AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe proengine is one of few ppl or of a few ppl who call and manage to speak to them and care to write here and give us news. maybe he s an employee as u said ....

maybe proengine is one of few ppl or of a few ppl who call and manage to speak to them and care to write here and give us news. maybe he s an employee as u said ....
I mean look at all his answers, its always make us to keep patient and do nothing. just keep waiting and waiting with no official news from Firstchoice. They said gonna pay at April and now almost June and no news at all from them.

It is because of the craziness and impatience of models and people sending in objection forms, some even when they were told they were approved, that now we all have to wait longer for the money. When thousands of objection forms are sent and the Central Bank has to review them all, what do you expect? What recourse is there now but to be patient and hope that they will finish the review and approve the plan of the liquidator. I speak English and am able to call them, I share that information with you here, that is all.

I just read that the lawsuit that Choice Bank filed against the Central Bank of Belize has been dismissed. Maybe now the Central Bank will move forward with the approval of the liquidator's schedule and the first payment can be sent soon.

The liquidator can't act without the premission of the central bank, so until every objection claim is reviewed and approved we won't be seeing payments. Most likely it will in a month or two . At least now you know how much money the liquidator managed to secure and the value of the assets waiting to be liquidated. At least that's what I believe.

The Liquidator of Choice Bank Limited is pleased to advise that the Central Bank of Belize has approved a partial payment of allowed claims against Choice Bank Limited; the payout process will commence on Wednesday, May 29, 2019. This partial payment will be made to former employees, depositors, prepaid cardholders and Card Partners. Payment will not include depositors under the FirstChoice Pay (FCP) Program. Depositors, prepaid cardholders and card partners with balances in excess of US$2,500 can expect to receive approximately 53% of the claimed amount allowed. Those with balances of $2,500 or less will be paid in full. The majority of the payments will be made via wire transfers; prepaid cards may be issued in cases involving balances below US$2,500. In order to avoid any further delays in getting your payment to you, the liquidation team requests that you kindly submit the information requested below as completely as possible, namely: 1. A completed Wire Transfer Information Form (WTI) for each claimant (the form is on this website for download); 2. A utility bill or driver’s license as proof of the address on the WTI; 3. A notarized copy of the bio data page of your passport (you may resend a previously notarized copy, provided that the passport is still valid).

Reactions: best999
According to the schedule posted in mars the FCP card holders are included in the depositors category. But this new information is confusing.

I am going to guess that since the FCP depositors make up 85% of the depositors they are going to do the easy ones first and then in a week or 2 the FCP dpositors. Just a guess though. I will call them next week to ask.

I am going to guess that since the FCP depositors make up 85% of the depositors they are going to do the easy ones first and then in a week or 2 the FCP dpositors. Just a guess though. I will call them next week to ask.

I wonder if the FCP account holders have to fill the same Wire Transfer form, since the FCP account holders don't have an account number at Choice Bank, which is necessary to enter on that Wire Transfer form.

I wonder if the FCP account holders have to fill the same Wire Transfer form, since the FCP account holders don't have an account number at Choice Bank, which is necessary to enter on that Wire Transfer form.
You would enter your FCP account number

So should we fill the wire transfer form as FCP account holders with valid allowed claims. I believe that's the logical step if i understood the liquidator's schedule and plan back in Mars.

So should we fill the wire transfer form as FCP account holders with valid allowed claims. I believe that's the logical step if i understood the liquidator's schedule and plan back in Mars.
I would say yes, but I expect the payment won't come until after this phase.

The whole internet dont have a clue what happend with fcp...and dont give a sh***. The bank in process of liquidation may take years and years and now there are apsolutly no thing to make a difference from our side...just a hope and waiting...and another hope that we will get some more procentage within years to come, when we forget about it...haha...:(

There on the Wire Transfer form, under the "Beneficiary Customer Information", on the filed "Account Number", what should we enter? our bank account number? isn`t the same as the IBAN number on the "Beneficiary Bank Information" ? or is another information?

There on the Wire Transfer form, under the "Beneficiary Customer Information", on the filed "Account Number", what should we enter? our bank account number? isn`t the same as the IBAN number on the "Beneficiary Bank Information" ? or is another information?
Bank account number is similar to your iban. Iban starts with the country code bank code and the rest of the numbers are your bank account number.

Attachments

• GB_IBAN_Illustration_480x300_2017_11_27.jpg
    GB_IBAN_Illustration_480x300_2017_11_27.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 19
hmm...are you seriously think if u will send they will consider it? hellooooo they said FCP not include programm!!! We dont have to fill it ...wake up..read more what they have wrote in their update....

They didn’t say we shouldn’t fill it, they said we won’t get the money anytime soon. So, maybe we should fill the form after all?
so u meant we have to fill it and just they will keep this form until will be agreement beetwin fcp and choice will be done?? not sure

why you guys says we should fill the fcp infos for transfer? my choice bank limited card is expired since last year and I don’t have an iban of.. isn’t more logical to fill the form with a personal valid bank account? I don’t understand..

I got this..
I need to fill in the top 3 parts. The top line was the accout information at Payoneer,
The second where I want the money sent
The third part is my address.
Just the problem is I don’t find any account number of my payoneer just the card number.. is that enough?

so u meant we have to fill it and just they will keep this form until will be agreement beetwin fcp and choice will be done?? not sure
I would fill it and send it, just wouldn’t expect money anytime soon, it’s not like it’s gonna take a lot of time. I sent email to liquidator asking if FCP clients should fill it or not but as always no respond for now. Is there anyone else tried to contact him?

I would fill it and send it, just wouldn’t expect money anytime soon, it’s not like it’s gonna take a lot of time. I sent email to liquidator asking if FCP clients should fill it or not but as always no respond for now. Is there anyone else tried to contact him?
I won’t fill it as I am pretty sure we are not meant to do it now as FCP customers and it might cause further issues down the road (I imagine if your wire transfer form has an unclear status that might cause delays when the FCP payments are made) but please let us know what the liquidator says anyway, if they reply

You need to fill that.. today

If you are FCP prepaid card holder you will receive the $ on this first distribution....

My bank told me they only need the account # and the Swift.

Attachments

• 0000 Wire-Transfer-Request-Form-Choice-Bank-Final.pdf
    41.3 KB · Views: 44
ц
You need to fill that.. today

If you are FCP prepaid card holder you will receive the $ on this first distribution....

My bank told me they only need the account # and the Swift.
[/QUOT why u think we need fill that form if choice said fcp not include about payment??

Hello, everyone! I just completed and sent the documents. I don't know if i did it good or not and maybe they will answer somehow.

Reactions: Nata_
Status
Not open for further replies.