AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What happened with streamate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2022
This site was my only income for 2 years and now I'm broke. They don't send traffic. Specially if you are in South America and you are not in a studio, all sites send less traffic! i want to quit this industry. The sites treats us like garbage, specially streamate. 35% and you cant prome your social media. a SCAM!

traffic is down across the board for everyone but if you think that your display country is causing a further lack of traffic, you can look into how to change your display country. i dont know the rules surrounding that anymore but could be worth a shot

I tried changing sites to a better traffic one... Guess what? I did more money and in less time on old site even w "dead room". Stay strong. Also, yes. Every non america model gets same threatment everywhere. And every non white model too.

Reactions: anabeauty37
In short, its shit everywhere. Sm might be struggling more because they have too many tech issues rn

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
I tried changing sites to a better traffic one... Guess what? I did more money and in less time on old site even w "dead room". Stay strong. Also, yes. Every non america model gets same threatment everywhere. And every non white model too.
thank you for the advice. I'm having my doubts. If I should back ft to sm or stream in diff time both. I used to work 30hs 25s weekly. And I'm white but latina. And yes, it sucks. This is a spanish site so it helps it's my native language.ñ

traffic is down across the board, this will be due to there marketing, we are in development with a new cam site, where models will get 40% upto 60% depending on there experince with the chance to also sell there own photos within there own private gallery, with the models setting there own prices per image, and keeping 50 to 60% with the remaining going towards the site, this site will be like no other, with a discord also with staff to help support models and also a forum.

which site did you change to?

thank you for the advice. I'm having my doubts. If I should back ft to sm or stream in diff time both. I used to work 30hs 25s weekly. And I'm white but latina. And yes, it sucks. This is a spanish site so it helps it's my native language.ñ
I just want to remind this: Latin people are not white. We are the very least, MIXED race. Remember this please, we will suffer xenophobia anywhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
traffic is down across the board, this will be due to there marketing, we are in development with a new cam site, where models will get 40% upto 60% depending on there experince with the chance to also sell there own photos within there own private gallery, with the models setting there own prices per image, and keeping 50 to 60% with the remaining going towards the site, this site will be like no other, with a discord also with staff to help support models and also a forum.
Im curious how you will decide the model experience? Or it will be like on livejasmin,, more incomes you got more procent you receve.... in my opinion all the models should get same commision,. experience is not important, manny times u see lots new models that are top viewers and getting lots tips, just treat everyone the same if you dont want dramas :)

oh yes , i remember bonga was like that. 10 x bigger traffic than on cb in 10 minutes but absolutely nobody tipping
You need lovense there or we die a tipless death. And lots of fake moaning. Need better acting skills.

Reactions: Lulu11
Status
Not open for further replies.