AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What happens next.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what if my friend is the one asking for help. anyway, the thread was more about trying to understand what happens to people in this situation.

It wasn't an advice thread because everyone knows how they turn out. I was hoping for some stories or references to similar situations

A few people offered

Thanks all :)
If your tough questions are anything like, "Should I attempt to pursue a relationship with this person who is doing their job, which is to entertain me in exchange for my money?" the answer is no.

I implore you to read through these threads started by men in similar shoes: here, here, and here. There are countless others. Bottom line, she's doing her job, and nothing more. Enjoy it for what it is, but it is ill-advised to think it is anything else.

what if my friend is the one asking for help. anyway, the thread was more about trying to understand what happens to people in this situation.

It wasn't an advice thread because everyone knows how they turn out. I was hoping for some stories or references to similar situations

A few people offered

Thanks all :)

Have you tried directing your friend here to ask their own questions? It seems strange to do this by proxy. Or even just send them the links @THE MOLLIE MARIE has posted?

Have you tried directing your friend here to ask their own questions? It seems strange to do this by proxy. Or even just send them the links @THE MOLLIE MARIE has posted?

Thanks all and I've read all those threads.

However, I could use an interesting holiday in an exotic loation so am seriously thinking of travelling with my friend and checking out how the scam plays out, just for a bit of fun.

Anything for adventure.

Only joking folks.

Ok

It's getting worse. After taking advice my friend has tried ending it many times but has been unable to resist the responses to his attempts. Clearly it's all about money under the guise of romance and marriage as everyone knows. But somehow she is able to convince him every time to come back to her. She knows all the tricks in the book to keep the helpless guy coming baçk. Its hopeless. I've given up trying to help. I can understand why he is in love but he can't see that's its just about his custom. Plus she works incredibly hard offline to keep him. For example when he said he couldn't go to see her to get married she said. That's ok, she would come and visit him and get married there.

My friend is desperate for help, but I can't help. More follows.

Last edited:
Just throwing in my $0.02...

It's best to hold people, even sexy foreign sex workers, to the same reasonable standards you would hold local people. If you don't think it would be normal for your sister or a female friend to expect some guy living in another country to marry her, sight unseen, and come over, then it wouldn't be normal for an overseas woman to expect this either. However, if she's straight-up offering herself as a mail-order bride, that's different. (When I was travelling in SE Asia, I bought a book at the airport giving advice to western men who like to date/marry Thai women: basically, said if a Thai woman claims to love you, you can support her and stuff, but don't be her ATM, just like you wouldn't be a western woman's ATM...)

Also, I would be afraid of violence if I went to see her. Not because I'm saying I know it happens a lot, but better safe than sorry. For example, even here in North America, there are girls who set up Tinder accounts, just to get guys to meet them and then get beat up/robbed by thugs (because the girls are part of a gang/scam ring). Always meet people in safe places!

All that being said... If the girl's saying stuff about marriage, she's nuts, don't meet her. If she's being more realistic/casual, then sure, take a holiday and meet her in public!

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
Clearly it's all about money under the guise of romance and marriage as everyone knows. But somehow she is able to convince him every time to come back to her. She knows all the tricks in the book to keep the helpless guy coming baçk

Sounds like she has learned from the best

watch-as-joanne-the-scammer-takes-you-on-a-house-tour-via-caucasian-living-03.png

Hate to resurrect this and please ignore it but the latest is

They spend all their time offline talking to each other, exchanging photos, talking making plans for meeting her family and getting married.

She is extremely jealous and needs to know where he is every minute in case there are other women with him.

If he doesn't answer her messages quickly enough or has his phone off she gets frantic.

He tried testing how real her feelings were a few times and tried to break up a few times but she was so upset and whatever she says stops him getting away.

Its strange to me since they have free and paid sessions.

At the moment he is planning a flight in two months.

I'm very concerned that he is being fooled by the best but the things she says, the messages and the intimacy is very real. He's met and talked to family online and over WhatsApp. They follow and talk on each others social media feeds.

The lines are too blurry for me. She could be the world's best scammer or she could be for real. I met her too and she seems like the nicest person in the world and hard to believe she could be scammer or blackmailer.

Title of the thread still stands. Who knows what will happen next.

Last edited:
Hate to resurrect this and please ignore it but the latest is

They spend all their time offline talking to each other, exchanging photos, talking making plans for meeting her family and getting married.

She is extremely jealous and needs to know where he is every minute in case there are other women with him.

If he doesn't answer her messages quickly enough or has his phone off she gets frantic.

He tried testing how real her feelings were a few times and tried to break up a few times but she was so upset and whatever she says stops him getting away.

Its strange to me since they have free and paid sessions.

At the moment he is planning a flight in two months.

I'm very concerned that he is being fooled by the best but the things she says, the messages and the intimacy is very real. He's met and talked to family online and over WhatsApp. They follow and talk on each others social media feeds.

The lines are too blurry for me. She could be the world's best scammer or she could be for real. I met her too and she seems like the nicest person in the world and hard to believe she could be scammer or blackmailer.

Title of the thread still stands. Who knows what will happen next.

She is just paranoid he may be spending his money on other models - that's my guess. She isn't jealous at all, just the prospect of HER not getting his money. Obviously they met on a cam site, so she has that thought of "he is doing this with another woman" so SHE also thinks he is playing her, telling all the models how much he loves them and wishes to marry them etc. It works both ways it seems - and I know this from a bit of experience myself, luckily 1) I had no money to be giving her, and 2) I met other, kinder models who made me realise what was happening so it enabled me to help get away haha.

But that's what would always be happening to me too, similar to your friend. The lady in question for me was from Ukraine. She showed me lots of personal stuff (I spoke with her child, saw him, saw every part of her life - or so it seemed). But then EVERY DAY it was the blatantly obvious things such as her saying "give me money". No "Hello" or anything else, simply a message on Skype in Russian saying "give me money". I used to fool myself by thinking "aww she has it really rough and she has a child, I will give her something if/when I can". Many times too, I'd give her SOME money as a way to help her get SOME food, to help her just for a few days or a week. Sometimes "only" £25, but it was really money I couldn't afford to give but I did it anyway (maybe for lots of people that isn't much but I have never had money, so to me it's a lot - I appreciate the value of money a lot). And 99% of the time I would give that amount, if we was on Skype chatting (video) she'd have a disgusted look on a face, but the greedy kind. Then she would hang up on me and say shit like "I thought you loved me this is all you give me". She knew all about my life and finances, and the fact I was out of work etc but she was ALWAYS wanting more and more from me. AND she was doing this with another few guys, except she would always say to me how she would pretend to be in love with them to get the money and she'd even be all "gross, they are 50 or 60, I don't love them I just want their money". To most this would ring alarm bells, but it was her reassuring me by saying that, that it was real between me and her.

Like I say, I luckily met a few other models who also spoke to me on messenger, skype etc but would never ask me for anything but was always kind because they were genuinely nice, friendly people who just wanted someone to chat to. They always said how they would not want love, meet etc etc so as weird as it sounds, (one particular woman) made me see exactly how much of a dumb fuck I was (without me even mentioning that other gold digger).

There is so much more bullshit to my story but I won't go too into it, the above is the headlines you need to know.

But if she ever asks him for money: I'd always be very careful. Does she ask him lots? Does she expect him to be giving her money (slow days and lively days of her getting tips)? How does she react if he can't give her any tokens/money? Are her family really her family and not just people part of a studio/con ?

Edit:
Just to add for my part of the story. I did block her from everywhere. I deleted everything on phone, PC and FULLY removed them (including address from email, phone etc) And it was genuinely hard but because I had deleted/blocked EVERYTHING completely, I had no way "back" to her other than going to her room to talk to her. Which I never did and never will. Best decision. I advise your friend to truly analyse the entire situation. If he has anything remotely close to my experience, I'd say steer clear

• Helpful!
Reactions: Shy Cam Guy
She is just paranoid he may be spending his money on other models - that's my guess. She isn't jealous at all, just the prospect of HER not getting his money.

Well the jealousy is about him being at social events in his country where there may be other women (not models) but I guess your point may still apply. If he meets another woman there goes her money. Or its fake jealousy as part of an act to make the relationship fantasy more real.

She doesn't ask for money for special things and doesn't mind if he has no money. She performs for him for nothing and/or spends hours talking to him in private chats even if he doesn't have tokens

Plus they have spent months offline talking to each other a lot. However it still maybe is the treatment a good customer would get.

I'm familiar with similar lines to you from other models. The "you are different" line however one of them I have now known for many years post financial transactions so sometimes some types of lasting relationships are built up.

She hasn't asked for any money yet, just encourages him to keep seeing her. But he gets a better deal for his tokens.

As for family and studios I had wondered if often the studios were family businesses. Keeps a bigger share in the family. However many of the calls between them and photos have been at her home with parents and other family.

Total blocking seems possible but it's brutal and she does seem like a genuinely really nice person. She is lovely in fact. Really kind. He's soft and doesn't want to risk hurting her if there are real feelings. Plus unfortunately he is crazy about her now so it's very hard. But blocking is probably best, despite the deep social media connection now which could cause problems.

It is really hard for him. He needs to toughen up. Although if he'd been hard he wouldn't be in the mess in the first place.

Last edited:
He's blocked her from everything and has a broken heart.

When he said he thought they should end it she said that if he didn't visit her she would visit him.

He is convinced it's a scam no matter how hard she tries to convince him.

He's hoping that blocking social media and deleting Cam accounts will work.

But he still has a broken heart because he was head over heels and she was so lovely to him. He's never done anything like that before. I never thought some of these Cam relationships would end up that intense and f**K people up.

what a sad story I really wish happy end to this story :h:

It is sad. And overnight she managed to get in touch and said (true or not) that she had been crying all night and never wanted him to leave her. But its still about getting custom even though she is taalking about meeting and getting married. That's why he is so confused. Now its back on again because is genuinely crazy about her and dreams of being happy

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
This. It's crazy.

Yeah maybe. But hopefully this thread will be a lesson for what its like and what people go through and what the MO is and how bad the scam is. Ripping off lonely people. And other people will come here looking for answers and maybe recognise when they are being scammed too and how convincing the scammers are. To go the extent of planning to visit him to demonstrate how serious she is.

It's all over the public threads too. If "your friend" is buying it, his problem. Obviously his spidey senses are tingling, no matter how obvious the truth is, he ain't want the truth. He wants to keep paying for the fantasy cause he "dreams of being happy." Well, to each their own, but obviously he wants to keep paying so. That's "his" problem.

And other people will come here looking for answers and maybe recognise when they are being scammed too
Yes, add this to the loooooooong long list of similar threads that all end the same way... Nothing new, but I guess it uh doesn't hurt to add another tale to the collection.

I don't know what will happen unless I stop him. And its not my place to step in the way of someone's potenttial happiness. I worry about one or both getting badly hurt though.

A real friend would pull them aside and ask questions for the welfare of their friend. Sometimes, people get too hung up on not hurting feelings, when they should be focusing on what's best for their friend. Yes, truth hurts. Yes, it's up to the individual to make the decision. But, friends looking out for the welfare of each other is what it's all about.

If, after asking them the hard questios, they still follow through with it then let them be. But, at least you were looking out for a friend.

This has a bad stink all over it that says bullshit. He's being taken for a ride. If his gut feeling says it feels like it's a scam then get out of there

The models I know that married guys they met in their room early on when they realized they were in love were told no more tokens, no pvts, nada. Our private business is for outside here. They skyped, the guys went there at least 2 or 3 times. They got married there, got whatever visa is needed and the women moved to the USA (Washington state & Arizona) and Finland. the first 2 have been happily married 10yrs, the Finland one lasted 5.

That being said, when I first started with Jasmin there was a German guy who bought a domain & set up his own WordPress blog detailing about how he had carried on with a Romanian model, the whole I love you stuff, send money etc. There were times he couldn't reach her and she'd explain it away that she was with friends in the mountains & no service. He makes the date to go. He breaks up with his German fiancee, sells his condo & flies to Bucharest to meet her. She never showed up, he waited a week. When he went back to Germany she was like I thought it was next week. All Bullshit

Also, a model I knew casually thru another model, when the guy hooked on her came to visit she stole everything he had. He needed to go to the embassy for a passport and ticket home.

If it doesn't feel right, it's not right

• Helpful!
Reactions: Shy Cam Guy
A real friend would pull them aside and ask questions for the welfare of their friend. Sometimes, people get too hung up on not hurting feelings, when they should be focusing on what's best for their friend. Yes, truth hurts. Yes, it's up to the individual to make the decision. But, friends looking out for the welfare of each other is what it's all about.

If, after asking them the hard questios, they still follow through with it then let them be. But, at least you were looking out for a friend.

I am looking out for a friend. And I've met his model "friend" (via Skype) and she is genuinely lovely as are her family. They've been "seeing" each other for a long time now. Every free hour of the day they spend together when they are not working. Its hard not not to be convinced. And when the model involved is (or at least comes across as) a genuine, lovely, kind and caring person its easy to not see a potential scam,. I guess being a really genuine and nice person isn't mutually exclusive with scamming in some circumstances. And some wouldn't even regard it as such. There re so many social cultural, and ecnoomic issues. But I've tried to do my bit. I really have. Its hard and whatever you call emotion, when some people fall in "love" they just cannot break free from something. Even blocking her didn't work well. Or last long. I know there are other threads. I'm sorry but In genuinely wondered what happens next when/if one of them hops on a plane. Who knows.

I am looking out for a friend. And I've met his model "friend" (via Skype) and she is genuinely lovely as are her family. They've been "seeing" each other for a long time now. Every free hour of the day they spend together when they are not working. Its hard not not to be convinced. And when the model involved is (or at least comes across as) a genuine, lovely, kind and caring person its easy to not see a potential scam,. I guess being a really genuine and nice person isn't mutually exclusive with scamming in some circumstances. And some wouldn't even regard it as such. There re so many social cultural, and ecnoomic issues. But I've tried to do my bit. I really have. Its hard and whatever you call emotion, when some people fall in "love" they just cannot break free from something. Even blocking her didn't work well. Or last long. I know there are other threads. I'm sorry but In genuinely wondered what happens next when/if one of them hops on a plane. Who knows.

I feel almost as if there is a scam workbook that people work through. Its up to the I'm feeling really sick and can't work but I have to stage. Is there is actually a step-by-step manual for how to do it because I've experienced many of the steps before many years ago. It seems as if they work through a manual. Thats why I'm concerned. Just thiis time for my friend it did seem different with the flights and definite discussion of dates. Maybe I will write the scammers cookbook myself

I just find it really sad. because it forces really good kind gentle people to have to behave like total bastards :(

Last edited:
Or it forces intelligent people not to look for love on a camsite

People don't go looking for love. It happens. Thats the problem. People just go for a bit of harmless no ties sexual fun. Its a bit like life sometimes :) And intelligence certainly doesn't make hearts immune. In fact I'd rather have a heart over head person in my life than the other way around

Not when there's financial incentive to "take advantage of lonely people" as you so eloquently put it. You don't fall in "love" over the internet anyway, don't even know the person. So, drop the white-knight delusional bs lol.

Last edited:
Not when there's financial incentive to "take advantage of lonely people" as you so eloquently put it. You don't fall in "love" over the internet anyway, don't even know the person. So, drop the white-knight delusional bs lol.

This is no white knight bullshit as you put it. I'm warning people about fucked up the whole industry and scamming is

This isn't really a special case or direly urgent new way to make money that people aren't aware of. You're not warning anybody. Just kind of showing "your friends" current inexperience with these such things. It's fine. It happens. But there's nothing left anybody can say / do to snap someone out of it. Hopefully it doesn't come at the cost of 75k, tattoo and amazon book though. Hopefully...

Like. It would be such a different story if it was just like "Yo my friend and this model seem to click and are gonna meet to see how things go" But it's not. It's of the "This girl is promising the world, marriage, babies, happily ever after" fairy tale type shit. See the difference?

Maybe people need to keep showing parts of this industry up and the massive frrauds involved and other scams. I know there are many honest operators but I would suspect the majoity of the industry is criminal as are those who speak up for it and blame victims of crime.

It's in every industry lol. Like I said it's not a special case.

Its not in every industry in this way. And this one is particularly susceptible to massive crime and fraud given the international nature of it, the lack of regulations and control, the level of scamming, the potential for blackmail, identity theft, the exploitation of many parties (including users and some models), links with criminal gangs, money laundering, international crime syndicates, uncontrolled money exchange etc etc. And judging by your car, you are one of the beneficiaries - good for you

Status
Not open for further replies.