AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it possible to bring down the ranking of a room? (negative manipulation)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2020
TLDR: Studio boss harasses girl that started independent account. Her placement on site dosen't add up with the stats. Could he be bringing down the ranking of her account?

Hi

So a model I follow recently came back to CB after a few months off.
Previously she had been with a studio but now she's streaming as an independent model.

Her old boss does not like the fact that she's back and independent.
We've already seen him with multiple accounts in chat giving negative feedback and leaving down votes.
What I am curious about is how much more negative stuff he can possible do to the room.
He has previously threaten her that he can bring down her room.
Normally I would see that as an empty threat but there is some suspicious things going on.

Now that she is back she has the "New" tag which should be somewhat beneficial.
But even more importantly she still has quite a few old followers that watches and tips her.
I would say she averages 10-20k tokens a night.
But even with that I find her around page 30-40 on CB and she says her ranking is N/A or 2500+ after several hours online.
From what I know about the CB algorithm, this dosen't seem right.

So, question is, could the old boss be bringing down her ranking somehow?
Or is that unheard of?
I really don't know but I am very curious.
Or maybe there's another good explanation that I haven't considered.

She must have lost 95% of her followers, so making 15k/day, which is more than most front page models, is a success... Studios also lie about helping traffic, it's just mind games

Reactions: DogSauce
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.