AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the highest you have been ranked in Miss MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poca_ said:
my average has gone up, I'm pretty much in the 100s. 200s if I cam less/have more bad nights.
right now I'm at #88 and have been dancing around that area for awhile, trying my best to get into the 50s or 60s before I take my weekend off. hopefully I will end my month in the top 100.

my new goal for every month is to be in the top 250.

Great job! Keep it up! :clap:

Reactions: Mirah
What is your highest rank ever? I was #83 for like, a night lol. Then I was like #374 I believe (and it was mid-month too!).

What are you currently ranked? MFC is being stupid so I can't look, but I know I'm #1500-something. I feel it's a respectable number for starting in June lol.

Do you have an average rank each month? I hover between #1300-1600 pretty much.

What is your goal for next month? I don't have a goal for that exactly, I just concentrate on keeping tabs on my time vs. tokens ratio. I focus on my camscore (which is now 2100! first time ever since I started in June over that it's over 2000 :)) I'm sure I'll move up in time!

I normally hover around 2500. This has not really changed much. Last month I decided to start kicking myself in the ass and taking shit more seriously. I am going to try to go for top 750 every month until I get it!
Last month I ended in the 1980's....I believe this is the highest I have ever ended my ranking. So maby the 1970's this month?

"You are currently ranked #58 overall".
Only because of the offline tips I got today >_< I didn't work yet.. I ended december at #309 because of the show I did with AedanRayne, that's by far the highest place I've ever achieved of course. 2nd highest was 907 this November. :)

Since MFC added this to our Miss MFC page at profiles.myfreecams.com, answers to this thread are much simpler. :)

Attachments

• all ranks.jpg
    all ranks.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 223
galactic6 said:
That's an image of some pretty cut-throat competition.

AmberCutie said:
Since MFC added this to our Miss MFC page at profiles.myfreecams.com, answers to this thread are much simpler. :)
And it's getting crazier and tougher by the month. Holy balls. Had best month EVER in my MFC history in December, still finished farther back than my previous highest month (Oct 2011).

Gotta give major kudos to anyone who makes the top 20 consistently these days. They've got more stamina and dedication (and tokens/money, lol) than I could imagine having more than a couple months out of each year.

I ended #111 this month and compared to my history and records I would have been around #70 six or seven months ago! I'm super grateful because I got so sick this month but it's still crazy to see how much more competitive it got once the top 100 prizes got announced!

Edit!
Wow! I just did the math!
December 2011 I was ranked #77
December 2012 I was ranked #111

My earnings were within a 4,000 tok difference so basically the same. THAT'S INSANE!

I finished #121 for December, which is my highest yet!

I had planned on working everyday in December to try to get top 100, but then someone close to me died early on in the month. I ended up only working 18 of the 31 days, and couldn't bring myself to be all that bubbly on cam when I did sign in. :(

This month I'm going to try really hard to keep with it no matter how pissy, bloated, or pimply I am. I sort of look at the Miss MFC Competition like a video game that we're all playing together. Who can score the most points by the end? This particular video game, however, is EXTRA fun, because even if you lose, you win! (Tokens, that is.)

It's pretty damn easy to tell when I stopped being able to cam full-time on MFC....

For the record, I started Nov 2009, so only two months are missing from my history. In February 2010, I made $1,929.05 for the whole month and was still #399 O.O Since in December 2009 I made $2,268.40, I can't be sure that 399 is the best I ever did.

Of course, my camscore hasn't changed, always been within a couple hundered of 1,000 (I think it might have gotten up to 131_ at some point, and down to 58_ at one point, but it usually right around 1000). So that tells you just how many models have joined the site since I've been camming there!

Attachments

• mfcrankings.png
    mfcrankings.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: TashaDutch
Last month was my best month so far both in income and ranking! :) Im hoping to stay at least around the same rank this month - but Im hoping for top 1500! Though so far havent had a great start... :x

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-07 at 10.49.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-07 at 10.49.34 AM.png
    16 KB · Views: 118
ok this is akward... but whatever :D
i did see my ranking go up from 13.000 something to 11.000 and now 12.000 someting... without beeing online, or tips..
weird shit

This shows all the months I have been online (Nov '12 was my first month). Guess I'm in my...wait? I guess it's now my fourth month. 4 month slump? Something like that! I also put in like insane 10 hour days my first month or so. Then I started making a lot of money (about $300-500 in 2-4 hours consistently, which is more than I've ever made, EVER!) and slacked off! I was making that w/ like no one in my room, and once those people ran out of moolah, I was SOL.

Oh well. Guess I gotta go back to the hours I was working my first month and pull some more peeps back in!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-13 at 7.49.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-13 at 7.49.32 PM.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.