AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Tippers” sometimes translates into “dump trucks” from English to Spanish. I wish I had figured that out sooner than I did. I probably confused a few models. :)
Haha! Cultural translations are hard enough, but Germanic to Romance translations can be a veritable minefield! The South American models are apparently holding back most of their slang when they talk to gringos, because when they write or talk to each other I can't follow at all. Some Colombian model was once talking for 30 seconds to another (off cam) person in the studio, and I understood only about 10% of it.

I once chatted a bit in English with a French model, and she had apparently just changed her hairstyle and gotten one of those bob haircuts. I asked what bob was called in French, to which she replied "mamelles". I thought I head learnt something new until I realized "mamelles" means "boobs" 😆
Was she really French? 🤣
Mamelles in french is used exclusively for animals (cows, dogs...)
we actually use "poitrine" for breast and "seins" for boobs

• Helpful!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
Was she really French? 🤣
Mamelles in french is used exclusively for animals (cows, dogs...)
we actually use "poitrine" for breast and "seins" for boobs
Haha, well, no. She was, according to herself, from the southeast somewhere and had Italian parents. Or something like that. But she did use the word mamelles!
And now I really learnt something new 😄

Just wanted to put this here...

I know it's a slow time for many models, due to both being a slow time of the year and covid. But, please don't bitch out tipping members for it. I get it, it's slow. But, it's a difficult time for many people. At least some of us are still coming to visit and tip what we can when we do drop by for a quick visit.

Please don't think I'm expecting the world for being a tipping member in these times. Only asking that models might be a bit more careful when they cuss out people for others not tipping. Kind of reminds me of a previous post of mine but with a different model (yet she's a top 150 model).

Just wanted to put this here...

I know it's a slow time for many models, due to both being a slow time of the year and covid. But, please don't bitch out tipping members for it. I get it, it's slow. But, it's a difficult time for many people. At least some of us are still coming to visit and tip what we can when we do drop by for a quick visit.

Please don't think I'm expecting the world for being a tipping member in these times. Only asking that models might be a bit more careful when they cuss out people for others not tipping. Kind of reminds me of a previous post of mine but with a different model (yet she's a top 150 model).

Why is it that every time I see a post about a model lashing out at her tippers for not tipping MORE (or enough to win whatever contest is happening), it’s a model with a very high rank already?

Are there really that many top models who successfully berate their regulars into keeping them on top? (Outside of a findom setting, of course.) And guys don’t get sick of that and just go somewhere more pleasant?

please don't bitch out tipping members for it.
I can't speak for everyone, but anytime I let out any sort of vent or guilt-trip about not getting enough support, I remind my actual tipping members that it's NEVER directed at them. I know it still comes across negatively, and I can support your post about that, but it isn't "bitching out tipping members". It's "bitching at non tipping members while a handful of great tippers carry the whole day and still not making goals".

Unless you're sub-posting this in reply to a model who directly told her tipping members that they weren't doing enough, then I concede to be wrong. I just know I never did that, and a lot of other models I was friendly with back when we were all running higher Miss MFC ranks never indented intended it in that way either.

Why is it that every time I see a post about a model lashing out at her tippers for not tipping MORE (or enough to win whatever contest is happening), it’s a model with a very high rank already?
I know it isn't proper, but when a model gets used to making what's required daily to hit top numbers, a day that falls well below that, and especially multiple days in a row that fall well below that, really sting a lot. It's like we KNOW we can accomplish bigger and better, and when it doesn't happen it just feels bad. And a lot of us models feel it personally, since a lot of us put a lot of our own personal self into our shows, and our interactions, and wear ourselves the FUCK out when "going for rank".

So it's not a good luck look, we know, but holy shit it really is a mental game we have to play with ourselves when we attempt to earn a certain goal that's bigger than other models'.

Last edited:
On OF models are pissing me off hardcore. I get like 5 follows a day on my free account, from models I don't even know from here, or that I am not already friends with from prior to joining ACF. Then they use my welcome message (since all other messages require tips) to message me back trying to act like we're friends, so they call sell me shit. Seriously F*** off. I'm real AF, so having people I don't know messaging me all buddy buddy to sell me shit, not only clogs up my inbox, but also annoys the shit out of me. Fake AF. Auto-block. It's the same type of models that try to be your "friend" so they can screw you over and try (lol, notice I said try haha) to steal your regulars over, to only them. Wasting your time girls... wasting your time - I'm real and all my long term regulars are the type that appreciate and want that, so your hustle ain't gonna work on them, or me. Of course, it's never any of the ACF models that I actually talk to or like, it's always randoms, with some dumb ass love con bullshit. Not smart for business girls. Like I said wasting your time (and mine), my OF doesn't attract guys who are that gullible, that soppy, or who are looking for that, or who will fall for that total crap. If you're broke, best to channel your time into smarter business moves haha.

Last edited:
On OF models are pissing me off hardcore. I get like 5 follows a day on my free account, from models I don't even know from here, or that I am not already friends with from prior to joining ACF. Then they use my welcome message (since all other messages require tips) to message me back trying to act like we're friends, so they call sell me shit. Seriously F*** off. I'm real AF, so having people I don't know messaging me all buddy buddy to sell me shit, not only clogs up my inbox, but also annoys the shit out of me. Fake AF. Auto-block. It's the same type of models that try to be your "friend" so they can screw you over and try (lol, notice I said try haha) to steal your regulars over, to only them. Wasting your time girls... wasting your time - I'm real and all my long term regulars are the type that appreciate and want that, so your hustle ain't gonna work on them, or me. Of course, it's never any of the ACF models that I actually talk to or like, it's always randoms, with some dumb ass love con bullshit. Not smart for business girls. Like I said wasting your time (and mine), my OF doesn't attract guys who are that gullible, that soppy, or who are looking for that, or who will fall for that total crap. If you're broke, best to channel your time into smarter business moves haha.

You’re telling me some models actually try to exploit dudes with a love con?

Where can I read more about this phenomenon? :)

Are there really that many top models who successfully berate their regulars into keeping them on top? (Outside of a findom setting, of course.) And guys don’t get sick of that and just go somewhere more pleasant?

To be honest, it's only been 2-3 top models I've personally interacted with that have had this attitude. Most of the top models (top 200 is how I'm referring to this as), have been pretty decent.

But yes it does get old and I've stopped visiting said models. The one I linked a prior to to was the worst I've encountered.

I can't speak for everyone, but anytime I let out any sort of vent or guilt-trip about not getting enough support, I remind my actual tipping members that it's NEVER directed at them. I know it still comes across negatively, and I can support your post about that, but it isn't "bitching out tipping members". It's "bitching at non tipping members while a handful of great tippers carry the whole day and still not making goals".

Unless you're sub-posting this in reply to a model who directly told her tipping members that they weren't doing enough, then I concede to be wrong. I just know I never did that, and a lot of other models I was friendly with back when we were all running higher Miss MFC ranks never indented intended it in that way either.

There's two aspects to my post. The first is that she was bitching to me about how people in general aren't tipping and how she's not making her quota. When I politely sent her a note about how I was tipping and doing what I can to contribute is when she went off a bit more. So, I get it was a bit out of frustration.

The second is that she has PM'd me saying it'd be nice if I tipped more when there. When I explained to her that I tip as I can, and staying within my budget, she wasn't happy. She did not like the fact that I told her I preferred to tip occasionally during my stay (~30 minutes on average) instead of once and never again even though it would be the same amount.

I know it isn't proper, but when a model gets used to making what's required daily to hit top numbers, a day that falls well below that, and especially multiple days in a row that fall well below that, really sting a lot. It's like we KNOW we can accomplish bigger and better, and when it doesn't happen it just feels bad. And a lot of us models feel it personally, since a lot of us put a lot of our own personal self into our shows, and our interactions, and wear ourselves the FUCK out when "going for rank".

So it's not a good luck look, we know, but holy shit it really is a mental game we have to play with ourselves when we attempt to earn a certain goal that's bigger than other models'.

There's a downside to working pure commission jobs, and this is it. Throw in that it's discretionary income and it's a double whammy when the economy tanks. It's why I didn't pursue certain careers, and got out of one years ago. Yes, the money can be good. But, by the same token (no pun intended), one also needs to live on less than they make. Not saying you don't. But, so many fall into the trap of when the money keeps coming they grow their lifestyle to match. Like workers who get bonuses annually, they begin to expect it and live off of it then when it doesn't come, they get pissed and are SoL and way over budget.

TBH, I have little or no compassion when it's a top model who bitches about not making their quota yet still pulls in more money in a month than most of their tippers make in a few. Yes, it's a matter of scale. But, when the economy is shit, you make what the economy is going to pay. When I was a consultant, there'd be times I wound up taking a contract for less than I had made during my previous two or three because that's all there was available and it's better to make some money than do nothing.

This has been happening to me so much the last few days! I restrict as soon as I see them, but lately I've had more models joining my free OF than regular subscribers. And they all message me asking if I'd "like to see more" or "want to play" or whatever. NO! I DON'T! I'm here minding my own business, running my own business, and this is incredibly rude.

This has been happening to me so much the last few days! I restrict as soon as I see them, but lately I've had more models joining my free OF than regular subscribers. And they all message me asking if I'd "like to see more" or "want to play" or whatever. NO! I DON'T! I'm here minding my own business, running my own business, and this is incredibly rude.
Same here, as in it's been more than regular guys per day. I also had a Member message me on MV last week, because apparently, a model followed me (a model who's on the first page no less) then started messaging him, saying she saw he did some reviews on my page after a custom, and trying to sell him on a custom from her instead next time. Desperate. Sketchy as fuck. No pride whatsoever. We both just blocked her instead. Here's an idea Sara Blonde instead of following other models and pestering the Members who have been nice enough to leave them good reviews, how about you upload some new content of your own haha. Lazy. If she follows any of you guys (models) I can guarantee that's what she is doing, he screenshotted it.

Last edited:
Same here, as in it's been more than regular guys per day. I also had a Member message me on MV last week, because apparently, a model followed me (a model who's on the first page no less) then started messaging him, saying she saw he did some reviews on my page after a custom, and trying to sell him on a custom from her instead next time. Desperate. Sketchy as fuck. No pride whatsoever. We both just blocked her instead. Here's an idea Sara Blonde instead of following other models and pestering the Members who have been nice enough to leave them good reviews, how about you upload some new content of your own haha. Lazy. If she follows any of you guys (models) I can guarantee that's what she is doing, he screenshotted it.

Is this on OF that they're doing the following on on MV? I have an account on MV (customer, not creator) and I think I have something like 100+ followers. I've never been pestered on MV or OF by anyone, aside from the countless follows on MV for no reason.

Both platforms I don't know much about, and MV is lacking in many ways IMO. Or, I just need to spend more time there figuring things out aside from buying from the couple of models I follow there.

Is this on OF that they're doing the following on on MV? I have an account on MV (customer, not creator) and I think I have something like 100+ followers. I've never been pestered on MV or OF by anyone, aside from the countless follows on MV for no reason.

Both platforms I don't know much about, and MV is lacking in many ways IMO. Or, I just need to spend more time there figuring things out aside from buying from the couple of models I follow there.
The 5 follows a day are on OF. The 1st page model following me, then spamming guys who left me reviews is MV. My buyers account gets spammed on MV all of the time, but never from any model that openly admits that they found me off of another models page in the spam. I don't even open my OF buyers account anymore, because I get like 20 messages a day from models I followed. I like both platforms, but I am not a big DMer with just anyone, so it annoys me. I am picky about who I want to DM with, and how much I want to DM, whether it's business or social. Lucky me, the one person who isn't the fondest of DMs (bar select people), and I get a million a day from strangers/people I definitely don't want to respond to or talk with :haha:

Last edited:
The 5 follows a day are on OF. The 1st page model following me, then spamming guys who left me reviews is MV. My buyers account gets spammed on MV all of the time, but never from any model that openly admits that they found me off of another models page in the spam. I don't even open my OF buyers account anymore, because I get like 20 messages a day from models I followed. I like both platforms, but I am not a big DMer with just anyone, so it annoys me. I am picky about who I want to DM with, and how much I want to DM, whether it's business or social. Lucky me, the one person who isn't the fondest of DMs (bar select people), and I get a million a day from strangers/people I definitely don't want to respond to or talk with :haha:

Okay, I was getting confused and thinking it was one site or the other doing it. I can see where it gets annoying, and more so when models are trying to steal supporters. Though, I will say that I've seen models on OF with free accounts spam their followers with other models they follow and promote. Enough to the point where I stopped following nearly all free accounts and it's a deterrent to wanting to follow any more.

Okay, I was getting confused and thinking it was one site or the other doing it. I can see where it gets annoying, and more so when models are trying to steal supporters. Though, I will say that I've seen models on OF with free accounts spam their followers with other models they follow and promote. Enough to the point where I stopped following nearly all free accounts and it's a deterrent to wanting to follow any more.
Yes, those are called drops on the timeline. That is the whole reason that a lot of models have free accounts on OF. I doubt they would care if you unfollow them for it. Most models get nothing out of free OF accounts, other than using them for promo and advertising. I am referring to DMs. I don't own my followers, and I totally don't care and actually always encourage them to visit other models too. However, I don't want them, being pestered and annoyed. If I were a member who left 5-star reviews, and all I got was pestered by models I had shown no interest in for it, I might stop leaving reviews altogether. Just so I could be left in peace.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I'm real and all my long term regulars are the type that appreciate and want that, so your hustle ain't gonna work on them
The hustle isn't even gonna work on that guy who bought just one clip from you. Those models are desperate and just not good enough to lure us away. Never fear, I am sure your legions have your back. We followers can be loyal AF !

Yes, those are called drops on the timeline. That is the whole reason that a lot of models have free accounts on OF. I doubt they would care if you unfollow them for it. Most models get nothing out of free OF accounts, other than using them for promo and advertising. I am referring to DMs. I don't own my followers, and I totally don't care and actually always encourage them to visit other models too. However, I don't want them, being pestered and annoyed. If I were a member who left 5-star reviews, and all I got was pestered by models I had shown no interest in for it, I might stop leaving reviews altogether. Just so I could be left in peace.

Yeah, I don't really do much for reviews in general. I might do a like, or favourite. But, nothing really beyond that. I know it might not help the model much. But, I am one who usually communicates back to them my thoughts on what I purchased.

As to the DM's, completely understandable as well. I only get a few responses here and there from the models I follow, which I'm completely fine with since I'm sure they are being harassed by others and I don't want to add to the mix more than necessary. As to the free accounts though, holy shit I can't believe the rate some of those models charge for pics. I do tip sometimes on one I follow. But, surprisingly, I haven't tipped for any of her topless/nude content. She's had some really great vanilla stuff on her feed that I liked and tipped for.

Reactions: MarieElise
TRUE! Yeah, and people usually don't reward it. That's why those models will always be playing candy crush instead of making some $
yeah + being extremly passive when people dont' tip

solution - cam only when you feel good

- put full attention on users in room
- go on even if people doesn't tip

one day less one day more :) deal with it and give always the best

Reactions: silentm0de
Is this the sort of thing you're referring to on free OF, @EliMarie717?
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 1.21.20 PM.png

Is this the sort of thing you're referring to on free OF, @EliMarie717?
View attachment 86194
Yes, that is what I mean, but from 5 different new people a day. I'm kind of hoping that now that I have complained about it publically, on a popular forum, that it will stop. Streamate has a button where you can block all other models if you want to, but I don't see one on OF. I put a pinned post up stating very bluntly that I don't like it, but it never made a bit of difference.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Yes, that is what I mean, but from 5 different new people a day. I'm kind of hoping that now that I have complained about it publically, on a popular forum, that it will stop. Streamate has a button where you can block all other models if you want to, but I don't see one on OF. I put a pinned post up stating very bluntly that I don't like it, but it never made a bit of difference.
Yeah I don't even advertise my free page ANYWHERE so I can only imagine how many would come in if I had a more active free page. It's annoying.

• Helpful!
Yeah I don't even advertise my free page ANYWHERE so I can only imagine how many would come in if I had a more active free page. It's annoying.
Now that the novelty of telegram and drops have worn off, I completely understand why many models avoid it completely. And I fully support them in that, as well as not promoting other models on their timeline. The groups are nothing like this forum. Lots of dishonesty, few groups that are moderated very well, if at all. Some really cool models, but few that are mature or experienced enough to manage drops or groups in any kind of consistently organized fashion. I'm over it. Didn't take long at all. I do like OF though. I'm going back to getting followers by other means, that do not involve other OF models.

I get pestered on twitter by female (and sometimes male) models trying to sell me on their OF. I'm on twitter to promote myself as a cam model and network with models (the nice ones) for mutual benefit. I bet none of them have ever tipped on a cam site or subscribed to an OF yet they have the gall to hit me up?

It's probably been brought up eleventy times before, but it's beyond annoying when models just reset the count when the clearly stated goal is reached and then pretend nothing happened 😤

Yeah, that would be annoying. I don’t recall seeing that happen myself, but I’ve seen models reset the count with significant progress made toward the goal many times. I’ve also seen them disable the entire goal counter after people had tipped toward it.

Reactions: odioso
Now that the novelty of telegram and drops have worn off, I completely understand why many models avoid it completely. And I fully support them in that, as well as not promoting other models on their timeline. The groups are nothing like this forum. Lots of dishonesty, few groups that are moderated very well, if at all. Some really cool models, but few that are mature or experienced enough to manage drops or groups in any kind of consistently organized fashion. I'm over it. Didn't take long at all. I do like OF though. I'm going back to getting followers by other means, that do not involve other OF models.

Sadly, that happens all to often in many aspect of the internet and vanilla sites. I get having a positive group that collaborates and works to promote everyone. But, that's few and far between to have a wholesome group like that. Over the past year I've really killed most of my interactions on the internet due to how people are in terms of scamming, trying to take advantage of others, poor attitudes, etc. I think I'm down to five or six sites, counting here and MFC. Too much going on to try and keep up on other's stuff, let alone all the drama which I've tried avoiding for years. It's why I haven't had an FB account in five years, and killed it three times prior to that.

Good luck on continuing to grow your following!

Status
Not open for further replies.