AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in this unpleasant situation because we don’t take action against them.... and they saw that, so they are comfortable to not release OUR moneys!

Keep sleeping on you, they are partying with our money!

We are in this unpleasant situation because we don’t take action against them.... and they saw that, so they are comfortable to not release OUR moneys!

Keep sleeping on you, they are partying with our money!
Everything you said its true...everybody knows that...also the problem is that from begining we were pretty small and "special" group on internet that have been striken by this situation and therefore very unknown to public and also very quiet...but nevertheless theirs reputation is ruined so they are taking everything they can now...

Anyone wrote them recently? I know there is no use of that but maybe it will help if we all start to be annoying again in the same time...

I wrote to them yesterday to ask them for an update on the schedule of payment, and they replied to me a few hours later to tell me they will contact me to reconfirm the payment details on my end, but they didn`t said when that will happen.

guys tell me pls, the international passport i sent them is expiring. do i have to send them a new one? also notarized copy?

I think you can say bye-bye to your money. They played with all us, the same way as a football player plays with the ball.

Except as noted below, the Liquidator determined that all categories of claimants were entitled to claim against Choice Bank.
Exception: Claims on card balances by holders of prepaid cards issued by Card Partners fell into a category of claimants who were not eligible to claim against Choice Bank Limited.

Does it mean we won’t get paid after all?!

issued by Card Partners
that seems to be the important point in it.
I understand in this that if you bought your card from choice bank itself (and not from a Partner / reseller), you're entitled to claim your balance.

that seems to be the important point in it.
I understand in this that if you bought your card from choice bank itself (and not from a Partner / reseller), you're entitled to claim your balance.
Our cards were issued by choice bank and it says on the card that it is property of choice bank but we were paid and registered via FCP.

Our cards were issued by choice bank and it says on the card that it is property of choice bank but we were paid and registered via FCP.
No you are eligible, it's the same text that was introduced in the previous schedule by the former liquidator. FCP cards claims are valid.

Prepaid cards are allowed, but certain cards were issued to some other payment processors and it's a small percentage, they are not valid claims.

The good thing about this that they managed to secure enough funds to cover 88% of the frozen moneys.

And those who got their first payment will get a second final payout, probably around 35% of the original amount.

Reactions: Leia
I got this email as well - So if i recieved my first payment, do i need to submit an objection or do i just not do anything and wait? Can anyone possibly help ? :bucktooth:

The Liquidator identified and classified each unsecured claim in one of the categories outlined below:
1. Claims on Deposits; 2. Claims on prepaid card balances; 3. Claims on Salaries and Wages; 4. Claims of Other Creditors.
Except as noted below, the Liquidator determined that all categories of claimants were entitled to claim against Choice Bank.
Exception: Claims on card balances by holders of prepaid cards issued by Card Partners fell into a category of claimants who were not eligible to claim against Choice Bank Limited.
Does it mean we not include to get payment or pls explain someone who knows better

I understand you'll be paid, belonging to cat. 2, founds are allowed and recalculated for this.
I don't see if they count all what is claimed but at least, they will adjust those who already received a payment last year or in start of this year.

These payments already done were a test, all claimers will be taken in account during this last "pool of payments" starting in July.

Does it mean we won’t get paid after all?!

No it does not mean that, we will get paid

Does anybody know if we should complete and send them the Objection Form? It is necessary?

It is not necessary, the objection form is for those who object to the new revised schedule

So, we don't have to send anything else? So we have to wait the date.

We don't need to send anything else, we just have to wait for the date.

When they say "except those with a balance on the pre-paid card", I think what they mean is that if you had a credit card with a balance on it, you can't claim the amount on the card balance, BUT, we're all eligible to the amount that was held on FirstChoice Pay. For example, if your balance on your FCP account was $20,000, but you had $1500 on your credit card, you are eligible for the $20k held by Choice Bank, but not the $1500 (held by MasterCard). We were all instructed 2 years ago to withdraw all the money on our credit cards because it would be lost, so this $1500 on your card you should have withdrawn it at an ATM 2 years ago. But your FCP balance will be paid out soon.

Anyone heard that payoneer is in the same or similar situation as we are from yesterday? Now the world should know about trustpilot and our useless efforts to worn people about payoneer...

Reactions: Aleexx
Hello, I came here because of new Payoneer problem with Wirecard company. I haven't heard the story about First Choice Pay and I wonder how in the world anyone would hear about this story if it's not mentioned anywhere. For example, if someone open wikipedia he will see that Payoneer looks all cool there and complete success company we should all trust. Ok, may be the story had been erased by Payoneer? Actually, no, if you look discussions about Payoneer ("Talk" tab) you'll see that FCP story is not mentioned at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.