AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were transferred from payoneer to fcp, they referred to fcp as a new brand and not a new company. Just like Sprite is a brand of the Coca Cola cooperation.

I hope the Central Bank will take us into account too. None of us has an individual account with Choice Bank, we only ever dealt with Payoneer/ Fistchoicepay where we have our accounts.

I think this specific worry needs to be put to rest since it’s been mentioned many times in this thread. When I talked to Quadrant before, the person said these prepaid accounts are treated just like any other accounts at the bank. In fact, the Central Bank’s message is that prepaid card business is the largest portion of the business for Choice and Quadrant said there are over 300k accounts. If these accounts are not going to be regarded as normal accounts, why would the bank have any problems at all?

The thing to worry about now is, how much is the bank worth after liquidation and what is the payback schedule.

I will suggest everyone to report Payoneer to US government agency to hold them responsible. Payoneer cant be allowed to get away easily for their bad business practice with FCP.

1. Federal Reserve Consumer Help:
https://www.federalreserveconsumerhelp.gov

2. New York State Attorney General:
https://ag.ny.gov

The more reports they receive the better. Also keep giving negative reviews on TrustPilot. If anyone here still have the original email from Payoneer about they announcing the FCP brand and moving us there please contribute here by uploading the screenshot of it so we can use that for our reporting.

Last edited:
No money will arrive next week, be sure, I spoke with Ad Kees and he probably will not work anymore with Choice bank from tomorrow.
Lies, lies, lies, lies, only lies, contact him and ask him what he said on thursday ;
Wires will be done on july 2nd. The next day the bank withdraw their license ! It's a shame.
Contact Kees, Thompson, Belize's central bank,trustpilot and all who's linked to payoneer/firstchoicepay.
They think we are alll stupid.

If they don't pay me. I will send Russian mafia to find them . Ad kee is in Spain. I can try to find him by his number phone . And Rob is in Canada. I will post his photo everywhere in social media and tell the world . They are scam company . They will never do the business again. They can spy in this forum . I will let them know if they keep lie

I just started to feel positive we get our money back, now what? I’m loosing one hope after another.
They didn’t take this thing off
http://www.choicebankltd.com/choice-bank-limited-ready-to-begin-paying-depositors-on-july-2/
Does it mean they didn’t cancel this deal or just forgot to take off?
The Central Bank have seized Choice Bank, and the link is not visible anymore on the front page it is replaced by the license revocation notice. So now Choice Bank is under complete control of the the Central Bank. From now on Ad Kees, Rob, even FCP and Payoneer have lost complete control of the bank. Only Central Bank and its liquidator control the bank operation and our money now.

So in my opinion getting mad at Ad Kees and other Choice Bank employees is getting you nowhere they are all sacked from the bank. We should keep asking Central Bank of when our funds will be released and how long the liquidation process will take. And how much we will get after liquidation.

Taking anger at Payoneer at this point is advisable though. If we only get some percentage of our funds by the end of liquidation we should pressure Payoneer to pay the rest.

PEOPLE who we need to write a mail to ask about our money from fcp ??central belize bank ? because if choicebank not have power anymore who will have responsibility about our money if this case?? they wrote "The liquidator will provide further information and instructions to Choice Bank’s customers and creditors. Depositors can be assured that every effort is being made to safeguard and preserve your financial interests and to make payment expeditiously." how wecan contact this liquidator?

PEOPLE who we need to write a mail to ask about our money from fcp ??central belize bank ? because if choicebank not have power anymore who will have responsibility about our money if this case?? they wrote "The liquidator will provide further information and instructions to Choice Bank’s customers and creditors. Depositors can be assured that every effort is being made to safeguard and preserve your financial interests and to make payment expeditiously." how wecan contact this liquidator?
He ll contact us!
We can contact Central Bank and Choice Bank, cuz i guess at Choice Bank we can get answers from the Central Bank team that will assist the liquidator...

We need to ask them very clear:
-the liquidity ratio
And if it is below 74.59% then they have their fault cuz they didn t block Choice earlier than almost 80days
-when they will give us our money
-if they can give us a part of the cash fast and after they sell the assets give us the rest
-if they will take us as individuals and not as a big holding FCP account

And most important... We need facts and not only words because 3 months already passed and we can t wait another 3 months!!!

oh good you back Chriss, yes i think we need contact a liquidator, Mr. Henry J Hazel, who will be supported by this case ..so you mean we need write mail to choice bank in same mail or do you have mails where should we send our letter? cental bank of belizei try to send letter also

oh good you back Chriss, yes i think we need contact a liquidator, Mr. Henry J Hazel, who will be supported by this case ..so you mean we need write mail to choice bank in same mail or do you have mails where should we send our letter? cental bank of belizei try to send letter also
Donno if to mail them!

I say contact them on their ph.no. directly!

Yeah..Hi everyone...

I got banned because I called someone a liar that lied me/us... but sorry for that!

I won't mention his name again!

And now I am curious when we call Firstchoicepay what will they tell us now to call... Central Bank of Belize? :giggle:

I tried to contact liquidator trought linkedin. I contacted central bank. No reply at all. I hope is because of weekend.
Contact Mr Kees he lied foe months to us. Kendra and Thompson too.

I tried to contact liquidator trought linkedin. I contacted central bank. No reply at all. I hope is because of weekend.
Can you give contact liquidator i linkedin? cant find it

Try tomorrow after 8 o'clock Belize hours!
Earlier would be in the middle of the night for them!
And don t forget to ask them those questiones that I mentioned you earlier...

Don't you think you should give the central bank guys some time? They've only taken over Choice Bank since some days.
Ofcourse, but is our right to know the actual liquidity...
And if it is low, than it is also their fault!
They should have safeguard the assets earlier then 29 June...
Choice was under their attention since late 2017...

Ofcourse, but is our right to know the actual liquidity...
And if it is low, than it is also their fault!
They should have safeguard the assets earlier then 29 June...
Choice was under their attention since late 2017...

Yes, the least you can say is that the role of the Central Bank of Belize has been a bit fishy. Also their standard replies to us in the past weeks and the one only 10 days ago - when they said they were not limiting Choice Bank to make wire transfers - seem timed and orchestrated.

Don't you think you should give the central bank guys some time? They've only taken over Choice Bank since some days.
No, they have to reply fast because they have our money.
I pretend fast reply from this liers.
I don't know if everybody have understood that they stole our money !
I hope to don't find anybody of these persons on my way.

Yes, the least you can say is that the role of the Central Bank of Belize has been a bit fishy.

Half of the Central Bank’s message is that Belize is still a safe place to bank. No, your country is shit and all you have are these scammer banks supported by foreign money instead of the local economy. Now return everyone’s money and just maybe we will consider you somewhat competent.

Reactions: Tonymantelli
Ehy, ended today also my fu***ed bann so I hope to be in help for someone here....or to receive help.

As Chriss, I was forced to silence to tell LIAR to a person that surely is a very false and liar and he'll follow in his dirty work in this forum, liar and false as the company for whom he worked/work and liar and false as the founder of this company.

I hope that all these GREAT AND HONEST PERSONS will use our robbed money in medicine and in therapies.

But I do not wish the evil of these people, I know so much that everything returns in this life, and the pain inflicted on so many people will surely fall sooner or later on them. So I'm sure, their life, first or then will be a total shit :cat:

Now the first thought is to try to recover, if the conditions exist, as much money as possible from Central Bank, perhaps leaving them a few days of settling because all the Central Bank management took place on Friday night and no worker of Choice Bank should work more in this bank now totally commissioned.

Parallel to the work of contact with Central Bank, complaints against Payoneer and against the person of Yuval Tal continue, for which several complaints have already started and others will leave in the next hours and days.

The shit that this gentleman and his companies have created are too big to be hidden under a simple carpet.

Cheers!

Reactions: Tonymantelli
Status
Not open for further replies.