AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been doing this since December 2017. They always ask for more papers to account holders who want to transfer their money to another account. On review sites I read that it was almost impossible to withdraw your money since then.

I think they want to keep our big money for a longer time when the bank opens again. They need it to survive. If they transfer the money on the first day of the reopening, they will get into trouble.

Hi to all !

Even before the bank began telling us fairy tales about the translation and sent out forms, I proposed to collect a class action and consulted with an international lawyer and that's what he wrote to me:

My colleagues and I got into the situation.
Indeed, it makes sense to prepare a complaint regarding the violation of consumer rights of financial services. We can build on the following facts and assumptions, which we found in addition to your description:
As follows from the initial notification of Payoneer, Firstchoicepay is one of the commercial names (brands) under which Payoneer operated until recently (it is not specified through which legal entity) together with Choice Bank Ltd (registration number is 155716). The latter is registered in Belize, positions itself as an offshore bank, but still carries out its activities.
Potentially, Payoneer could use for this purpose its own company Payoneer Payment Solutions Ltd, registered in Belize (registration number - 88589). But detailed information on the legal entity, which directly owns Firstchoicepay, is absent.
There is only indirect evidence that Payoneer owns the Firstchoicepay brand. This is the mentioned notification from the payment system itself about the transition to the specified brand. As follows from hyperstat.com, the site with the domain name "firstchoicepay.com" is registered with Amanda Shafton, who represents Choice Bank Ltd.
Due to the lack of data on the legal entity for which the brand is registered, we can follow two strategies.
The first is to presume that Firstchoicepay is registered to a separate legal entity that is not formally associated with Payoneer. In this case, the strategy consists of requests to the state bodies of Belize to provide relevant information about the company and, consequently, filing a complaint against such a company and the correspondent bank. Here it is necessary to understand that Belize is offshore, and state bodies tend to refuse to provide any information about local companies, except for and so publicly available. Therefore, this process can lead us to a dead end.
Therefore, the second approach is advisable. We assume that a separate legal entity called "Firstchoicepay" does not exist. We also presume that all responsibility for the quality of services provided under this brand should be borne by Payoneer, who automatically transferred you as a client to a different service, and, in fact, (b) the bank that suspended the provision of services. Such responsibility to the client (the consumer of financial services) should be solidary; this means that you can file a complaint with any of these designated entities. Moreover, it may be a parallel process that may result in a) compensation for losses from Payoneer and b) administrative sanctions for the bank, including, possibly, loss of license.
We can prepare and file a complaint. We can not guarantee the result, because, firstly, platforms such as Payoneer often prescribe a lot of disclaimers in their rules; secondly, both Payoneer and the servicing bank can write off the entire situation to external circumstances that occurred (withdrawal of the license / suspension of cooperation with Mastercard).
We need to further explore the issue of financial responsibility (in this case) as such, the collection of information about the problem, the applicable law (legislation), and the choice of the defendant (or at first simply the company to which we will complain).
After studying, we will prepare a complaint and, if necessary, hold negotiations with Payoneer

Give us more details, please. Have you received an e-mail in which they say that you have to make an euro account?
They didn't tell me to make an euro account, because they can send euro to an usd account, but that would be 2 conversions: first theirs and second my bank's. They just made me aware that they will send euro. No one else got this answer? Could you call or find out if it's also the case for you?

• Helpful!
Reactions: bbbosic
Tell me, who approved the form beneficiary account No. and beneficiary bank account No. Is it the same? Need to just write your account number 2 times?

They didn't tell me to make an euro account, because they can send euro to an usd account, but that would be 2 conversions: first theirs and second my bank's. They just made me aware that they will send euro. No one else got this answer? Could you call or find out if it's also the case for you?

do u have account in euro on FCP? if so mb that's why
I have usd account and i assume they will send in usd. need to figure out for sure tho

Nope. Beneficiary account No is your bank account, but beneficiary bank account No is your IBAN.

Thank you! Girl from Choice told me " Please clarify why the beneficiary account number provided is different from the beneficiary bank account number provided" So I thought there must be one and the same thing

Hi to all !

Even before the bank began telling us fairy tales about the translation and sent out forms, I proposed to collect a class action and consulted with an international lawyer and that's what he wrote to me:

Indeed, it makes sense to prepare a complaint regarding the violation of consumer rights of financial services. We can build on the following facts and assumptions, which we found in addition to your description:
As follows from the initial notification of Payoneer, Firstchoicepay is one of the commercial names (brands) under which Payoneer operated until recently (it is not specified through which legal entity) together with Choice Bank Ltd (registration number is 155716). The latter is registered in Belize, positions itself as an offshore bank, but still carries out its activities.
Potentially, Payoneer could use for this purpose its own company Payoneer Payment Solutions Ltd, registered in Belize (registration number - 88589). But detailed information on the legal entity, which directly owns Firstchoicepay, is absent.
There is only indirect evidence that Payoneer owns the Firstchoicepay brand. This is the mentioned notification from the payment system itself about the transition to the specified brand. As follows from hyperstat.com, the site with the domain name "firstchoicepay.com" is registered with Amanda Shafton, who represents Choice Bank Ltd.
Due to the lack of data on the legal entity for which the brand is registered, we can follow two strategies.
The first is to presume that Firstchoicepay is registered to a separate legal entity that is not formally associated with Payoneer. In this case, the strategy consists of requests to the state bodies of Belize to provide relevant information about the company and, consequently, filing a complaint against such a company and the correspondent bank. Here it is necessary to understand that Belize is offshore, and state bodies tend to refuse to provide any information about local companies, except for and so publicly available. Therefore, this process can lead us to a dead end.
Therefore, the second approach is advisable. We assume that a separate legal entity called "Firstchoicepay" does not exist. We also presume that all responsibility for the quality of services provided under this brand should be borne by Payoneer, who automatically transferred you as a client to a different service, and, in fact, (b) the bank that suspended the provision of services. Such responsibility to the client (the consumer of financial services) should be solidary; this means that you can file a complaint with any of these designated entities. Moreover, it may be a parallel process that may result in a) compensation for losses from Payoneer and b) administrative sanctions for the bank, including, possibly, loss of license.
We can prepare and file a complaint. We can not guarantee the result, because, firstly, platforms such as Payoneer often prescribe a lot of disclaimers in their rules; secondly, both Payoneer and the servicing bank can write off the entire situation to external circumstances that occurred (withdrawal of the license / suspension of cooperation with Mastercard).
We need to further explore the issue of financial responsibility (in this case) as such, the collection of information about the problem, the applicable law (legislation), and the choice of the defendant (or at first simply the company to which we will complain).
After studying, we will prepare a complaint and, if necessary, hold negotiations with Payoneer
Hi to all !

So for the moment, we have to wait right?hovewer I am with you...if you want we can write each other...Iwant to have thesituation under control.

Thank you! Girl from Choice told me " Please clarify why the beneficiary account number provided is different from the beneficiary bank account number provided" So I thought there must be one and the same thing
What they told me:
1. The beneficiary account number provided seems to be your FCP ID number which is not correct

2. The Beneficiary Bank account number seems to be the Beneficiary account number

3. The IBAN code provided should go at Beneficiary Bank A/C #

4. ABN No. for Beneficiary Bank should be left blank.

• Helpful!
Reactions: HelenaL
Well legally, at 8.of july i think they either have to open it or close it...since 3 months will pass so simple status quo will not be possible any more(as we have learned so far)
I really do feel sorry for people keeping so much money with them. Payoneer should have been the guarantor for all these amounts. I already made my lost 6k back but for sure there are desperate situations out there.
i have 53k , and nobody want to speak with me , when i will reiceive the settelment. Kees is a lier!!!

Hi to all !

Hy! i want to join you.please contact me at ..
This is my email please contact me, i want to speak with you about this post!
Kauflandkaufland@yahoo.com

do u have account in euro on FCP? if so mb that's why
I have usd account and i assume they will send in usd. need to figure out for sure tho

My FCP account is also in usd, that's why I am surprised. Anyone else from Europe got told they will receive in euro?

My FCP account is also in usd, that's why I am surprised. Anyone else from Europe got told they will receive in euro?

Buddy, these are only LIES that Choice Bank uses, continuously from many years, to give IMPOSSIBLE to retire your money.
This is the system that Choice Bank use not only with FCP users but also with others internationals clients.
Is sufficient you search on the web...They changing every week all formats, asking always new documents to you or telling that your format is bad....this can follow for months...or years...until you'll locked up in a clinic for mental patients. This is the sad true. Wake up about it!

Some little updates after many insults I sent all Mr. Thompson and Ad Kees.
I sent them 2 mail yesterday and 2 mail this morning (italy time), no reply at all.
Today I went to my friend's lawyer office and I fill a claim against them telling that I will give a mandatory to an USA attorney at law he gave me and I sent them the letter.
After 5 mins I received a reply from Mr. kees telling me that "it's a matter of days".
I replied that my patience is ended and I want a wire transfer's proof.
I'm waiting but I think they lie as always.

i have 53k , and nobody want to speak with me , when i will reiceive the settelment. Kees is a lier!!!
hey i have 56 k and i didnt received any settlelment, no nothig form kees or other people from firstchoice...

central bank answered me after maybe 3 weeks haha saying:

Choice Bank Limited’s decision to suspend customer withdrawals is not in the best interest of its depositors and customers.

As such, the Central bank of Belize has implemented a number of preventive measures and corrective actions with the aim of having Choice Bank satisfy its obligations to depositors and customers.

While the Central Bank is unable to disclose the extent of these measures and actions at this time, please know that the Central Bank continues to work diligently within its statutory authority to resolve this situation.

I insulted and insulted and insulted them again asking them for a receipt, they replied me this:
"Payments will be done shortly. You will receive a confirmation once execute"

I asked what do they mean with shortly ? 1 hour? 1 week ? I told them I will come to Belize and get my money beating them, and they replied me this:

"We are working on this. I cannot give you the exact moment, it will be in the next days. We need Central Bank approval.
Coming to Belize does not make sense: accounts are frozen and we never had a cashier desk anyway.
As mentioned I will keep you posted"

I'm not angry. More and more. They're lucky to be in Belize.I will enter the phone wire and eat their brains.

Dear Clients,

In an effort to complete processing of reimbursements to you, we kindly request your assistance in providing the below items which will help us to process your individual wire transfers.

1. A scanned color copy of your signed passport

2. Please complete, sign and return the attached wire transfer form – this to be signed the same as you signed on your passport.

These documents may be provided by e-mail and attached scans.

We await your response with the above items in order to proceed. Please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance, we will be happy to help you.

And attached form where to fill bank info.

Ten days ago or more was when Choice Bank started asking people to send them wire transfer information. As of yet, not a single person on this thread has indicated she has received the transfer.

After i told them i can not receive the money the way they want it because of money laundry rules they told me i should try to open another Off Shore Bank Account... easy said... i replied if she can recommend me a Bank which we could use... waiting for answer now.

Do you also get those reminders from FirstChoicePay that you have to use the remainig card balance before 1 July? Received such mail again today.

I just texted to Rob on skype and he told me this :"You need to follow up with Ad and Karen. They are leading the process .More news next week".

I just texted to Rob on skype and he told me this :"You need to follow up with Ad and Karen. They are leading the process .More news next week".[/QUOT
So i mailed to Ad .They r prepearing wire transfers without sending any settlements!?

Attachments

• IMG_20180614_171352.jpg
    IMG_20180614_171352.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.