AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you are going to travel its better for you to go to Central Bank in Belize first. Give them the emails from Ad Kees and find out if he is telling the truth or not. Just my 2 cents :)

that was my idea but Belize's too far from me and I have only 4 days of vacation this summer so I'll go to Spain.
I've already contacted my lawyer and he's studying what to do.

Hey all, I've been reading this thread as best as I can but it is hard to take.
I have a simple question, which I'm really hoping someone can answer for me.

When I log into my account to check my balance (I've been trying to get it all out), it shows me this:
Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 2.07.22 PM.png

Why is there a discrepancy of $4553.80?
Is it saying I have $7893.70 in my account but only $3339.90 available to use on my card?

If anyone has insight on what this means, please let me know. Thank you so much :h:

Reactions: Aleexx

When I log into my account to check my balance (I've been trying to get it all out), it shows me this:
View attachment 77062

Is it saying I have $7893.70 in my account but only $3339.90 available to use on my card?

If anyone has insight on what this means, please let me know. Thank you so much :h:

$3339.90 on your card. Get out the money now because you'll lose it at the end of this month.
$7893.70 - $3339.90 = $4553.8 stuck on your balance.

$7893.70 is the total balance. Your money on card is included in this amount.

$3339.90 on your card. Get out the money now because you'll lose it at the end of this month.
$7893.70 - $3339.90 = $4553.8 stuck on your balance.

$7893.70 is the total balance. Your money on card is included in this amount.

But why isn't my total balance on my card? Where is the $4553.80 and how do I access it?

But why isn't my total balance on my card? Where is the $4553.80 and how do I access it?

Well, that's what these 105 pages are about... It is stuck and you have no access to it because the bank that holds the money has frozen all the accounts. The bank says they are going to transfer it by wire transfer. Maybe.. if they are not bankrupt.

Have you not received any e-mail about this?

Reactions: candy and Aleexx
4553 $ are frozen! Withdraw the other 3339 $ ss fast as u can.

We must destroy the reputation of Payoneer, a real gang of thieves. EVERYONE to send as many negative reviews as possible on http://trustpilot.com. Payoneer hit us in our wallet and we hit Payoneer in their coffers, where they hide OUR LEGITIMATE SAVINGS!

That's just amazing how fast they report our negative feedbacks on trustpilot.
Hey, payoneer, what if you were just the same quick at solving our problems and giving us back our money?! cos you can act quick when you want it!

welcome to the jungle :wideyed:
Dear, just withdraw this 3339 $ ASAP! after 30th of June you will loose access to it! You didn't receive the emails from Firstchoice or what?
The rest of your money is FROZEN! we don't know what is gonna happen to this money frozen on our accounts! We here have 20, 30, 50, 90 k dollars frozen. Some of us lost hope already.

Well, that's what these 105 pages are about... It is stuck and you have no access to it because the bank that holds the money has frozen all the accounts. The bank says they are going to transfer it by wire transfer. Maybe.. if they are not bankrupt.

Have you not received any e-mail about this?

I have received e-mails about it but I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to understanding this shit. I was under the impression that we would no longer be able to access our money with the card after June 30, but that it could be wired to us for a fee. I did not realize that they were freezing a big chunk of our money. I thought I'd be able to get all mine out before the June 30 deadline.

Anyway, thanks for your help and good luck!

I have received e-mails about it but I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to understanding this shit. I was under the impression that we would no longer be able to access our money with the card after June 30, but that it could be wired to us for a fee. I did not realize that they were freezing a big chunk of our money. I thought I'd be able to get all mine out before the June 30 deadline.

Anyway, thanks for your help and good luck!

It's not your fault. It is due to a lack of communication from FirstChoicePay. I think there are still a lot of people who think nothing is wrong.
Now go to an ATM as soon as possible.

Go check on your firstchoicepay's account that your address is right because there are people that found their addresses modified with old addresses they have. I don't know if they were a case but it's better to check it.
Continue to post on trustpilot and ask to Choice bank if Ad Kees and Ryan Thompson are telling lies or not.

"Payoneer is headed by Yuval Tal, who in a 2006 Fox News interview was identified as a former member of the Israeli special forces." .
I think there are many other interests that we do not know about

hey luca
can you please tell me the name of thatlawyers who spoke about in Sunday's post I have already spoken to some lawyers, but I would like to hear more opinions. anyway, I think if we do a joint action in court, we have more chance to recover our money sooner

View attachment 77062

Dude, go to atm ASAP. withdraw those $3339.90 available on your card before 30th june.

hey luca
can you please tell me the name of thatlawyers who spoke about in Sunday's post I have already spoken to some lawyers, but I would like to hear more opinions. anyway, I think if we do a joint action in court, we have more chance to recover our money sooner
You'll have to PM him as he cannot reply in this thread until next week.

• Funny!
Reactions: CrashPad
Another Kee's reply arrived me from another customer :
Dear ######,
Thank you for reaching out. We are currently awaiting a mandatory consent of the central bank before we can move on. I expect to get this anytime now.
I sincerely apologize for the delay but we are tied to the central bank’s guidelines and directives.

Who is temporarily banned and until when? It is a crucial week and we need information from all people. Can't you review your decision?
yes this really important week and now everyone on panic ...to understand our sitution someone need to lose first such big money and then will get better how we feel !((((

Other replies I have received from my friend banned here:
Ad Kees remark again that's Central Bank fault

Dear sir,
Forums and blogs are not the best sources of information. Once we have consent of the central bank we can proceed. Sending money now would be a violation.
Ad Kees

So contact Belize Central bank and tell them to speed up the process (if is it right and not a lie)

Other replies
Dear Sir,
Of course we are in very close contact with the central bank. Belize is a very small country where lines a short. We have put all pressure we can on the central bank and the government.

Other replies I have received from my friend banned here:
Ad Kees remark again that's Central Bank fault

Dear sir,
Forums and blogs are not the best sources of information. Once we have consent of the central bank we can proceed. Sending money now would be a violation.
Ad Kees

So contact Belize Central bank and tell them to speed up the process (if is it right and not a lie)
okay we really can write them to hurry with our cases? sound like crazy! they should solve the problem...i dont bealive then at all

I don't trust them anymore but the only thing to do is put pressure on them (Payoneer, Choice Bank, Belize's central Bank, Kees, Thompson , trustpilot, and all the others)

People, I don’t think we get our money before June 30th or maybe even before July 10th.
Looks like people in choice bank made an offer of 70 percent, without even asking central bank upfront if it’s possible to do.
I think there is something (we probably never know) why central bank doesn’t allow those wires with 70 percent deal to be done.
They said they offer 70 percent to those who need their money ASAP, and 100 percent to those who can wait longer till July. (Like they said “our priority is to pay full amount somewhere in July”.)
Today is 27th of June. I have nothing to add, except I wrote bad review to trustpilot as well

Did anyone chat with firstchoicepay ?
Yes I chatted several times, they told me to ask Ad Kees / Choice Bank, no helps from them, even speaking to one of his supervisor.
My lawyer today got a reply from Central bank, here it is :

Dr.**********

The Central Bank of Belize has taken certain actions (preventative measures) with a view to safeguarding the assets of CBL while the suspension of withdrawals by CBL persist.
Please be assured that the Central Bank has not and will not withhold any approval to CBL for any transaction for which CBL has provided complete and accurate information (transparency); and which is likely to result in the fair settlement and payment of CBL’s obligations to its depositors, customers and creditors (whether by wire transfer or otherwise).
Any indication to the contrary is false/ not accurate.
The Central Bank continues to work assiduously to resolve the situation with Choice Bank. Kindly refer to the Central Bank’s website at www.centralbank.org.bz where we will continue to post updates on this matter and in particular at the link below.
https://www.centralbank.org.bz/docs/default-source/cbb_press_releases/press-release-no-3-june-2018-v1-0-(003).pdf?sfvrsn=2
Regards,
/f/ Central Bank of Belize

Yes I chatted several times, they told me to ask Ad Kees / Choice Bank, no helps from them, even speaking to one of his supervisor.

Dr.**********

The Central Bank of Belize has taken certain actions (preventative measures) with a view to safeguarding the assets of CBL while the suspension of withdrawals by CBL persist.
Please be assured that the Central Bank has not and will not withhold any approval to CBL for any transaction for which CBL has provided complete and accurate information (transparency); and which is likely to result in the fair settlement and payment of CBL’s obligations to its depositors, customers and creditors (whether by wire transfer or otherwise).
The Central Bank continues to work assiduously to resolve the situation with Choice Bank. Kindly refer to the Central Bank’s website at www.centralbank.org.bz where we will continue to post updates on this matter and in particular at the link below.
https://www.centralbank.org.bz/docs/default-source/cbb_press_releases/press-release-no-3-june-2018-v1-0-(003).pdf?sfvrsn=2
Regards,
I got the same email from Central Bank, but i don t understand very well. Its good or bad? Sounds like Choice Bank try this delay?

Last edited:

Dr.**********

Regards,
From what I understand it looks like Central Bank is not withholding any transfer from Choice Bank. If you have the email from Central Bank forward it to Ad Kees and ask him what he means waiting for approval and mandatory consent etc, because it looks like Central Bank has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.