AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all of us worry about local bank and tax but most the problem CHOICE bank who not even send a cent to none who send info about their bank...:(

Hi ! I'm from Ukraine too and I'm going to open bank account in one of the country in Europe (I will say later that for the country and the bank, when I get the money)
I'm currently working on this issue of account opening. The bank does not provide information and issues money without problems, will also accept payment without problems and issue a bank card, but it will be possible to withdraw only in euros at the rate of conversion. Information they will not provide to the country of residence and taxes will not have to pay. If I get it and I get a payment without any problems with the choice bank, I'll tell you how to do it and share the information...

I'm from Ukriane too. Pls if u will get money and everything is fine ,tell me too ,about this bank in Europe. Thank u!

Banks don't have real Limits to receive money... of course if there are millions to come they will double check that transfer but in our cases there are no limits.

The Problem is, that the banks will automaticly report transfers which are over the limit, 10-15k in most cases... thats just one point. Another Point which automatic Reports happen are when the money is coming from off shore zones... even if it's just 1k...

So most of us will have issues because the system will alarm twice (at least).

Then the other problems come with it... papers from fcp, papers from the camsite, if they have that, they gonna check if that money is taxed, you have to proof that, if you are registered as a cam worker, if not your money is probably gone and you get trouble with the law for black work, money laundry, penaltys etc.

If you are one of the 1% who registered everything and have legal papers you could receive it i guess because you will have all the papers that are needed... coming from an off shore country there is a chance that this money gets double taxed. So if you already paid tax for income to that money and now you want to transfer that money in another country they could tax it again... i am not a tax expert but i read a lot in the past weeks about it, and its different from country to country but in the EU everything is pretty similar. Some 2-3k difference when you get reported but the way you have to be registered and tax wise very similar.

Only Chance i see right now is to get somewhere in the world a bank account opened which is not a part of this reporting systems and still have Bank Secrets and protect the customers.

Hi ! I'm from Ukraine too and I'm going to open bank account in one of the country in Europe (I will say later that for the country and the bank, when I get the money)
I'm currently working on this issue of account opening. The bank does not provide information and issues money without problems, will also accept payment without problems and issue a bank card, but it will be possible to withdraw only in euros at the rate of conversion. Information they will not provide to the country of residence and taxes will not have to pay. If I get it and I get a payment without any problems with the choice bank, I'll tell you how to do it and share the information...
hey!Thank you much i hope it will happen.Let know

Banks don't have real Limits to receive money... of course if there are millions to come they will double check that transfer but in our cases there are no limits.

The Problem is, that the banks will automaticly report transfers which are over the limit, 10-15k in most cases... thats just one point. Another Point which automatic Reports happen are when the money is coming from off shore zones... even if it's just 1k...

So most of us will have issues because the system will alarm twice (at least).

Then the other problems come with it... papers from fcp, papers from the camsite, if they have that, they gonna check if that money is taxed, you have to proof that, if you are registered as a cam worker, if not your money is probably gone and you get trouble with the law for black work, money laundry, penaltys etc.

If you are one of the 1% who registered everything and have legal papers you could receive it i guess because you will have all the papers that are needed... coming from an off shore country there is a chance that this money gets double taxed. So if you already paid tax for income to that money and now you want to transfer that money in another country they could tax it again... i am not a tax expert but i read a lot in the past weeks about it, and its different from country to country but in the EU everything is pretty similar. Some 2-3k difference when you get reported but the way you have to be registered and tax wise very similar.

Only Chance i see right now is to get somewhere in the world a bank account opened which is not a part of this reporting systems and still have Bank Secrets and protect the customers.
make sense and u are right ...i asked for paypal o Paxum,,i have only 8 K but i think that they not want to send it like this but i could try because still different responses from Ad kees what i can see so why not ,,i may be lucky

Hi, I asked before but no one answered. I know this question has been asked before, but I still don't understand, what should we write at BeneficiaryAccountNo? Same thing as BeneficiaryBankAccountNo in the second part? Could anyone that got confirmation for the form give me a little help? Thanks!

Copied from another forum posted yesterday:

Payments starting this coming week onwards as I was told when I asked about the deadline I have to submit my IDs. If they have no intention to pay, why are they going through the hassle of contacting everyone to submit wire transfer info?

so guys I talked to Ad Kees today, asked him to give some examples of banks which would agree to receive a transfer and also have prepaid cards available. He mentioned VIABY. Any thoughts of this system?
I guess i will wait till the 100% payout is available (as he said, we will receive 70-75 % of money anyways via insurance as far as I understood), so I have some time to choose a bank for a transfer... Also considering Montenegro banks girls mentioned here (thank you). So Chriss, whats the problem with an international wire transfer via Raiffeisen Bank? This bank doesn't follow the bank secrecy policy and will pass the data to our countries? For ex, my country is not in CRS... or it doesn't matter?

What exactly the first part means? They will close the bank, they will pay?

Wtf with this confusing news :banghead:

Attachments

• IMG-20180611-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20180611-WA0002.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 61
so guys I talked to Ad Kees today, asked him to give some examples of banks which would agree to receive a transfer and also have prepaid cards available. He mentioned VIABY. Any thoughts of this system?

Viabuy.com looks good. Did Ad Kees suggest this?

Can you please give me link of this site to copy it and traslate in google to understand better..if you have it

All those news articles from Belize are difficult to understand. But based on other messages from other websites, I think the following.

There is a Choice Bank client, Anja Schoneveld, which claims that Choice Bank closes its activities at the end of the month.

Anja Schoneveld has filed a sworn affidavit alleging that Choice Bank pans to wind down operations by the end of this month

The central bank should now investigate that. Hence the press release from the central bank.

I guess i will wait till the 100% payout is available (as he said, we will receive 70-75 % of money anyways via insurance as far as I understood), so I have some time to choose a bank for a transfer... Also considering Montenegro banks girls mentioned here (thank you). So Chriss, whats the problem with an international wire transfer via Raiffeisen Bank? This bank doesn't follow the bank secrecy policy and will pass the data to our countries? For ex, my country is not in CRS... or it doesn't matter?
Many banks from Montenegro want paper, for money, i have a friend there !!

Well legally, at 8.of july i think they either have to open it or close it...since 3 months will pass so simple status quo will not be possible any more(as we have learned so far)

I've had clarification from Choice Bank on the completion of the wire transfer form, so here is an updated guide, and this one is absolutely correct as I've had confirmation from Kendra Garbutt that my form has now been accepted and is being processed for payment. The only changes are to the fields relating to Beneficiary Account No., ABN No., and Beneficiary Bank Account No.

Attachments

• Wire transfer form updated.pdf
    101.1 KB · Views: 58
Even if it could work i read some bad reviews for them online. They also want notarized proof of income even if you are loading smaller sums from account with your name! (Signed document/contract from bank i believe shoud work, but i dont think we will get one)
Anyway, we have to insist for some signed papers for transfer...putting only fcp number in transfer description is hilariouse...

I don't think Ad kees means that you can send your stuck funds to Viabuy. It's just an alternative to Fcp. But it is very strict. It even requires papers when you transfer money from your own local bank account in your name.

Even if it could work i read some bad reviews for them online. They also want notarized proof of income even if you are loading smaller sums from account with your name! (Signed document/contract from bank i believe shoud work, but i dont think we will get one)
Anyway, we have to insist for some signed papers for transfer...putting only fcp number in transfer description is hilariouse...
where are you from?

I don't think Ad kees means that you can send your stuck funds to Viabuy. It's just an alternative to Fcp. But it is very strict. It even requires papers when you transfer money from your own local bank account in your name.
He just gave it as an example, when I asked him, which banks I could open an account with. He said , google for IBAN online accounts. While on the phone, he googled it himself (I heard) and VIABY was probably the first thing which popped up, so he just mentioned it. It was NOT like he recommended it or said it's the only option. Anyways, my country, Russia, Ukraine are not listed among countries where they send their cards. Got to keep looking for the options.

• Helpful!
Reactions: bbbosic
I just want to see confirmation Choice has sent out just one wire. Right now everything is talk.
Yes, I am waiting too. We didn't see any wire transfer yet. I already sent them my Bank account and everything . But they never answer me after that .

Does anybody recive a wire transer ? How many days have passed since the moment you sent the documents and got confirmation that everything is correct?

They answered me by email, that as soon as I send them the data, I will receive the payment within 3-5 days.

I asked both Kees and Thompson in very angry terms. Thompson replied that he will ask update from the transferring team. This was 8 hours ago and now no reply.
I sent the form 7 days ago and it was all correct. After 7 days (5 working days) no receipt.
I don't know.
I made wire everyday and it takes 1-2 mins each.I don't know what they have to do in 5 days.
I willsk them again more angry than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.