AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What excuses have you made for not getting on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty_Blue

Cam Model
Oct 19, 2013
Twitter Username
@Kittenkream_mfc
MFC Username
KittenKream
Chaturbate Username
KittenKream
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/198864/KittenKream/
For example my excuses are I've eaten recently and I look bloated, I'm too tired or hanging out with friends.
Then I feel guilty and I think of all the money I could be making and I'll talking to my regs.

So what excuses have you made?

I'm going to say all of mine are legit, and I've never made excuses, but merely explained the truth of why I couldn't cam that day, or was late.

Side note: your tumblr was almost one of these legit reasons. >.>

My two worst:

"Oh, I should eat first. I hate being hungry and grumpy on cam."
"Ugh, I ate too much. Clearly, I'm too full to cam and should wait a bit."

:oops: I'm bad.

Korreline said:
"Oh, I'll get on after this episode is over..."

[Netflix does the instant-play-next-episode thing]

"Well, maybe after THIS episode.."

^This is the number one excuse. Right now my poison of choice is Dexter. Started watching it December 2nd I am now on season 4 episode 3.... :shifty:

I don't need camming. I simply thought I'd like it. I have a rough work schedule so I don't have any way of building regulars by getting on at the same times.

So my excuse for like a whole month has been, "I'm not disappointing anybody by not getting online. No one is hoping to see me, only hoping to beg from me so why bother?"

Such a bad mentality to have. >: Also, "I don't want to put in the effort of getting pretty right now just to log off if no one is liking me."

[quote="Pikachai" >: Also, "I don't want to put in the effort of getting pretty right now just to log off if no one is liking me."[/quote]

yup this! I look like a slob outside of camming (baggy shirts, no make up, bad hair) and I'm like but If it's shit on cam tonight then I'll have to go through washing all my make up and undressing when I can just go to bed now and sleep like this...

The only time I don't log on is if it's like a holiday or a REALLY special day with family or friends. But then I always try to tell everyone in advance!

One time I had to go buy a car and it took WAAAY longer than I thought and I couldn't get back in time.

I'm super boring! The only time I'd do it is if I really couldn't be there. I don't think there's ever been a day where I said "Fuck it, I'm not logging on today!"

I totally understand it when it happens though! I think it's part of why I really love having a firm schedule because it helps me keep it really solid for me in my mind. There's no option to just not log on. If I broke down that barrier in my head I think I might have a really hard time, so I just don't even want to start!

Korreline said:
"Oh, I'll get on after this episode is over..."

[Netflix does the instant-play-next-episode thing]

"Well, maybe after THIS episode.."
This is seriously my life everyday, but not just with excuses to not cam. Pretty much everything in life. Wednesday I was supposed to go on cam, grocery shop, scrape the ice from my car, household chores, even wash my ass... but got lost in Star Trek Voyager. American Horror story is lookin' might fine too..

mutantdonut said:
I remember one model posted on her twitter that she was freaking out over a spider running loose in her room, which ruined her whole mood to cam.

I actually logged off cam because a moth had gotten into my room once.... It kept flying at me and I wasted so much time trying to kill it and it's all anyone wanted to talk about. I got mad and rage quit hahaha.

My reasons:

1. Nobody I know is on my friends list so it would be a waste of makeup and time if I got ready now
2. Particularly in winter... it's too cold to get naked

I do have a lot of legit reasons but those are the ones I feel are pretty silly and sometimes they win me over haha

KayleePond said:
The only time I don't log on is if it's like a holiday or a REALLY special day with family or friends. But then I always try to tell everyone in advance!

One time I had to go buy a car and it took WAAAY longer than I thought and I couldn't get back in time.

I'm super boring! The only time I'd do it is if I really couldn't be there. I don't think there's ever been a day where I said "Fuck it, I'm not logging on today!"

I totally understand it when it happens though! I think it's part of why I really love having a firm schedule because it helps me keep it really solid for me in my mind. There's no option to just not log on. If I broke down that barrier in my head I think I might have a really hard time, so I just don't even want to start!

I love how reliable your schedule is. In my experience it's rather unusual for anyone on MFC to be so disciplined and diligent in sticking to a schedule.

Kickaz said:
Pikachai said:
>: Also, "I don't want to put in the effort of getting pretty right now just to log off if no one is liking me."

yup this! I look like a slob outside of camming (baggy shirts, no make up, bad hair) and I'm like but If it's shit on cam tonight then I'll have to go through washing all my make up and undressing when I can just go to bed now and sleep like this...

Same here! I'm like "ugh but what if nobody's online and I spent all that time on makeup for nothing?!".

I have a lot of physical weaknesses lately it seems, so I almost never miss a day just cause. I have a schedule but due to food allergies and some other issues, I'm just not physically able to be on cam as reliably as I used to... so I flip flop days a lot. Things are finally starting to mellow out for me, but I would say my own mental exhaustions from things in my off cam life have been affecting me more lately.
I try to be honest about why I wont be on, unless it's just too personal and then I'm just "not feeling it" which is basically truth without detail.
The worst part about feeling so physically unreliable is that once you start flip flopping your schedule around, it's really hard to regain stability.

PoppyEverdeen said:
I used to not be able to get on cam unless my entire house was clean. :?
But I've kind of gotten over that and now I hop on cam easier but my but my house is defiantly not clean as often, In fact it's messy as fuck right now.
I legitimately get really stressed out over a messy living space. I can't function and start freaking out so if my space isn't clean, I can't cam. :?

Natalie_W said:
I have a really strict schedule, so my only excuses are legit ones, like I'm sick, or feel like I'm dying.
Plus, I like being on cam!

Good for you, I'm so lazy plus I'd rather cam in public than at home. Mostly because I live with my parents still. I need to set a strict schedule for myself.

The galaxy needs me. And so do the sexy aliens.

...I've been too busy fighting reapers and interspecies sexing to come on cam for 4 days now. o.0 I suck!!

Attachments

• Garrus-and-shepard.jpg
    Garrus-and-shepard.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 387
Alice_93 said:
The galaxy needs me. And so do the sexy aliens.

...I've been too busy fighting reapers and interspecies sexing to come on cam for 4 days now. o.0 I suck!!

This too. Zelda does not save herself ever.

Reactions: Alice_Biscuit
Needing to eat/go out and do loads of things first, which I end up delaying/not doing which means I run out of time for camming.

If I've eaten recently and am bloated I definitely stop wanting to come on cam.

If my boyfriend isn't working, he works a lot so if he's not working I try and appreciate time he's around which means I usually cam around his work hours, if I haven't at other points I'll generally choose real life over camming.

A large excuse for me, or a fear, is that I'll come online with no regulars online and no one will tip me.

Generally if I'm not in a good mood, not horny, feeling tired etc I'll not want to cam.

If it's really cold, sometimes the last thing in the world I want to do if I'm not in the mood is take my clothes off! Occasionally I will cam but I'll cam in my pj's and refuse to take any clothing off except doing a few flashes. I've had quite a few decent sessions this way, but it's definitely not an every day thing!

Because I make most of my money off getting naked and doing cumshows/privates if I'm not feeling sexual in an exhibitionist way, it's kind of like "what will people even tip me for?".

It's Monday, I have the rest of the week to make money.

I'm starving and then I'm going to be full then later I'm going to the gym and I'm going to be tired after the gym so...

*Looks at traffic online* Eh it's dead online.

Reactions: MissHollyJade
Lanie Love said:
It's Monday, I have the rest of the week to make money.

I'm starving and then I'm going to be full then later I'm going to the gym and I'm going to be tired after the gym so...

*Looks at traffic online* Eh it's dead online.

Off topic but :shock: You are BEAUTIFUL and Moto Guzzi :love5:

Always_Tim said:
KayleePond said:

I love how reliable your schedule is. In my experience it's rather unusual for anyone on MFC to be so disciplined and diligent in sticking to a schedule.

I will second Always_Tim's sentiments. I appreciate your schedule so much! Though I would totally understand not logging sometimes. Hey, we all have bad days, get sick or just have something come up that can't be helped. We're all human!

P.S. screw those pervs who don't understand!

Reactions: Always_Tim
Status
Not open for further replies.