AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listed below are the countries that we won't be able to send funds to:
1. Latvia

2. Ukraine

3. Russia

4. North Korea (Democratic Republic of Korea)

5. Cuba

6. Venezuela

7. Iraq

8. Iran

9. Syria

10. Sudan

11. Belarus

12. Somalia

13. Afghanistan

14. Ivory Coast

15. Central African Republic

16. Dominican Republic of the Congo

17. Eritrea

18. Guinea - Bissau

19. Lebanon

20. Libya

21. Burma

22. Liberia

23. Yemen

24. Zimbabwe

25. Cambodia

26. Kenya

27. Kyrgyzstan

28. Lao (People Democratic Republic)

29. Pakistan

30. Ethiopia

31. Serbia

32. (Tunisia)

33. Albania

34. Angola

35. (Argentina)

36. Bosnia

37. Herzegovina

38. (Kuwait)

39. Mongolia

40. Namibia

41. (Nepal)

42. (Nicaragua)

43. Uganda

44. (Vanuatu)

45. Balkans Region - Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey
from where u have this list ? on Choise list ROMANIA doesn t apear to be on restricted or hight risk countrys http://www.choicebankltd.com/file/2018/03/Website-Geography-Risk-March-2018.pdf

What about the proof of address , it have to be notarised too or only translated in english ? I don’t have bills on my address but I asked my bank to send me a bank statement in english . Hope they will accept it .

Yeah mine is expired too thats the thing that sucks now for me. If they only accept passport i have to make new pictures, go to my consult representive, wait 4-5 weeks until i get it and pay about 200 to 250 euro for it. Don't know why they are so wild about the passport and don't want to accept the ID Cards.

Yeah mine is expired too thats the thing that sucks now for me. If they only accept passport i have to make new pictures, go to my consult representive, wait 4-5 weeks until i get it and pay about 200 to 250 euro for it. Don't know why they are so wild about the passport and don't want to accept the ID Cards.
Yes my ID was notarized too...I don't really understand which is the expire date for sent everything!

yesterday i ve sent documents -utility bill in my language, not english, id card and notorized id card, and i just received answer

"Kindly send a notarized copy of your passport "

so i ll have to go notorize my passport... so it doesnt work with the id

I also received a letter that "We require a translated notarized copy of your passport". Previously, they wrote that you can use the same notarized passport, which was attached to the filing of claims. Now this notarized copy does not suit them

Tell someone. What they need under "a translated notarized copy of your passport". The passport is already in English. What do they want the translation of notary scribble?

on choice bank its not apear but they said its sanctioned list in bank from where they sending money! they sending money from Heritage bank and heritage bank seinding though immediteary city bank .Hetirage bank said they have this list but not choice bank
I don’t even want to think that after I had to get through all the steps and send all the documents , spent a lot of time and money on translations and notarise and making so many hopes , that they will tell me in the end that they can’t send me my money because my country is on the black list . More of 90% of their clients are on that list .
Does anybody know if we can receive the payment on TransferWise or any other online platform??
TransferWise do not accept money from Belize, check the list of accepted countries for wire transfer . Don’t know about other online payment sites but I emailed paxum and epayservice , they didn’t accepted this kind of transaction , it could be because I have big sum to receive or because the money are coming from Belize . If is true that liquidator will not send money to banned countries from that list I don’t know what else to do .im still waiting to receive some documents and I will try my luck sending my local bank accout details in the wire form . I don’t care how much will cost me taxes , ill be happy to finally receive my funds after so much stress . If anyone else find other way to receive our money let us know , please !

Last edited:
Reactions: Aleexx
I don’t even want to think that after I had to get through all the steps and send all the documents , spent a lot of time and money on translations and notarise and making so many hopes , that they will tell me in the end that they can’t send me my money because my country is on the black list . More of 90% of their clients are on that list .

TransferWise do not accept money from Belize, check the list of accepted countries for wire transfer . Don’t know about other online payment sites but I emailed paxum and epayservice , they didn’t accepted this kind of transaction , it could be because I have big sum to receive or because the money are coming from Belize . If is true that liquidator will not send money to banned countries from that list I don’t know what else to do .im still waiting to receive some documents and I will try my luck sending my local bank accout details in the wire form . I don’t care how much will cost me taxes , ill be happy to finally receive my funds after so much stress . If anyone else find other way to receive our money let us know , please !
They know 90% of clients of ban list countries but they dont care about it ..this girl who had over 90 thousads got reject after all her documents was approved and notarized copy of passport and utility bills prepared..and they wrote her that they tried to send her funds but bank though they sending money refused transfer because its in their bank list!~ so she also spend much money to documents and such thnigs but they said no.They also said keep money on aboard bank account !!

They know 90% of clients of ban list countries but they dont care about it ..this girl who had over 90 thousads got reject after all her documents was approved and notarized copy of passport and utility bills prepared..and they wrote her that they tried to send her funds but bank though they sending money refused transfer because its in their bank list!~ so she also spend much money to documents and such thnigs but they said no.They also said keep money on aboard bank account !!

I don't care what bank they choose but this is so RACIST, they send money to France and some other ''countries'', but not in these countries. It's their job to send money to all by no difference, no matter how much money, we should have all be paid same time otherwise they shouldn't have paid anyone until this was clear. Hope and wish this is not true....

Reactions: Claudia Smith
I don't care what bank they choose but this is so RACIST, they send money to France and some other ''countries'', but not in these countries. It's their job to send money to all by no difference, no matter how much money, we should have all be paid same time otherwise they shouldn't have paid anyone until this was clear. Hope and wish this is not true....
Choicebank don't care either what we think about it! long time ago we should to start a lawsuit because they try dont pay by legal reason ! this what they send her "
Your funds have been sent to the bank for processing but we were told that they are unable to send funds to Romania since it is a Sanctioned country. Kindly confirm if you hold a bank account in another country.

Kind regards,
The Liquidation Team "

Choicebank don't care either what we think about it! long time ago we should to start a lawsuit because they try dont pay by legal reason ! this what they send her "
Your funds have been sent to the bank for processing but we were told that they are unable to send funds to Romania since it is a Sanctioned country. Kindly confirm if you hold a bank account in another country.

Kind regards,
The Liquidation Team "

Sure they just say this NOW, because if they said it before anyone would have filed a lawsuit against them.

The question is who sanctioned these countries?
US government. Take a look at this:

The money is sent through Heritage Bank in Belize. Heritage Bank uses Citibank as an intemediary/correspondent bank to send out USD abroad. As Citibank is a US based bank they will follow US rules and adhere to the sanctioned list. So its not Choice Bank/ Heritage Bank fault on this matter.

US government. Take a look at this:

The money is sent through Heritage Bank in Belize. Heritage Bank uses Citibank as an intemediary/correspondent bank to send out USD abroad. As Citibank is a US based bank they will follow US rules and adhere to the sanctioned list. So its not Choice Bank/ Heritage Bank fault on this matter.
Other Economic Sanctions
Not all of the U.S.'s economic sanctions are against entire countries. Instead, the U.S. Treasury keeps a list of specific people and organizations in the Balkans, Belarus, Congo, Iraq, Liberia, Sudan and Zimbabwe who U.S. nationals and organizations are forbidden from doing business with. Generally, those sanctions focus on political groups or organizations that promote violence or social unrest, instead of the country's official government.

Status
Not open for further replies.