AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im guessing they are having issues with their intermediary bank in the USA, without it they cant process wires.

Did they at least confirm that they received your docs? I sent them mine and no reply...
Well i received my payment more than two weeks ago. The didn't confirm anything before. I hope the rest of you get their payments soon.

Well i received my payment more than two weeks ago. The didn't confirm anything before. I hope the rest of you get their payments soon.
Sorry , I would not like to be rude but please just tell me whether amount you received was in the range of 2500$?

Hey Nessma! Can you please tell me what you wrote in the form at “beneficiary customer information” at account number? Is it the account number from FCP or the account number from the bank where I want the money to be wired?

Can somebody call them or call the Centtral Bank because they don't answer? I don't speak english well, I want to call them but that is my problem

I found this:

Jul 23, 2019Choice Bank has New Liquidator, Again

KAREEM MICHAEL
The third liquidator has been appointed by the Central Bank for Choice Bank Limited. The offshore bank was forced to fold and thrown into receivership in June 2018, after the Central Bank pulled its international banking license. The new liquidator is Kareem Michael and his appointment, which was announced on Friday, became effective on Monday. He resigned his post as Deputy Governor of the Central Bank to take up the post as liquidator and is reportedly set to earn fifty thousand dollars per month. Michael takes over from Accountant Cedric Flowers who was appointed as the liquidator in July 2018. Reports reaching our newsroom are that Flowers and the Central Bank were bucking heads concerning the liquidation process. According to a statement from Central Bank, Flowers’ term of engagement has come to an end. The statement says that “the Central Bank has the power to appoint a liquidator from either the private sector or an officer of the Central Bank, who meets such qualifications as prescribed by the Central Bank.” The Central Bank says that Michael possesses the knowledge and experience required to bring the liquidation to an effective close. It further states that “after careful consideration of potential candidates, the Central Bank decided that this course of action was necessary for the successful resolution of the matter and would be least disruptive to the ongoing liquidation process.” Information, however, is that Michael will receive assistance from a senior staff of the Central Bank, which would mean that the Central Bank will be more deeply involved in the liquidation process. That process has annoyed many staffers. Long term employees are up in arms after they were told that they would be receiving less than two percent of their pension plan. For instance, an employee who was expecting to receive a little over twenty thousand dollars is now being told that he will be receiving less than six hundred dollars. The decision to revoke Choice Bank’s license was taken by Prime Minister Dean Barrow, who is also the Minister of Finance, on the advice of the Central Bank. In April 2018, the bank began experiencing a grave liquidity crisis.

https://edition.channel5belize.com/archives/188615

Reactions: tinykathy
I found this:

Jul 23, 2019Choice Bank has New Liquidator, Again

KAREEM MICHAEL
The third liquidator has been appointed by the Central Bank for Choice Bank Limited. The offshore bank was forced to fold and thrown into receivership in June 2018, after the Central Bank pulled its international banking license. The new liquidator is Kareem Michael and his appointment, which was announced on Friday, became effective on Monday. He resigned his post as Deputy Governor of the Central Bank to take up the post as liquidator and is reportedly set to earn fifty thousand dollars per month. Michael takes over from Accountant Cedric Flowers who was appointed as the liquidator in July 2018. Reports reaching our newsroom are that Flowers and the Central Bank were bucking heads concerning the liquidation process. According to a statement from Central Bank, Flowers’ term of engagement has come to an end. The statement says that “the Central Bank has the power to appoint a liquidator from either the private sector or an officer of the Central Bank, who meets such qualifications as prescribed by the Central Bank.” The Central Bank says that Michael possesses the knowledge and experience required to bring the liquidation to an effective close. It further states that “after careful consideration of potential candidates, the Central Bank decided that this course of action was necessary for the successful resolution of the matter and would be least disruptive to the ongoing liquidation process.” Information, however, is that Michael will receive assistance from a senior staff of the Central Bank, which would mean that the Central Bank will be more deeply involved in the liquidation process. That process has annoyed many staffers. Long term employees are up in arms after they were told that they would be receiving less than two percent of their pension plan. For instance, an employee who was expecting to receive a little over twenty thousand dollars is now being told that he will be receiving less than six hundred dollars. The decision to revoke Choice Bank’s license was taken by Prime Minister Dean Barrow, who is also the Minister of Finance, on the advice of the Central Bank. In April 2018, the bank began experiencing a grave liquidity crisis.

https://edition.channel5belize.com/archives/188615

I`ve seen that news too, 50K per month, can`t be good for us...

Thank you for sharing all the news, @Claudia Smith! Still no signs of the money for me either, so frustrating! Hopefully they won't deduct 50k a month to the new liquidator from our money! Everything is just so slow, what have they been doing all these months?! Over a year of this is ridiculous and disrespectful to all of us, because its our money in the end they are holding and using to pay all these liquidation expenses!

I`ve seen that news too, 50K per month, can`t be good for us...
Thank you for sharing all the news, @Claudia Smith! Still no signs of the money for me either, so frustrating! Hopefully they won't deduct 50k a month to the new liquidator from our money! Everything is just so slow, what have they been doing all these months?! Over a year of this is ridiculous and disrespectful to all of us, because its our money in the end they are holding and using to pay all these liquidation expenses!

From where do you think the money for his monthly salary will come? It’s obviously that he will be paid from all the funds in our accounts, so he will not be stimulated to finish the liquidation process very soon, but on the contrary

Reactions: MHamilton
I called the central bank Belize yesterday.
They dont say anything but admitted that Belize country is Highly corrupted.
( I guess that could be why it's the 3rd liquidator now ).

Called the liquidator after central bank, did not get the liquidator himself.
First a secretary tried to buff me off by saying nobody was there.
In the end I got to talk to one on the liquidator team.

That person was vague, and would not confirm any info.

However I was told that there was a banking issue ( not what the issue is ), and no pay outs will happen for the next 3 months ( ish ).
Could be sooner but also could be later.

The person told me they had the money and pay out in that sense was no problem, but it was a banking issue they had to resolve before proceed with pay outs.

So in conclusion I didnt get any confirmed info.
I did not get any date for pay out.
And I was served a few lies.

That's all info I can give after talk directly with them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: HelenaL
Im guessing they are having issues with their intermediary bank in the USA, without it they cant process wires.

It could be the case. I'm out on thin ice here, but I think I red somewhere that some banks in the US dont want SW ( sexworkers ) money in the bank.
Hence if that's correct they need find a SW friendly bank to wire the money.

But we must not forget that Belize and Belize central bank is corrupt as the Russian mafia. So every peace of info they give should be treated as a possible lie.
Also why is it now the 3rd liquidator ?

Its fishy as hell.
And not to mention the time, over 1 year now.

It's why choice bank started there, corruption and easy to steal money.

Reactions: MHamilton
It's unbelievable how unprofessionell they are working over there.
If it's so corrupt i should offer them 5k and tell them i come on this date at that time and you hand me over my money in a Briefcase...

All this Problems with the banks and payouts etc. We should have the option to come over and pick up the money by ourselfs, or the easiest way would be just to print Prepaid Creditcards and send it to the people so they can just go to a ATM and pick it up.

It could be the case. I'm out on thin ice here, but I think I red somewhere that some banks in the US dont want SW ( sexworkers ) money in the bank
Adult entertainment is considered high risk and some banks like Chase won't touch it with a ten foot pool. But this isn't the case for every bank. Wells Fargo and PNC have been open about welcoming adult entertainment workers to bank at theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.