AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the highest you have been ranked in Miss MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant seem to find it anywhere. This of you who have made top 100 recently would you mind sharing how many tokens it took?

i have been working on cam sites for 9 years
mfc for 2 year and before that cams.com and a few others

on mfc i hate the ranking systems
total revenue generated for mfc should be the only criteria

time online, tokens per hour or pvt and ratings should be eliminated

at any job in the world , if you make your boss more money then you should be rewarded but why not here ?

i finished in top 100 on MFC for 13 straight months but my camscore was ranked 300 , so i ask if i am top 100 every month should not my camscore reflect that and be top 100 also

leo will give no answer to me and i even ask him in russian lol

RussianXXtasy said:

at any job in the world , if you make your boss more money then you should be rewarded but why not here ?

i finished in top 100 on MFC for 13 straight months but my camscore was ranked 300 , so i ask if i am top 100 every month should not my camscore reflect that and be top 100 also

Wow. That score proves that the algorithm MFC uses is bunk.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
RussianXXtasy said:

Welcome to the forum, Reny. There are about 500 of your topics listed in the "Things Models Says That Make You Go WTF" thread.

:lol:

What is your highest rank ever? 84th? But it was at the beginning of the month, not the end.
What are you currently ranked? 106th
Do you have an average rank each month? Pretty low, this is the first month in over a year that I'm going to put a lot of hours in. Normally I do 16hrs/month or so.
What is your goal for next month? Top 100 would be ace!

What is your highest rank ever?
I think #1339 ( I sort of wish I'd checked a few days ago when my camscore was higher)
What are you currently ranked?
#1339 :dance: Is top 2000 a thing?
Do you have an average rank each month?
somewhere lower than this.
What is your goal for next month?
I'd like to move up in the ranks, hehe. Part of me doubts I'll ever be top 100, but top 1000? That's do-able, I think.

Reactions: LingWoosBunny
adorkabelle said:
#1339 :dance: Is top 2000 a thing?

:-D Would be awesome if top 2000 is a thing!

As for me:

Around # 900-950, don't remember.

#850 something?

#1000 - 1200. Pretty much stopped looking at rank after a few months. Instead of tracking rankings it is probably more practical to track personal earnings, which is a more practical and attainable target.

Be able to stay online for longer hours and provide decent entertainment without worrying too much what to wear :? . I don't like repeating ensembles but really am no Mariah Carey--- gotta do what I gotta do within limited resources.

Reactions: adorkabelle
one time i got drunk and was 1200.. something hahaha
another time i was online at 12 am... and managed to get to 600 something...
i'm currently unranked because i have some anxiety issues getting on cam...
my goal is to get on cam.. :cool:

51 briefly

only been here for about a month. Last month I ended 303 i think.

stay in the top 100 even though I know it will be hard as hell. I'll be putting some serious hours and see how it goes though.

I really can't remember my highest... but I am currently sitting at 1330, and I've only been back on cam for just over a week. My goal is just to continuously improve every month even if it's a little at a time! :)

jeska said:
I really can't remember my highest... but I am currently sitting at 1330, and I've only been back on cam for just over a week. My goal is just to continuously improve every month even if it's a little at a time! :)

Get model status. Link your MFC profile. Etc.

ComicOzzie said:
jeska said:

Get model status. Link your MFC profile. Etc.

i had already done that.. was waiting on approval at that point. thanks :)

Reactions: ComicOzzie
LilyMarie said:
drwp0.png

16 minutes after the start of June.

'You are currently ranked #92 overall'... again.

WOOHOO I was #17 for like an hour or so today :) Currently at 32. As far as the end of the month still at like 140ish I think was the best.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-01 at 3.01.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-01 at 3.01.38 PM.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 180
I'm ranked at #700 right now. Wahoo, top 1,000 ;P

I'm assuming that will drop though if they recalculate often, because I don't think I'll be able to get on cam today or tomorrow.

Highest I've ever ranked at the end is 845, last night was 223, am currently 421. I usually rank somewhere around 1000. My aim this month is to finish at least top 500. Hoping maybe a bit higher!

As of last night 210, which is the best placement I have had. Whoop!

I usually end up at mid 240's

I am going to be ambitious and hope to be in the 150-198 range. :dance:

JoleneJolene said:
What is your highest rank ever? Does #13 in the first hour count? :lol: I think the highest I've ended was #60 or so.
What are you currently ranked? #106 YAY!
Do you have an average rank each month? between #90 and #120
What is your goal for next month? I'm not aiming for anything next month but maintaining my average would be rad!
Oh man, how things have changed.
I'm updating this to say my new average is between #140 and #200

Last night I got to my highest ranking EVER! I went from like #800-something to the mid-200 range! I was #300 last I checked a couple of hours ago. :dance:

860-887-474-464-3058062.jpg

(oddly I'm #66 on ACF top100 right now!)

#1651.

I'd say I'm usually around #4000 to #1000.

For October, I'd like to try and get past the top 1000 mark. For November/December I am probably SOL cause i'm gonna likely be gone again quite a bit...

What I'd like to do is try and push for the top few hundred in January. Then I have some time to mentally prepare myself and my schedule, as well as warning my dudes so maybe they'll save up a few tokens to help me out! =) I've never set a goal for Miss MFC before, and I think that now I've passed the two year mark, it's about time!

What is your highest rank ever? #68 This month I stayed in the top for a few hours.

What are you currently ranked? Around 1200 at the moment. I would have a much better rank, but my haven't been able to stay on cam due to a glitch.

Do you have an average rank each month? By the end of the month I tend to be around 1000 or so. When nearing the end of the month I'm not really in a competitive enough mood for rank, as I am for rent.

What is your goal for next month? I really would like to make the top 100 and stay there. I don't really care if I get in the top 20, because I'd like to not have to compete THAT hard. I've been in the top 100 twice, but until I know this glitch thing is gone I'm just trying to push through with getting enough on my paycheck.

missmeowmixx said:

860-887-474-464-3058062.jpg

(oddly I'm #66 on ACF top100 right now!)

#1651.

I'd say I'm usually around #4000 to #1000.

For October, I'd like to try and get past the top 1000 mark. For November/December I am probably SOL cause i'm gonna likely be gone again quite a bit...

What I'd like to do is try and push for the top few hundred in January. Then I have some time to mentally prepare myself and my schedule, as well as warning my dudes so maybe they'll save up a few tokens to help me out! =) I've never set a goal for Miss MFC before, and I think that now I've passed the two year mark, it's about time!

MFC dislikes hot linking, so reposting the image.

ZS1wn.jpg

Briefly after a month reset I ranked #500 something! :p

But other that that, Im currently ranked #3136 and thats the highest its ever been! Though tbh Ive never quite paid attention, but Im sure this month is the highest so far!

I would be happy if I could finish the month in the 2000's - even if its #2999!

my average has gone up, I'm pretty much in the 100s. 200s if I cam less/have more bad nights.
right now I'm at #88 and have been dancing around that area for awhile, trying my best to get into the 50s or 60s before I take my weekend off. hopefully I will end my month in the top 100.

my new goal for every month is to be in the top 250.

Status
Not open for further replies.