AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because right now there is no reliable statement from chaturbate if and at what costs international bank transfers are available directly from chaturbate. I would very much prefer this too but Paxum could be a fall back solution in case this doesn't work or is too costly.

Because right now there is no reliable statement from chaturbate if and at what costs international bank transfers are available directly from chaturbate. I would very much prefer this too but Paxum could be a fall back solution in case this doesn't work or is too costly.
So the wire option seems to be the solution. We only need to know about the cheapest one between cb and Paxum wrt the country where we live :think:

Reactions: PrincessSnowAngel
thanks for the explanations, but I wonder what the point is to use Paxum with the "wire" withdrawal option while this method is directly proposed by chaturbate?

I can see there is an option for international wire directly from cb to your bank account, it costs 45 USD. I am not sure what way to go, if go from CB to my account for 45 USD or go from CB to Paxum for 0,5 USD and then from Paxum to my account for ? USD (still not sure what is the cheapest option from their list). I am not sure if i can trust Paxum and if yes, i would rather open my account in EUR and then use SEPA for loading my bank account. Not sure if it would work though!

I had a conversation with "Chris" from Paxum. He said that you can make a Sepa transfer from your USD Paxum account to a bank account in the Sepa region for $5,00 or if your country is not within Sepa you can make an "EFT" transfer for $8,95. The list of countries for EFT is here: http://paxumblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/paxum-personal-withdrawal.pdf
Sepa countries are here: https://www.b2bpay.co/sepa-countries
If your country is neither from sepa or from the EFT list, it leaves you with the wire transfer at $50,00

I emailed chaturbate support to change my payment method earlier and they replied with this;

“We can no longer pay out with the FirstchoicePay method. At the moment we can offer payment by Paxum, Check by mail, ACH (for USA payees) and Wire transfer. We are working on adding alternative options as well. You can switch to any of those payment methods by going to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/ and following the instructions. If you are having issues switching your payment method on that page, please let us know.”

so it seems there might possibly be a new payment method available in the forseeable future, not that it helps for now though aha. But it gives me hope lol.

Yes, me neither. I contacted support but 'Brad' was clueless. So I guess we play the waiting game :(
I contacted IWC 4 times in the last 24 hours. All they do is give me copy paste response that they are waiting on FCP's statement. They also know nothing about the March paycheck being stuck in between, but they assured me today that nobody will lose money, whatever that means.
Screenshot_85.png

Reactions: MissHannelore
I want to chime in and state I have had HORRIBLE issues with Paxum in the past.

Bank transfers stopped working. My money always made it back to my account but a friend had to literally harass them like a crazy person when they told her she was out 1k.

I had a card, a month or two before the expiry they charged me the fee for a new card. I asked why they charged it so early. They said it was too make sure I got the card on time. I thanked them.

Then my card expired and they hadn't processed my new card at all and literally told me that I told them I didn't want a new one. I reread my messages to them several times and saw no way they could have got that from my messages. They admitted they had fucked up and then I waited like two more months or something crazy for a new card.

They also after me re-uploading my new id and address verification after my old id expired randomly blocked my account from accepting payment. SM kept telling me it was on Paxums side. Paxum kept telling me it was an issue with SM. Finally SM got in touch with Paxum themselves and Paxum told them that when I submitted my new id and address confirmation they put it in as accepted but didn't update it on their end. But when I kept opening tickets they kept refusing it was an issue on their side.

Also when I very first opened a Paxum account through kinklive they refused to give me my money then. Telling me that I needed to activate my card even though I went through the activation process already and showed as active but I couldn't load money to the card because it kept saying it wasn't active. This went on for a long while closing my tickets without even replying after the first time telling me I just didn't know what I was doing. Kink live intervened for me at that time and it was resolved.

All those things happened a while ago so I may have minor details mixed up but last year I wrote out my experiences here while it was happening if you search Paxum you might find it.

If Paxum bank transfer is your only option to get paid take it but I DEFINITELY recommend trying to save as much money as is humanly possible in case they fuck you over and you have to wait for your money. Yesterday I stated I thought it was a good choice if you already had the card in your hand but since their cards are cancelled too I don't believe they are a great choice.

I emailed chaturbate support to change my payment method earlier and they replied with this;

“We can no longer pay out with the FirstchoicePay method. At the moment we can offer payment by Paxum, Check by mail, ACH (for USA payees) and Wire transfer. We are working on adding alternative options as well. You can switch to any of those payment methods by going to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/ and following the instructions. If you are having issues switching your payment method on that page, please let us know.”

so it seems there might possibly be a new payment method available in the forseeable future, not that it helps for now though aha. But it gives me hope lol.

Well they'll have to find an alternative, to prevent people migrating to another site with other options.

So is what ppl are saying here Paxum doesn't have a card like FCP did? I have a lot of colombian friends asking what to do .. they are all lost souls r now lol

Reactions: Stefan
Paxum tells us they will have new cards with a new provider ready in about 4 weeks. Since it's probably the only option for many of us, we'll just have to careful.

So is what ppl are saying here Paxum doesn't have a card like FCP did? I have a lot of colombian friends asking what to do .. they are all lost souls r now lol

Paxums card was also through choice bank. So for the time being they don't have cards either. They say it will take 4 weeks to get new cards out but I wouldn't trust it will be that fast.

thanks for the explanations, but I wonder what the point is to use Paxum with the "wire" withdrawal option while this method is directly proposed by chaturbate?

I understand your point, but some camsites don’t have Wire Transfer as a payment method. For exemple, Streamate allows Wire Transfer for US models only, but not for Europeans and others. Regarding Chaturbate, European models can choose Wire Transfer, but maybe someone in this world can not. And then if We want to use Wire, We apply for Paxum with the Wire Withdrawal Option. In addition, I want to mention that at least for Europe, the Wire Transfer payment method only was introduced by Chaturbate in 2016.

Did you ask for who wire transfers are available and at what costs?

• Funny!
Reactions: Meghan202
Did you ask for who wire transfers are available and at what costs?
Ah no I didn't, I suppose if you get to the 'reset your payment method' part it will either give you the option to or it wont?
I'm from the UK and it gives me the option for wire transfer for $45, with $1000 minimum payout, but it's very possible it won't be an option for some countries :(

I just linked my chaturbate and naked account and I asked for a daily payout on my Chaturbate and I can't see on my paxum account that my chaturbate or naked account is affiliated with my paxum account.. :/ I am worried I should chose wire transfer on Chaturbate instead. :( I FEAR LOSING MY HARD EARNED MONEY. :(

Payoneer is really advanced from last year. check their site. Maybe chaturbate and MFc can turn back to payoneer? https://goo.gl/UwD1CE

Nobody can use Payoneer again because they are the same company as FirstChoice and are shutting down also. Payoneer is just the nonadult branch of FirstChoice.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Myfreecams is ignoring me and i have there big amount unpaid (for us is big) .Today i send them almost 10 emails without any reply. Is here someone that get any news from MFC? thank you

MFC is probably swamped with emails right now and is working through them as fast as they can. Sending additional emails at this point will only further clog up their que and make it longer for others to get replies.

MFC has decent support and will get to everyone based on when emails came in and when they have more details available.

Nobody can use Payoneer again because they are the same company as FirstChoice and are shutting down also. Payoneer is just the nonadult branch of FirstChoice.
I think payoneer might not be shutting down. At least I can't find anything confirming that rumour. But they are still useless for us, as you already said because non adult friendly.

Reactions: MiaFoxUK
I also had a bad paxum experience. Transfered $30 to my card and it never arrived. They fobbed me off for a few weeks and then stoopped responding altogether. It was only $30 so I have pursued it, but no way I'd trust them with my main income now!

I had a conversation with "Chris" from Paxum. He said that you can make a Sepa transfer from your USD Paxum account to a bank account in the Sepa region for $5,00 or if your country is not within Sepa you can make an "EFT" transfer for $8,95. The list of countries for EFT is here: http://paxumblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/paxum-personal-withdrawal.pdf
Sepa countries are here: https://www.b2bpay.co/sepa-countries
If your country is neither from sepa or from the EFT list, it leaves you with the wire transfer at $50,00
I did not find yet if there must be a minimum payout or minimum amount to send to be able to use the wire options..

I'm surprised I've only read about cryptocurrencies (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum) being suggested as a solution once. They can't be regulated, can't be shut down, are secure, anonymous, cheap to use, there are no terms of service (e.g. paypal doesn't allow adult transactions), etc. Cryptocurrencies are really the perfect solution here. I'm surprised all the models aren't demanding them as a payment method.

Reactions: maria herna
Luckily I bank with RBC so I'm looking into the process now. Did you have to make a $50 deposit to open your account???

Yes I did. It was kind of annoying but I'm pretty sure I withdrew it like a day later and just keep enough money in the account to cover fees.

Yes I did. It was kind of annoying but I'm pretty sure I withdrew it like a day later and just keep enough money in the account to cover fees.

Sorry another question... how do you get the payment to the US RBC account?? MFC says minimum $1000 for wire transfer... Who wants to wait until you have $1000 racked up?! Do I choose "Check by Mail" and have it sent to my home address and then deposit the cheque into the US RBC account and transfer to the Canadian account?? Then what's the point of the US account...? I'm confused.. LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.