AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I re-sent the email with WTI to them and they asked me to provide an updated utility bill. I asked why this was needed since my claim was accepted and the reply was “to process your claim”.
Anyway, the whole story is too fishy with no common sense or logic in their actions.

Anyone in europe who got their money(especially bigger sum) without a problem with their bank, care to tell what country they are from and what bank they used?
I am willing to travel personaly there and open an account for myself.
Even if they accept to transfer larger sums to virtual banks, i would be afraid to do that since it can be easily be blocked, and since we all have "good" expirience with virtual banks....and no real person or bank to which you can go and disscuss...
P.s. i wrote to many virtual banks many months ago and asked them for that kind of transfer and those who said it can be done also said i will have to provide documents for it or it will be blocked. The ones with sums less then 15 or 10k could go without a problem since this is a treshold for banks not to ask questions....

Ono sto me buni sad odakle samo 1200 priznatih klejmova kad je neko spominjao da je preko 300k kartica bilo samo....

I re-sent the email with WTI to them and they asked me to provide an updated utility bill. I asked why this was needed since my claim was accepted and the reply was “to process your claim”.
Anyway, the whole story is too fishy with no common sense or logic in their actions.
I also resent the docs but with the updated bills cuz i through it will be good SO as they are looking for order banks at this moment. SO i sent them the last 3 months bills starting today. It makes sense to be updated as they deal with order banks that must approve the transfers. I got an email as a response saying its all good and they are trying to speed up for us.

I also resent the docs but with the updated bills cuz i through it will be good SO as they are looking for order banks at this moment. SO i sent them the last 3 months bills starting today. It makes sense to be updated as they deal with order banks that must approve the transfers. I got an email as a response saying its all good and they are trying to speed up for us.
Did u send with a new bill coz yr old bill was over 3 months old?

Yes ofc... I first sent the docs in july i think, so they became older than 3 months by the time i sent them again this month.
i sent my docs in mid august. they replied me not much since then asked about my patronymic name. After the last apdate came out I wrote they asking if my WTI was accepted. Today got a replay that my WTI has been approved. And then all the same about search for a new provider and 58 countries

Last edited:
i sent today again the form, with utility from sept, and i ve got really fast answer from them

"Thank you for your email.

Your wire transfer form for partial payout was reviewed and approved by the Liquidator on August 6, 2019.

However, the Liquidation Team currently has only one bank to execute wire transfers and the partial payout. This bank will not process wires to countries that it deems outside its risk tolerance. This is bank's policy. Your Country (Romania) is one of 58 that the bank classifies as "restricted".

The Liquidation Team is working diligently to secure other payment options and service providers. As soon as we are able to secure another agent or route, we will inform you.

We completely understand your frustration and we wish to reassure that your partial payout is safe and secured.

Sincerely,
The Liquidation Team"

so we, the people from those 58 countries have to wait and wait.

i sent today again the form, with utility from sept, and i ve got really fast answer from them

"Thank you for your email.

Your wire transfer form for partial payout was reviewed and approved by the Liquidator on August 6, 2019.

However, the Liquidation Team currently has only one bank to execute wire transfers and the partial payout. This bank will not process wires to countries that it deems outside its risk tolerance. This is bank's policy. Your Country (Romania) is one of 58 that the bank classifies as "restricted".

The Liquidation Team is working diligently to secure other payment options and service providers. As soon as we are able to secure another agent or route, we will inform you.

We completely understand your frustration and we wish to reassure that your partial payout is safe and secured.

Sincerely,
The Liquidation Team"

so we, the people from those 58 countries have to wait and wait.
I got exactly same response

I believe people that need to resend documents are who hasn’t received the first 53% payout, like I still have not received it and I am in the US, so I don’t understand why I still haven’t got it cuz I’m not from any of the restricted countries. I did file an objection form and I recently got a personal answer from the central bank (and a confirmation from the liquidator team) that my objection was approved by the judge and that everything was approved, so I believe everyone that needs to resubmit forms are people whose case is similar to mine who previously filed an objection form and only now got their personal results of it. Hopefully they will finally send the first payment now, still waiting!!

I have spoke to liquidator over email. I must say i didnt expect of him to answer quickly and with consideration and tracking of each claimant status personaly.
He confirmed me that restriction is connected to claiment passport not the place of bank account. So if your country is on blacklist, it will not help opening an account in other country:(
He said he will find a solution...
I asked him about virtual banks, and he said he is considering that as well, but it will be his last solution.

I have spoke to liquidator over email. I must say i didnt expect of him to answer quickly and with consideration and tracking of each claimant status personaly.
He confirmed me that restriction is connected to claiment passport not the place of bank account. So if your country is on blacklist, it will not help opening an account in other country:(
He said he will find a solution...
I asked him about virtual banks, and he said he is considering that as well, but it will be his last solution.
I don-t know why, but i think that the “blacklist” is a big lie, i never heard anywhere about “country sanctions/ banned countries ” regarding bank transfer, this is a bullshit!!!
There’s one solution to find out if it’s true or it’s a lie. We need to ask him through which bank he’s trying to send out the money, and then, when we have the information, to speak directly to that bank. In this way, we can find what is true and what is not.

Reactions: Sassha
I don-t know why, but i think that the “blacklist” is a big lie, i never heard anywhere about “country sanctions/ banned countries ” regarding bank transfer, this is a bullshit!!!
There’s one solution to find out if it’s true or it’s a lie. We need to ask him through which bank he’s trying to send out the money, and then, when we have the information, to speak directly to that bank. In this way, we can find what is true and what is not.
It is not a lie...it is no secret what us bank it is...anyone who already received the money can tell...
Second, i have tried to wire transfer the payments from cb recently(when paxum cards stopped working) and after all verification process and longer time at cb, support said to me at the end that because mediatory us bank it will not be possible to send it to me ever via wire. They didnt say it is because restriction at the time, but now it is clear.

Reactions: tinykathy
Anyone willing to tell who already received the money (over 15k in europe) and had no issue with bank, which bank you used, and in what country?!

Anyone from the US been paid out? I was denied at first and then sent a letter saying they were going to "re-evaluate my claim". This was two months ago and I haven't heard anything since.

Meny of us havent received first payment yet due to restriction list...for which there is no solution yet...and when at least that is sort it out, they can consider the second one...they have to conclude the first one so they know how much money they are left with to give back...

It is strange...:/ is it possible that bank is blocked your transfer and you dont know about it yet? Maybe liquidator is aware it will be blocked and wait for another solution(virtual bank)...

Status
Not open for further replies.