AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listed below are the countries that we won't be able to send funds to:
1. Latvia

2. Ukraine

3. Russia

4. North Korea (Democratic Republic of Korea)

5. Cuba

6. Venezuela

7. Iraq

8. Iran

9. Syria

10. Sudan

11. Belarus

12. Somalia

13. Afghanistan

14. Ivory Coast

15. Central African Republic

16. Dominican Republic of the Congo

17. Eritrea

18. Guinea - Bissau

19. Lebanon

20. Libya

21. Burma

22. Liberia

23. Yemen

24. Zimbabwe

25. Cambodia

26. Kenya

27. Kyrgyzstan

28. Lao (People Democratic Republic)

29. Pakistan

30. Ethiopia

31. Serbia

32. (Tunisia)

33. Albania

34. Angola

35. (Argentina)

36. Bosnia

37. Herzegovina

38. (Kuwait)

39. Mongolia

40. Namibia

41. (Nepal)

42. (Nicaragua)

43. Uganda

44. (Vanuatu)

45. Balkans Region - Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey

From where is this list? It official one?

Someone from listed country received the money?
I don t think its something official. I think also they would post it on CB Liquidation website as an information. Till now i didn t recive anything on email saying something like i am in suspended country and i will get 0. My amount was allowed in full

Listed below are the countries that we won't be able to send funds to:
1. Latvia

2. Ukraine

3. Russia

4. North Korea (Democratic Republic of Korea)

5. Cuba

6. Venezuela

7. Iraq

8. Iran

9. Syria

10. Sudan

11. Belarus

12. Somalia

13. Afghanistan

14. Ivory Coast

15. Central African Republic

16. Dominican Republic of the Congo

17. Eritrea

18. Guinea - Bissau

19. Lebanon

20. Libya

21. Burma

22. Liberia

23. Yemen

24. Zimbabwe

25. Cambodia

26. Kenya

27. Kyrgyzstan

28. Lao (People Democratic Republic)

29. Pakistan

30. Ethiopia

31. Serbia

32. (Tunisia)

33. Albania

34. Angola

35. (Argentina)

36. Bosnia

37. Herzegovina

38. (Kuwait)

39. Mongolia

40. Namibia

41. (Nepal)

42. (Nicaragua)

43. Uganda

44. (Vanuatu)

45. Balkans Region - Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey
By that list, over 95% of fcp customers will not receive the money ?!

Im on that list but still i received the wire. Im not sure about russia or romania maybe because of sanctions imposed by the USA, the liquidator is using citibank which i think is a US bank and some US banks dont want to do business with those countries.

Im on that list but still i received the wire. Im not sure about russia or romania maybe because of sanctions imposed by the USA, the liquidator is using citibank which i think is a US bank and some US banks dont want to do business with those countries.
In Romania exist CitiBank so i don t think this would be a problem

waht is ur country?? Citybank only intermedias bank but they send from belize bank which is name Heritage bank and this bank have this sanction list

we have one other group fcp chat in whatup and one person send it information ..what why i know it

No need to panic, even if a country is on a blacklist and the bank flags the transaction it usually goes through their legal department to make a manual wire transfer upon the request of the sender. Happened to me before.

Idk but like a few years back wells Fargo said they would support bank accounts for sw when Chase baked sw related accounts. If you could get a bank account with a debit card in your country through them it might help.

Please tel me guys what u wrote to ''ordering customer information held at choise bank !Thanks i think is my name and card number from Choise ,and to account number ?Thanks

Please tel me guys what u wrote to ''ordering customer information held at choise bank !Thanks i think is my name and card number from Choise ,and to account number ?Thanks

Enter your FirstChoicePay account number, you can see that in the screenshot with the amount held at FirstChoicePay, I assume that you have one.

Reactions: sassy001
Just got a email confirmation that they recieved my Wire Transfer Form with Notarized Passport, will keep ya guys updated if anything happens

Reactions: best999
And one last thing !To intermediary bank section information u wrote something ?

You will have to ask your bank if they have intermediary bank for receiving funds to your bank account in your desired currency. My bank doesn't have intermediary bank, so I didn't complete that fields on the Wire Transfer form.

Reactions: sassy001
Does anyone know if they accept a notarized ID Card instead of a notarized Passport? I wrote the Liquidator the question but still no answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.