AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Central Bank Says Choice Under “Enhanced Supervision”

Last night we told you about the concern that at least one deposit holder is having about Choice Bank. Anja Schoneveld has filed a sworn affidavit alleging that Choice Bank plans to wind down operations by the end of this month - possibly leaving depositors in the breech.
Today the Central Bank - which regulates Choice as an offshore bank - issued a statement on the volatile situation. It says, quote, "The Central Bank of Belize, having determined that Choice Bank Limited's suspension of customer withdrawals and related actions are contrary to the interests of its depositors and customers, placed Choice Bank Limited under enhanced supervision.

Consequently, on 8 May 2018 the Central Bank implemented and continues to execute various preventative measures and corrective actions pursuant to the International Banking Act. The principal aim of these measures and actions is to ensure that Choice Bank Limited wholly satisfies its obligations to depositors and customers." End quote.

And trying not to create wider concern in the banking sector, the release adds, quote "this situation is specific to Choice Bank Limited and does not affect the safety and soundness of any other bank (domestic or international) or the financial sector in Belize." End quote.

We'll keep following the story.

http://www.7newsbelize.com/sstory.php?nid=45024

what did u fill in Benesiciary account no ( first line)?

my regular bank account number

You have to fill it like this: first your name, address, bank account number.
Then your bank name, address, iban, swift.
Only fill the remaining fields if u use another bank as well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: jessy
So seems like small amounts(under 30k) will be payed soon.

So guys, what about us from "the over 50k group"? Any updates?
I haven't heard anything from them since last week.

From another forum, posted on Tuesday:

Just got of the phone with VP, it's correct that the 70% is when you want the money right now, payed out by insurance. And it's 70% because an insurance bureau will carry the risk of choiceBank not paying them back. He confirmed with me that they are busy liquidating assets and will be able to pay out the full amount somewhere in July. He also told me about he lawsuit mentioned earlier in this thread, and said everything was under control and no lawsuit will be filled.

There is a little bit in deciding depending of amount you have...30% can be a lot different amount of money:)
If they started with 74% and if they liquidate since then...the procentage have to be only higher.
There is a bit hope since insurance company wants to buy off our dept...because they will surely not risking that kind of money if they are not sure...but, we are not them, so there is not any guarantee.

wtf, i have 53k kees say yesterday i will receive the settelment today, i leave there 30% from my money , but nobody send me nothing. It is a fuking scam!

To me, the risks of waiting for 100% isn't so much greater than accepting the insurance payment. Quadrant did not say accept the settlement now or it's gone forever. As far as I know, you can still take this settlement next month if there are no updates. On the other hand, did everyone who is ready to take the settlement prepare all that is necessary to accept this payment? What solutions have been found for accepting this much larger wire from an offshore country?

I received a reply from Mr.Thompson telling.me this about the wire transfer:

Please note that it take a minimum of 3 days for wire to be process.

Which after an additional 7 days until it hits your account.

Regards

Ryan A. Thompson (Mr.)

Sent the completed wire transfer form 2 days ago, another letter with questions about the transfer. Since then, no more letters from them. They must answer everything correctly filled or not?

Hey guys, i'm going to my bank tomorrow to learn if they will accept such a big transfer I expect to be sent (37k full sum, 26k if 70%). So will you please (those who has already filled up your papers and know detailes about how the transfer gonna look like ) comment upon these details:
-the transfer will be from an entity (not individual?), i believe the entity, right?
-will it contain info about the origins of the money (e.g. Zmedianow with the transcript of payouts per periods back in time) or not?
-will it contain any info which enables associating me with cam business?

I'm gonna invent a trustworthy strory where's this money from, and pay my country's regular taxes (13%), cos paying taxes backwards , and especially for camming, is def not an option for me...

Hey guys, i'm going to my bank tomorrow to learn if they will accept such a big transfer I expect to be sent (37k full sum, 26k if 70%). So will you please (those who has already filled up your papers and know detailes about how the transfer gonna look like ) comment upon these details:
-the transfer will be from an entity (not individual?), i believe the entity, right?
-will it contain info about the origins of the money (e.g. Zmedianow with the transcript of payouts per periods back in time) or not?
-will it contain any info which enables associating me with cam business?

I'm gonna invent a trustworthy strory where's this money from, and pay my country's regular taxes (13%), cos paying taxes backwards , and especially for camming, is def not an option for me...

When you'll receive your money by wire (...always IF you'll receive this wire) Choice Bank will write only a thing: your number of account on FCP. Nothing else. No other documents, nothing more than your number of FCP.

I received a reply from Mr.Thompson telling.me this about the wire transfer:

Please note that it take a minimum of 3 days for wire to be process.

Which after an additional 7 days until it hits your account.

Regards

Ryan A. Thompson (Mr.)
That mister sent you a official paper , with se
When you'll receive your money by wire (...always IF you'll receive this wire) Choice Bank will write only a thing: your number of account on FCP. Nothing else. No other documents, nothing more than your number of FCP.
If the bank, will make the wire, Bank of Choice, need to send you a proof, a official
Paper for wire. With this paper you will be sure you will receive the money. I speak with somebody, from the central bank belize.

If the settlement was true, i have 53k, i gave at 30% , why don’t send me the settelment, i send all the documents 11 days ago. I gave him 16k and they don t want my money. Other girl send all the documets 20 days ago, and don’t receive nothing. Is a bullshit with this settelment, a big lie.

Attachments

• EDDF7155-65FB-4445-A2D9-634BA3D69052.png
    EDDF7155-65FB-4445-A2D9-634BA3D69052.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 39
If the settlement was true, i have 53k, i gave at 30% , why don’t send me the settelment, i send all the documents 11 days ago. I gave him 16k and they don t want my money. Other girl send all the documets 20 days ago, and don’t receive nothing. Is a bullshit with this settelment, a big lie.

This document you posted is real and trust. This document speaks about the attention, in this matter, about Central Bank of Belize.
In this moment Central Bank of Belize is the guarantor of the situation so that all the creditors of Choice Bank can receive all due.
Speaking last night with a very informed person around Choice Bank's issues, the idea is that, really, Choice Bank had serious problems with a credit and debit card service, which considerably disrupted the Bank.
Now we can only to hope to receive something from Choice Bank, but the internal and external attention to Belize, towards this financial institution, are as high as ever: many pressures have been made against Choice Bank and it is very unlikely that they will now risk leaving many people empty-handed.

I would like to trust everyone, but it remains a black hole for many the difficulty that will have in being able to receive large sums on their local bank accounts.
This will depend, country by country, situation by situation, by the local rules of each nation and every bank. Someone will have luck, someone less.
For those who have large sums, could consider the idea of opening an account offshore, without too much difficulty and without even too much money.
Surely, someone, even here on this forum, has already moved in this direction.

This document you posted is real and trust. This document speaks about the attention, in this matter, about Central Bank of Belize.
In this moment Central Bank of Belize is the guarantor of the situation so that all the creditors of Choice Bank can receive all due.
Speaking last night with a very informed person around Choice Bank's issues, the idea is that, really, Choice Bank had serious problems with a credit and debit card service, which considerably disrupted the Bank.
Now we can only to hope to receive something from Choice Bank, but the internal and external attention to Belize, towards this financial institution, are as high as ever: many pressures have been made against Choice Bank and it is very unlikely that they will now risk leaving many people empty-handed.

I would like to trust everyone, but it remains a black hole for many the difficulty that will have in being able to receive large sums on their local bank accounts.
This will depend, country by country, situation by situation, by the local rules of each nation and every bank. Someone will have luck, someone less.
For those who have large sums, could consider the idea of opening an account offshore, without too much difficulty and without even too much money.
Surely, someone, even here on this forum, has already moved in this direction.

I wanted to open account in offshore bank, but I really don't know how to do it. I wrote to multiple banks about my needs, most didn't even answered, several said that I can't open account, if I am not related to their country, 1 More - that they don't accept 3rd parties wires. So I really don't know what direction to move. If any one opened such kind of account, can you tell which bank was it?

I wrote to paxumbank also, waiting for an answer.
Its important that everybody check if their country is in crs system, because opening offshore account only make sense if yours or country when you open an acount is not in crs.
Many countries are...even tax havens...but for the first time im lucky to live in a third world country...because i found out mine is not on the list:)

About CRS thing

Starting to report in 2018:
Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Austria, The Bahamas, Bahrain, Belize, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, China, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Ghana, Grenada, Hong Kong (China), Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Marshall Islands, Macao (China), Malaysia, Mauritius, Monaco, Nauru, New Zealand, Pakistan, Panama, Qatar, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Samoa, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Vanuatu

Belize is in the list too. Coincidence?

Hi. Could you give me a little help? I wrote the FCP ID no at the BeneficiaryAccountNo field and it seems that I should complete with the bank account number... so will it be the same as the BeneficiaryBankAccountNo in the second part? I am really confused... What is the difference between the two?

Status
Not open for further replies.