AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time someone talks to these people, ask them for written acknowledgment of the total owed before even considering taking 70% of it.

Just called to Central bank of Belize.Some sleepy guy answered and said its 3 am.Seems like they have time to rest and sleep instead of taking any actions!

• Funny!
Reactions: Chriss
Nevertheless where that money will come from(another problem), we have to have proper documents for this, even virtual and off shore banks will require that by anti money loundering law. This is eksactly loundered money, since it cannot be connected with our account,payments or anything...at least not without a court which is no option for me.
What settlement...for what...by what contract...i doubt they give a fuck to deliver any paper...

Be careful not to get involved in some kind of money laundering operation. I have no idea why such an insurance company should actually help now. Against what are they insured? The bank is not yet bankrupt.

Exactly...i think that insurance is not here in that matter...its a just a big company who want to buy out depts. It is legal thing to try. This act of them tells me that they know there is more in the bank..because otherwise they would not offer it without possibility to earn. Also i think they would not risk it to offer if they have to risk their money...

I talked with epayments.com support. They said they can accept wire transfers from choice bank and any insurance company from cayman. I have a feeling there is also something fishy with the fact they want to send only to local bank. I wouldn’t rush to deal with those people, there is something behind all that, I think.
I have a feeling like they can’t ran away and take all our money for some reason but they want to earn something from us and they looking how to do it. So, 30 percent is not bad at all. 30 percent from 1 million is 300k and how many millions are there???

It will be the best thing in the world if epayments will really take payments:) lets gether some evidance for a start to send to central bank...so they dont take us non sirious...
They said it has to be sent over wire i think...they didnt specify local banks as a must...

Epayments good news but it is impossible to order a card at the moment? So it will stuck there too or is there a way to send funds from epayments to epayservices, paxum, cosmo etc.?

Epayments good news but it is impossible to order a card at the moment? So it will stuck there too or is there a way to send funds from epayments to epayservices, paxum, cosmo etc.?
Epayments can accept transfers only in Euro, but not in Dollar. They told me that week ago.

It’s impossible at the moment, but they plan to fix this soon, I’m sure they find something. Everyone tries to find a way to stay in business, only FCP gave up what is weird as well.

Transferwise does not accept funds from adult business its in their TOS. Also they have a limit of USD 50.000 a day...even then they will ask verifications for big amounts where the money is coming from. They will ask for proof like documents etc..and if they sense its coming from places that will break their TOS you can get your account blocked and freeze your money. Do read their TOS and limits..and do research on the internet about what will happen to your account and funds if they find out you break their TOS. Take a look at this: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/transferwise.com

FPC is giving up to screw with our money. Its obvious Cosmo has something to do with Payoneer

Last edited:
As far as I understood, they can convert it, the sender or rhe receiver, yeah we might lose a bit coz of conversion but it will be like 0.001 from the amount. Better than local bank anyway.
Unfortunately, no. They said transfer have to be in euro and ONLY FROM EU COUNTRIES.

Unfortunately, no. They said transfer have to be in euro and ONLY FROM EU COUNTRIES.
Looks like they are saying different things to us. Also, Ad told me they can use epayments. I’ll attach here a copy so you people see I’m not making stuff out.
I asked epayments and Ad same day, Ad answered right away and epayments just today, but people from that insurance company said that they can’t, so now I’m confused.

Attachments

• 95A815A9-E309-498B-9FB4-81A9ED23384E.jpeg
    95A815A9-E309-498B-9FB4-81A9ED23384E.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 50
  • C3F3BEC4-9702-4D89-8B12-EA122746BF23.jpeg
    C3F3BEC4-9702-4D89-8B12-EA122746BF23.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Helpful!
Reactions: fenix_rises
Looks like they are saying different things to us. Also, Ad told me they can use epayments. I’ll attach here a copy so you people see I’m not making stuff out.
I asked epayments and Ad same day, Ad answered right away and epayments just today, but people from that insurance company said that they can’t, so now I’m confused.
Have you contacted epayments support?

@LoonaVision but even in your screenshot they stated they only receive and send within sepa, that is europa only. I have just looked also and they are clearly saying that on their site about iban transfers:(
But if you want to take money from insurance company, then paxum will work i think...they only cannot accept it from choice bank and maybe only because choice is closed for now...

[QUOTE = "LoonaVision, post: 942802, membro: 843"] Ho parlato con il supporto di epayments.com. Hanno detto che possono accettare bonifici bancari dalla banca scelta e qualsiasi compagnia di assicurazione da Cayman. Ho la sensazione che ci sia anche qualcosa di strano con il fatto che vogliono inviare solo alla banca locale. Non avrei fretta di trattare con quelle persone, c'è qualcosa dietro tutto questo, penso.
Ho la sensazione che non possono scappare e prendere tutti i nostri soldi per qualche motivo, ma vogliono guadagnare qualcosa da noi e stanno cercando come farlo. Quindi, il 30 percento non è affatto male. Il 30 percento da 1 milione è 300k e quanti milioni ci sono ??? [/ QUOTE]

Well, a my old USA friend losing actually 700k and another, in LATAM, almost 1 milion usd......and all this only speaking of my 2 friends : Woot:
Here, around FCP cards and related accounts we're speaking of several hundred (if no thousand) milion of USD.
Ciao!

@LoonaVision but even in your screenshot they stated they only receive and send within sepa, that is europa only. I have just looked also and they are clearly saying that on their site about iban transfers:(
But if you want to take money from insurance company, then paxum will work i think...they only cannot accept it from choice bank and maybe only because choice is closed for now...
paxum doesnt allow wires from 3rd parties
red warning sign on their site

bank account on your name -> your paxum
only

Looks like they are saying different things to us. Also, Ad told me they can use epayments
Transferwise does not accept funds from adult business its in their TOS. Also they have a limit of USD 50.000 a day...even then they will ask verifications for big amounts where the money is coming from. They will ask for proof like documents etc..and if they sense its coming from places that will break their TOS you can get your account blocked and freeze your money. Do read their TOS and limits..and do research on the internet about what will happen to your account and funds if they find out you break their TOS. Take a look at this: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/transferwise.com

FPC is giving up to screw with our money. Its obvious Cosmo has something to do with Payoneer

But getindiebill.com offers adult services and offers it and no one was blocked. I am so confused right now.

But money from insurance company will not be adult money any more.maybe they would also split transfer into 2 smaller ones. But it still remains the most important thing, documentation.

But money from insurance company will not be adult money any more.maybe they would also split transfer into 2 smaller ones. But it still remains the most important thing, documentation.
Yes even though it comes from insurance company we need a valid documentation for it especially for amount of more than 10k in a single transfer. And remember for USD TransferWise limit it to only 50k per day. So for people who have more than that its useless..unless Choice Bank is willing to split it for days. TransferWise is strict about rules and regulation just like a bank. And if your funds get denied because you dont have valid documents and reason they will send it back to the sender. Yes thats right the funds will be sent back to Choice Bank..you dont want that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.