AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other Economic Sanctions
Not all of the U.S.'s economic sanctions are against entire countries. Instead, the U.S. Treasury keeps a list of specific people and organizations in the Balkans, Belarus, Congo, Iraq, Liberia, Sudan and Zimbabwe who U.S. nationals and organizations are forbidden from doing business with. Generally, those sanctions focus on political groups or organizations that promote violence or social unrest, instead of the country's official government.
and the act is about former Yugoslavia territories https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Documents/balkans.pdf

why u keep saying about Romania is not even on black list
[/QUOTE
Because girl from romania got this answer from Cedric Flowers that they can’t send money to Romania because of sanctioned country .Read what I did write before how they answered to her by mail

I am from Romania too, but i didn t get this answer. I sent an email to them to ask about my documents if everything its ok and they didn t answer. I think i would get the same answer if they don t send in Romania money

I think it's only possible with a real Bank Account in your City. All the third Party Stuff seems not to work because of the law.

They received money from every coutry and now they don't want to give us our money,
not theirs? they should give us the 100% and more because all the problems they gave us. and Firstchoice? they did the best part

Reactions: divakitty003
Can someone tell me what you wrote in “Account number” at Choice bank in wire transfer form? Do we have any?!

I receive an answer from Choise they says that i need sign the wire transfer in the correct location !where did u sign? I signed in the left bottom of page ,first colon where it s write ''signature '' under ''checked by'' -?Did u sign somewhere else?Thanks

I receive an answer from Choise they says that i need sign the wire transfer in the correct location !where did u sign? I signed in the left bottom of page ,first colon where it s write ''signature '' under ''checked by'' -?Did u sign somewhere else?Thanks
Above customer signature

Reactions: sassy001
I think they are fucking all us. I sent all the documents, they replied that they need a notarized passport. I told them in Italy we don't need passport, they replied me again that they need a notarized passport.
I went to do the passport and pay 180 euro to do and to notarize it, I sent them 10 days ago and no reply. I wrote them 10 times, still no reply.
They are trying to don't pay anything , be sure.

Same to me, only need a passport if you want to travel outside the EU. I am german but live in spain, now i have first to applie for my birth certification in germany, whixh will take a few weeks to arrive. When i got this i need to go an request the passport which cost me also about 150-180. This takes also about 4-5 more weeks. But the german consult in my place will do vacations till end of august so it will probably take longer until i receive it and than i have to notarize and send to the liquidator and this takes again some time until something happens.

All that shit just because they don't accept a ID Card which you use in europe for EVERYTHING.

Same to me, only need a passport if you want to travel outside the EU. I am german but live in spain, now i have first to applie for my birth certification in germany, whixh will take a few weeks to arrive. When i got this i need to go an request the passport which cost me also about 150-180. This takes also about 4-5 more weeks. But the german consult in my place will do vacations till end of august so it will probably take longer until i receive it and than i have to notarize and send to the liquidator and this takes again some time until something happens.

All that shit just because they don't accept a ID Card which you use in europe for EVERYTHING.
A passport is the only valid international piece of identification. Just because you don't need it in Europe doesn't mean you don't need it abroad, especially when they are using US banks to process wires and thos banks have strict rules, i know from experience. Just follow their steps as much as you can. And hopefully you'll get paid like i did.

I dunno if i have to worry or not, but they don t answers to my emails. Since i sent the documents on 28th may, i don t have an answer and i sent 1 week ago an email to ask if my documents are ok and they say nothing. I see people who got answers from them. Its really sucks to don t have any information and just to wait.

Anyone put paxumbank for wire transfer or any other virtual bank? Did anybody tell their bank infront that they are expecting this kind of wire transfer from belize(especially those with higher sums)?
Would you mind to share in which bank you received it(those who did)? It is not unlikely that i would have to go to other country to open account there...

This girl who got reject to send her money to romanian ..got new answer that they wont able send money though diffrent countries .so they wil not send money even to new bank acc opened in different country!!

This girl who got reject to send her money to romanian ..got new answer that they wont able send money though diffrent countries .so they wil not send money even to new bank acc opened in different country!!
In that case she will go strait to Belize and pick her money up...(she is the only one from Romania who has that problem.. something is suspicious with her and her account?!...

In that case she will go strait to Belize and pick her money up...(she is the only one from Romania who has that problem.. something is suspicious with her and her account?!...
I read on another forum about romanians who got answers that their documents are ok and eligible for payment. Maybe that girl has another problem.

I read on another forum about romanians who got answers that their documents are ok and eligible for payment. Maybe that girl has another problem.
I can bet it, she has other kind of problem.. and why Romanian’s girl is represented by ‘Jessy’, all the time Jessy speaks on behalf the ‘’ Romanian girl ‘ !??

I can bet it, she has other kind of problem.. and why Romanian’s girl is represented by ‘Jessy’, all the time Jessy speaks on behalf the ‘’ Romanian girl ‘ !??
This is my question also... Only Jessy come here and give those bad info, it is quite strange!

This is my question also... Only Jessy come here and give those bad info, it is quite strange!
im actually give info which i get from our whatup chat about fcp we created before .Okay we will see if they will send money to those countries which is sanctioned. here answer which they send her before
Dear Mr. ....:

I was advised by the receiving bank that we will not be able to send funds to customers who lives in Romania although the funds are been sent to a different country.

As I had mentioned, we continue to try our utmost best to establish new banking relationship in the US with the hopes that we will be able to send funds to all customers.

Kind regards,
Lizette Casimiro

Anyone else has received their money?
I haven’t heard back from them about anything through email after I sent my documents several times.. no signs in my bank account so far either! It’s July already! How much longer will it be to get 100% of our money back, if ever?! So far they re giving half, maybe they just don’t plan on paying the full amount ever or just take it so many years that we will ‘forget’ to check the website for a new form they decide we all have to fill.. the time waiting, the frustration, filling new forms after one another and no personal communication is above ridiculous!

On wednesday I've received this:

We have received your notarized passport and other documents. Your wire is now being processed. Thanks for your patience and prompt response.

Best regards

I hope this week I received it, thursday was holiday US , maybe tomorrow....

Reactions: proengine

We have received your notarized passport and other documents. Your wire is now being processed. Thanks for your patience and prompt response.

Best regards

Great Claudia, will you please tell us where are you from, I mean your passport is addressed to which country?

Reactions: Claudia Smith
Good Claudia!did you translate the notarized passport?

Best regards

Best regards

excellent news! Let us know when you get it.

Great Claudia, will you please tell us where are you from, I mean your passport is addressed to which country?

My passport is from Argentina, the address I provided on the wire form is in Miami US and the Bank account is on TD Bank with the same Miami address, so the bill I sent was the US bank statement were it shows that address.

I live in Argentina and the FCP address was in Argentina, but on the wire form I used tha adress in Miami.

The notarized passport is in spanish and they didn't tell me to translate it...

here in Miami I went to the Argentinian embassy and notarized the passport too, in spanish.

The first photos I sent the last time they didn't answer, then I noticed each photo was 4 or 5 Mb too big, so I made them smaller and sent pdf, and there they answered inmidiatly

My passport is from Argentina, the address I provided on the wire form is in Miami US and the Bank account is on TD Bank with the same Miami address, so the bill I sent was the US bank statement were it shows that address.

I live in Argentina and the FCP address was in Argentina, but on the wire form I used tha adress in Miami.

The notarized passport is in spanish and they didn't tell me to translate it...

here in Miami I went to the Argentinian embassy and notarized the passport too, in spanish.

The first photos I sent the last time they didn't answer, then I noticed each photo was 4 or 5 Mb too big, so I made them smaller and sent pdf, and there they answered inmidiatly
Thank you, Claudia! The info you shared are very useful for all of us! I hope there will be more people on this forum who will share what they wrote on the form and what documents they send!

Yesterday I called them in Belize ( 15 euro of phone credit) and replied to me a girl who told me my documents are ok, the wire is in process. She doesn't seemed to me very sure , she was a little bit confused and took pauses every 20 seconds. I told her if it was possible to receive an email stating that all is ok and she rejected. I asked where it was Flowers and she told it was outside the office. It was impossible to speak with him.
I don't think to get the money (or a part of them). Every other request they will do to me I will not proceed because it's only a waste of time and money.
I contacted a family friend who has his wife from Belize and maybe he have to return there on august so I speak to him and he told he can go ask to this bank but he confirmed me that is very difficult to see them face to face and it's dangerous to do that in Belize.
They played with our hopes and continue to do this. I hope to go wrong but I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.