AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think people from restricted countries got their first payment. i for instance, i didnt get the first payment and i m from romania.

Yes, me. And many more which country is on black list. Aa far as i know they still havent found a solution for payout...
Let me ask: is here anyone who received more than 15k in first payout? If there are, were there any problem with your bank and so on?(because of big amount)

There are a lot of people who didn't got their first payment, including me.
We have to wait...but until when?!?!

I still haven't received the 1st payment and I am not from any of the black list countries (I'm in the US). They stopped processing payments. When I emailed them asking about my first payout not being received for so long, they answered:

"Please note that currently no wire transfer can be processed since the intermediary bank (correspondent bank) of the paying bank decided that the claimants/depositors of Choice Bank present an unwarranted amount of risk.
Notwithstanding this, I have been pursuing several other paying agents who would be willing to take on the entire customer profile of Choice Bank. These negotiations have been very deliberate and detailed. I should have a more concrete update in the next 2 weeks.
Either way, your first partial payout of 53% has been set aside. As soon as I secure another means of paying you, I will process your partial payout."

So again, just need to keep waiting. People who already got their payments are lucky and should not worry about receiving the 2nd payout as there are still many of us who are still waiting for the 1st payout. I hope they find a new intermediary bank soon!!

Lets hope that one of their solution will be some virtual bank. If intermediary bank consider us a risk...what will our receiving banks will tell!

At least they're still trying to pay you guys.
A couple original posts read to me like, "I was unaware what the Accounting Dept. was doing with your money. We bet on a Cryptocurrency (for e.g.) and unfortunately Romero/BTC/ETH (you choose) is trading down at the moment. Give us some more time and wel will hopefully make your money back and be able to pay you".
Ever hear of the term, "Run on a bank". The old-timey movie "It's a Wonderful Life" illustrates this run-on-bank example.

If I was owed money by this company I'd again take comfort in the fact they are seemingly, still trying to pay -but I'd positively hound them every single day with an email. I'd also write them "Certified" letters via post. I'd be sweet, as it seems like they're picking and choosing who they pay, but being a hassle might be your best bet so they can get you off their back (conversely, you don't want to piss them off :(( ).
Much like an insurance company, this outfit took all your money and made a bad play in some investment avenue... they're doing their best to 'buy more time', obviously, as their is no consistency in their payouts, and def. no transparency. ((
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_run

I recommend epayservice.i receive now there payments from cb and i can say they are the most profesional platform yet. But i wrote them asking about receiving big amount there from liquidator, and they didnt say i couldnt, but said as far as they know, liquidator sends only to personal accounts, and wire transfer with this virtual bank is done over theirs company's account.
It is possible i think only for them to sign as a partner. The liquidator told me they are considering to hire ex partners of virtual banks, but he leaves that as last option.
I am aware it is not an easy task as you may think. Even if their law permits that kind of distribution(they are representatives of state not a company), we all know how reliable virtual banks are...and it is easier for the money to end up in wrong hands then when it is peraonal bank account involved. Nevertheless, i would prefer virtual bank either way.

Anyone from the US been paid out? I was denied at first and then sent a letter saying they were going to "re-evaluate my claim". This was two months ago and I haven't heard anything since.

I don't live in US but my bank account is in US, I received the first payment... waiting for the second but I seemany people haven't get their first payment... it seems that it will last a lot, maybe the next year...

I recommend epayservice.i receive now there payments from cb and i can say they are the most profesional platform yet. But i wrote them asking about receiving big amount there from liquidator, and they didnt say i couldnt, but said as far as they know, liquidator sends only to personal accounts, and wire transfer with this virtual bank is done over theirs company's account.
It is possible i think only for them to sign as a partner. The liquidator told me they are considering to hire ex partners of virtual banks, but he leaves that as last option.
I am aware it is not an easy task as you may think. Even if their law permits that kind of distribution(they are representatives of state not a company), we all know how reliable virtual banks are...and it is easier for the money to end up in wrong hands then when it is peraonal bank account involved. Nevertheless, i would prefer virtual bank either way.
Revolut is not only a virtual bank for example, is becoming bigger; when I asked the liquidator about possibility of wiring my money there he totally ignored my Q and sent me that default message about ‘restricted country’..

I don't live in US but my bank account is in US, I received the first payment... waiting for the second but I seemany people haven't get their first payment... it seems that it will last a lot, maybe the next year...
Hello Claudia,
your residence on the papers is in USA or only your bank account?

Hello Claudia,
your residence on the papers is in USA or only your bank account?

no, you don't need it, just with the passport

Reactions: avantgart
no, you don't need it, just with the passport
i m sorry i didnt understand the answer. a foreigner can open a bank acct in the usa. does a person need to provide some papers from his own government and show the source of the income to the usa bank?

FYI after viewing this thread, I followed up with them and they sent me the following email...

Dear Customer,

Please be advised that our website www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com has been updated with information regarding submission of wire transfer information and supporting documents. Please visit to view the updated information.

With that said, we ask that you kindly provide the below documents in order for us to proceed with you claim.

1. Complete the attached form. (Information must be type written).

2. Notarized copy of your passport

3. Most recent copy of your utility bill. P.o.box not accepted.

4. Documents must be submitted in a PDF format.

5. If funds are to be transferred to persons or entities other than the registered claimant, a notarized document with authorization and acceptance, as well as passport information, will be required from each party, in a manner acceptable to the Liquidator, and will be subject to verification before payment is processed.

Regards

The Liquidation Team.

I’m not on black list but my amount is big and I still didn’t get my first payment

Please can you clarify how much you call "big"? And in this way I can analyze the delay time you are specifying? Because it is not the same to say 10,000 euros or 100,000 euros or more.

PS: Also you should not be afraid to say a quantity because in the end you are a nickname (anonymous like me or anyone).

I think the only difference in amount between us which can be relevant is that sum(first payment) is bigger then 15k or not, because this is a threshold for banks alarms for single transaction (somewhere is even 10k) and more difficulties for us to receive it. So i also asked people here who received the first payment and its bigger then 15k to say if they had problems with their banks...but noone wanted to say anything...

I saw it but I don't understand, when I read that is nothing new, it sounds as "you have to wait". Who are those they are doing negotiations with and they didn't agree,? they say they are looking other options to pay who? And the second distribution? it's so confusing.

If you understand it, can u explain it please?

How do you mean to pay who? To pay all of us. Many of us did not receive anything yet...and now it seems they have no solution at all! It seems they are rejected by all. What a country when state official cannot operate internationally...but they managed somehow to use that rest of the money to keep spending for their expences...so why should they be in a hurry now!? And now they accepted rejected claims too, corporate ones with big sums, which rest of the money made even smaller now...so now i guess i will be happy to get the first payment at all...it would be a miracle if something left for the second one....

When the first distribution started they had US $40.2 million for the first distribution, now in the last update I see they have US $56 million, plus that US $7.6million who was already sent to depositors/customers. So I think they have sold some of the other assets.
From the last update I don`t get any updates on when we`ll get paid or if they secured a new deal with another payment processor...so they can send us the money.

How do you mean to pay who? To pay all of us. Many of us did not receive anything yet...and now it seems they have no solution at all! It seems they are rejected by all. What a country when state official cannot operate internationally...but they managed somehow to use that rest of the money to keep spending for their expences...so why should they be in a hurry now!? And now they accepted rejected claims too, corporate ones with big sums, which rest of the money made even smaller now...so now i guess i will be happy to get the first payment at all...it would be a miracle if something left for the second one....
so now they can not pay even those who are in non restricted countries? as i understood there are ppl from non restricted counties who did not get paid?

Reactions: Claudia Smith
Yes...they are not supported by any bank at the moment...and from what they said, no bank with which they tried to negotiate even showed interest to have something with them. That leaves only epay options and card partners(what would be great), but they are also backed up with real banks and nowadays regulated by bank laws as well...
I can not believe that liquidator who works for state and for central bank of the country are banned from rest of the world in try to send money back. We are so lucky to pick the best time in history when the whole world decided to regulate bank laws and money flows...:(
Maybe at the end we all will meet in belize...:)

Reactions: Nata_
From this update, to me it means that we will be waiting for a Long Long time and will not see our money back.
I haven't even received the 1st distribution :( so upset! After SO much Time, effort and spending extra money to print, notarize documents and forms, emails exchange.. For not even received the First half of my money (and I'm in the US)!
From now on they can just give the excuse that they have not found any intermediate bank to send the funds and that are working on it, and be "working on it" forever... this could literally last for years! They don't even need to try to find an intermediate bank again, why would they be in a hurry anyway?
So from now on and years to come they can just say they aren't able to send funds anymore because no intermediate bank accepts it! I just have a feeling this will last for many years now as they will say forever "we have been trying to find a new intermediate bank but no one accepts us"! Its just so frustrating to me, I was counting on at LEAST receiving the first 50%!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.