AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a dilemma - to notarize address with my driver licence and make a separate document which proves it (we do not have addresses on driving licence here),

OR - to prove with bills document my new address, but in this case, I need to change the address on WTI also. It could be a problem because I had an old address on Choice pay.

Please help who knows how to solve this!

Congrats!! Finally!!

in wich country is your bank where u received the money? and what are those fees you've paid?
it's a large middle eastern bank. And the fees were about 1 percent of the transaction. I dont know who gets the fees maybe the intermediary bank.

Was it a large amount you got? 53% will only be around 6k for me but i am still afraid that they will ask tons of questions, why where is it from, why you use a bank in a off shore country etc. Or that they want to have some papers for it or something line that.

I guess best thing to say is that these are savings and i used it because they offered free credit cards without monthly fees back then and it comes now from a other bank because choice is in bankrupcy so i get it paid out through another bank?

I just got the transfer from Cedric Flower today!! OMG! Finally after more than 1 year at least I got 53% back.
For me the transfer fee was more than 1%. its like 2.5% for me.

Reactions: Claudia Smith
I just got the transfer from Cedric Flower today!! OMG! Finally after more than 1 year at least I got 53% back.

Congratulations.
Can you tell what documents did you sent with the Wire Transfer Form? passport, ID card, notarized?
Did they contacted you prior to receiving the funds in your bank account? did your bank called you to ask you questions about the money received?

I only send my passport notarized and stamped, plus utility bills. Firstchoice not contact me at all, not even reply my emails asking them if the documents are complete or not. The money just pop up in my bank account today. My bank not call me about this transfer, so I just check my account and found out I got the transfer. Good luck for you and everybody else! and hopefully they gonna start paying the other 47% soon.

I only send my passport notarized and stamped, plus utility bills. Firstchoice not contact me at all, not even reply my emails asking them if the documents are complete or not. The money just pop up in my bank account today. My bank not call me about this transfer, so I just check my account and found out I got the transfer. Good luck for you and everybody else! and hopefully they gonna start paying the other 47% soon.

Congrats!! I'm happy because I never lost my hopes and they are paying!!

Reactions: MHamilton
One question....the Bank Account must be in USD ,(as the money we have in FirstChoise are in this currency) , or it-s ok to be in EUR?

Hello guys. I just received this message from Cedric Flowers : ''
We require a translated notarized copy of your passport.
A most recent translated copy of utility bill''
so, those who do not have the utility bill in english, how did you do it?...my utility bill is not in english. Also what i must translate on a passport? ..thank you guys

After i send them the wire instructions, this is what i got:

"
We require a translated notarized copy of your passport and a most recent translated copy of your utility bill as well.
"

Now i sent them the the notarized copy of my ID (which is in German) and my Internet utility bill (which is also in German). Lets hope they accept that cause i am sick and tired of this mess........

After i send them the wire instructions, this is what i got:

"
We require a translated notarized copy of your passport and a most recent translated copy of your utility bill as well.
"

Now i sent them the the notarized copy of my ID (which is in German) and my Internet utility bill (which is also in German). Lets hope they accept that cause i am sick and tired of this mess........

Same here, I received yesterday an email from them to send them translated and notarized copy of my passport, but did't said anything about utility bill to be translated in english.
Previously I sent them my notarized ID card plus photos of it, so I guess they only want passports to be sent, to compare the signature there to the one on Wire Transfer Form.

Same here, I received yesterday an email from them to send them translated and notarized copy of my passport, but did't said anything about utility bill to be translated in english.
Previously I sent them my notarized ID card plus photos of it, so I guess they only want passports to be sent, to compare the signature there to the one on Wire Transfer Form.

Well yeah, i sent them both in German, but i just called another notar here in Germany and he said he is going to verify it in English (the passport) - Costs me another 45 USD but whatever...
For the Utilitiy Bill, i just called my Internet Company and they told me that they are not able to translate it to English, so well i guess thats that...

i got today also a message that they need a notarized passport from me.
My passport expired last year so i wrote them back if i can notarize a expired one or if it's ok to notarize my ID Card. If i get a answer i write it here

My problem is I don't have any utility bill where I live, and the country's driver's license doesn't have an address on it. So I don't have any proof of address to send them :/ my ID card has an address on it though, so I notarized my passport, my ID card with address, and my driver's license without address, and sent all of it to them. I haven't heard back from them so I hope it's ok.

Since I had my Payoneer account I changed addresses, I moved from Brazil to the USA. So in the form I wrote my Brazilian address as my address held at Choice bank, and my US address for the Wire transfer with my US bank account and utility bill also from US. But still, the address held at choice bank and the address I am asking for them to wire the money are different addresses (different countries, I’ve moved abroad!), I hope that’s not a problem!
That’s so exciting people are reporting that they received 50% of their money, we have been going through this whole process for over a year of frustration wondering if we would ever get any of it back! I keep checking my bank account every day to see if it just “shows up” and I’ll report here if I receive it!
Did any of you who received the money filled the Objection form at the time?

I guess the ones who got mails that they need document a or b would have been the next for getting the money but because something is missing or not notarized they skip and continue with the next ones...

On my driver license there is no adress on, on my id card also not because i am german but moved to spain so on the adress field there is just a sentence like "no home in germany". In spain there is a thing called empadronamiento, thats where the townhall gives you a certification with the adress where you live.

I think they accepted that but they still want the notarized passport which i am waiting for answer if i can use the ID Card because my passport just expired last year and it costs about 200 Euro to extend it in spain and needs about 4 weeks until it arrives, so i hope it works with the ID Card too.

They sent me an email today they need clearer pics of m notarized passport because they are too dark, but the nottrized copy is exactly what I sent so I should do all the notarized process again, and now I'm in US , so I should go to the Embassy and do everything again, the are complicating this. The passport has exactly the same colour and darkness as the copy I've sent so I should do another passport maybe but the passports in my country have that colour. If I change the exposure of the copy it wouldn't be an exactly copy. I'll see what do they say :(

tell us pls, have u sent a utility bill in english? and yr passport was notarized in english too? i havent sent anything now yet. last time i sent them my travel passport which is in english in every country i believe but it was notarized in my language. Do i need to redo it in english?

Last edited:
tell us pls, have u sent a utility bill in english? and yr passport was notarized in english too? i havent sent anything now yet. last time i sent them my travel passport which is in english in every country i believe but it was notarized in my language. Do i need to redo it in english?
I sent 3 utility bills and all in Spanish. It was phone bills, insurance, and bank. Maybe Spanish is ok because in Belize they speak Spanish as well. I don't know, but to be safe just translate it in English. My passport originally have 2 languages in it, which is my native language and English. Yes I notarized my passport and stamped it. Yes I think you need make the passport translated to English. Good luck!

I sent 3 utility bills and all in Spanish. It was phone bills, insurance, and bank. Maybe Spanish is ok because in Belize they speak Spanish as well. I don't know, but to be safe just translate it in English. My passport originally have 2 languages in it, which is my native language and English. Yes I notarized my passport and stamped it. Yes I think you need make the passport translated to English. Good luck!
I agree with Avocado about translating passport to English. And just to be safe translate the utility bills/driver license to english as well. Some people can get through without translating the utility bills, but some are asked to do it. In my case both the passport and my phone bills use both English and my languange. Make sure you use a certified tranlslator and notarized both documents. And btw if the driver license or national ID does not show address I think it will be either impossible or difficult for the liquidator to send the money. Proof of address is a neccesary KYC thing for the bank to send money.

my passport is in english but notary stamps r not. did yr notary make stamps and writings in english or spanish?
ps ty for good wishes

my passport is in english but notary stamps r not. did yr notary make stamps and writings in english or spanish?
ps ty for good wishes
Yes you have to have notary stamps and writing in English. Without it they will not send your money.

ps ty for good wishes
the notary and stamp are in dual languages as well, which is Spanish and English. So yes I think English have big role here.

Listed below are the countries that we won't be able to send funds to:
1. Latvia

2. Ukraine

3. Russia

4. North Korea (Democratic Republic of Korea)

5. Cuba

6. Venezuela

7. Iraq

8. Iran

9. Syria

10. Sudan

11. Belarus

12. Somalia

13. Afghanistan

14. Ivory Coast

15. Central African Republic

16. Dominican Republic of the Congo

17. Eritrea

18. Guinea - Bissau

19. Lebanon

20. Libya

21. Burma

22. Liberia

23. Yemen

24. Zimbabwe

25. Cambodia

26. Kenya

27. Kyrgyzstan

28. Lao (People Democratic Republic)

29. Pakistan

30. Ethiopia

31. Serbia

32. (Tunisia)

33. Albania

34. Angola

35. (Argentina)

36. Bosnia

37. Herzegovina

38. (Kuwait)

39. Mongolia

40. Namibia

41. (Nepal)

42. (Nicaragua)

43. Uganda

44. (Vanuatu)

45. Balkans Region - Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.