AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried tipping a model to dance? We are like coin machines. Put money in us to do stuff. If not, we are going to site there in idle.
Yes of course. Happened to me a lot of times. The tipmenue said "sexy dance", I tipped and the dance was great technically, but it would have been much better had the model forgotten the chat for 5 minutes. But it's probably too much to ask because the chat is very important obviously.

I'm not ranting here, don't know any solution to this.

Yes of course. Happened to me a lot of times. The tipmenue said "sexy dance", I tipped and the dance was great technically, but it would have been much better had the model forgotten the chat for 5 minutes. But it's probably too much to ask because the chat is very important obviously.

maybe check out a premium private based site like streamate instead of token-based sites. take a model to a 5-minute private so she doesn't have to pay attention to the chat.

Ask her if she can handle dancing for 10 minutes, and if she is and is okay with the whole thing, tip her for 2 x 5 minutes. Tip her an extra 500 for ignoring the cam.
If she don't want to do that stuff in public and ignore the room, take her to private and tip her to do your thing there instead.

This is not really that hard (and it isn't imo "most annoying"). If you want something special, you pay special. Just a tip.

This is not really that hard (and it isn't imo "most annoying"). If you want something special, you pay special. Just a tip.
That's a good tip. If I could do it everytime a Model I like starts to dance, I would. But I can't. I would never expect anything without tipping. But what is wrong with stating my feelings about that? Maybe some model considers that to be a legit concern and finds a workaround?

In respect to "most annoying", dancing was just an example of actions that can be disrupted by the chat. Its actually everything.

Many models don't use mods so there's no way in hell I'm ignoring chat for 5+ min unless you're tipping an insane amount or in exclusive. Also, most have lights near or behind the cam so staring into the cam seductively for a long time hurts like hell. Funniest thing is when a dude types to look into the cam and says multiple messages of ridiculous sex talk but I'm supposed to look at the cam. How am I supposed to read and look into the cam. Not a robot.

If you want all of their attention to be on the action that they are performing for you, then you need to pay the price for it. Whatever the action may be. Even while fulfilling a tip menu action, of course we have to pay attention to what is going on in the chat. Let's flesh this out further, would you expect the performer to ignore other tips that come in while the tip menu action is happening?

Let's flesh this out further, would you expect the performer to ignore other tips that come in while the tip menu action is happening?
And another thing we need to keep an eye out for is a troll being nasty to us or the other viewers. I wouldn't want a troll in my chat distracting other users for the full duration of a dance, that's way too much chaos to undo!

In respect to "most annoying", dancing was just an example of actions that can be disrupted by the chat. Its actually everything.
Okay, I see your point. Personally I don't really mind if my tip menu action is interrupted by the chat or even lost in action, because if that happens the room is usually so busy it's entertaining in itself. A room full of regulars chatting like mad, good vibes, a steady stream of tips and a model who is happy about it is often all you need for entertainment and some fleeting 2020 style company. No point in being anal about it if you're already having a good time. Sometimes you gotta spill some champagne.

I know other users have differing opinions on "lost" tip menu actions though, and I get that. Some mods/knights are good at keeping tabs on tip menus coming in also, but not always.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
I see the point. special attention means special tips/ private. Maybe I just posted it in the wrong thread and annoyance is the wrong word.
I just see it from the standpoint of one of many viewers. And fact is that a lot of them can only afford one private per week or one per month. Still imo they have the right to be there if they behave. Some of them only look for a model they want the next private with. And here some factors come into play like the whole artistic approach of the room. And if we are talking of the artistic approach, that can definitely be disrupted by the chat. There are some models who somehow manage to not let themselves be disrupted. Or where I as a viewer am not. Maybe that's a question of training. But yeah, wrong thread I guess.

For me I have also a professional interest in dancing and found out the many models could tell professional dancers a thing or two. So maybe I lost perspective a bit.

For me I have also a professional interest in dancing and found out the many models could tell professional dancers a thing or two. So maybe I lost perspective a bit.
I think that might be the thing.

The shows that happen on a token site need to be more social and slightly less "artistic" than actual dance performances. Token sites thrive on a social vibe, and ignoring the chat for too long kills that.

There are exceptions, of course. I believe that RocknRose and possibly AdySweet put on total "performances" where they go 100% into the moment and don't acknowledge the screen. Maybe look into their rooms.

I think that might be the thing.

The shows that happen on a token site need to be more social and slightly less "artistic" than actual dance performances. Token sites thrive on a social vibe, and ignoring the chat for too long kills that.

There are exceptions, of course. I believe that RocknRose and possibly AdySweet put on total "performances" where they go 100% into the moment and don't acknowledge the screen. Maybe look into their rooms.
Yeah and I believe they both use a bunch of room helpers or at least have a ton of dedicated fans to help keep the chat focused. That's helpful. Plus they have so many in the room I dont think they'd care if someone just hangs out vs constant tipping.

Tip her an extra 500 for ignoring the cam.
1. I will not ignore the cam/chat no matter how much you tip and 2. tipping a number that you think is enough for your request without even asking me beforehand will get you either a stern talking to or a ban. I rarely do requests that aren't on my tip menu, and I know many people don't do it at all.

most annoying are the models who enter in other models more popular chat room to promote themself and to send pms to tippers to go to their room.. ( come in my room bb im about to squirt :) :arghh: i really think sites should put this in the rules , you go to other models room to post your link you get banned !

1. I will not ignore the cam/chat no matter how much you tip and 2. tipping a number that you think is enough for your request without even asking me beforehand will get you either a stern talking to or a ban. I rarely do requests that aren't on my tip menu, and I know many people don't do it at all.
Okay, but these last few posts have been about a specific model performing a specific action from her tip menu. My post was about various ways to ask the model upfront to maybe perform it how @Gruner likes it. The "500 tokens" came out of my ass, but my point was to communicate with the model beforehand and pay what she wants upfront in case she was up for it (dance for 5 minutes).

Don't think I recommended barging in to demand stuff on the cheap.

Five minutes is kind of a long time, imo, to not glance at the chat room screen. Was she stopping in the middle of her dance to read the chatroom comments, or was she still dancing sexy while reading the comments? A 5 minute sexy dance is probably best done in a private show.

most annoying are the models who enter in other models more popular chat room to promote themself and to send pms to tippers to go to their room.. ( come in my room bb im about to squirt :) :arghh: i really think sites should put this in the rules , you go to other models room to post your link you get banned !

I'd be totally fine with them putting this in the rules too, because that shit is so fucking rude and desperate.

I couldn't resist this thread

I reckon the most annoying thing a model can do is behave as if they are your spouse

You at least hope for a bit of romance or spark from a model, especially if you are paying :)

I reckon the most annoying thing a model can do is behave as if they are your spouse

You at least hope for a bit of romance or spark from a model, especially if you are paying :)
PS, before anyone jumps on my last statement. I don't claim any entitlement regarding the financial side of anything :)

I understand the fantasy of it all. However I don't understand the desire for customers and clients to want me to be a single mom. I was VERY pregnant in 2019. I find it utterly bizarre that customers want me to be single. Doesn't make any sense to me. I'm a professional webcam model and my IRL relationship status(es) ((in my previous years of camming)) never EVER correlates to anything I do online. I never do meet ups or raffles or convention dates -- just doesn't make any sense to me. IDGAF if YOU are married or divorced or separated or miserably single. I care about our time together online. That's it.

I do see how a model behaving like your wife would be annoying. Aren't you trying to escape real life??? HAHAHAHAHA. Maybe you have a type though ;)

I signed up to onlyfans recently

I didn't realise girls promo other girls on their feeds, fair enough though makes sense

But jesus some of these promos are very explicit "here's an upclose vaginal shot + plenty of fluids" - just vagina no face, nor even body

I appreciate this is probably more a me thing than a typical male reaction but I don't want to see random peoples genitals like that, it feels more medical inspection than erotic content; If I knew the person I might find it hot of course but it's just an up close up random, impersonal vagina

Models complain about random dick pics in DMs and rightly so, but random strangers pussy on your OF feed is fine? should I just have expected it

I'm not a model but a visitor. The things that i really find annoying:
-Models working at multiple sites and trying to get privates from other sites when i just started the private (and have to wait for the show or even getting a talk)
-Not doing what tipped for
-Ignoring me or other tippers
-Begging/ and pushing

And the worst of all; arrogance. Sometimes i see a model (mostly non nude) just sitting still on her ass and banning people for normal questions and making them rediculous in public. (just a few rooms i have seen in the past 7 years). There is such room now just if i see her... grrrrrrr :devil:

But i am happy most models i visit are fun and having a really great time with.

Models complain about random dick pics in DMs and rightly so, but random strangers pussy on your OF feed is fine?
I've seen someone else make a similar comment and I can't help but to mostly agree. If a person signs up for my onlyfans, they're giving consent to see my content. MY content. :)

Probably already mentioned but being on her phone and ignoring her room is a fast close for me.

Not talking about using briefly. That's fine. Everyone does.

I mean with head down on the phone paying no attention to room or sometimes in one hand even while 'playing' with the other and people tipping. Forget that. lol

So, recently on Stripchat I have been taking this certain lady for a cam2cam show, we have fun, blah blah. I don't ever tip her public. When I have tokens I take her for cam2cam. She is happy with that and so am I.
Her KNIGHT, he is a tipper for her that gives her 1k or 2k every day. He constantly comes in the chatroom, in public tagging my name and insulting me telling me to stop freeloading and to tip her, calling me a wanker and all kinds of stuff.

As annoying as that is for any mod/knight/user to do, it's water off a duck back for me. I don't care what they think as I am not there to impress them, tell them about my finances, or anything else - it's literally none of their business. What is frustrating is the model not telling that knight to either stop being so rude or defending me (or any other users he may do it to) simply with a "he does tip me, he takes me pvt". All of this can be in a simple PM to that knight.

Finally, last night after we had just finished a cam2cam and about 30 mins after, he comes along and starts doing this hate shit again, I finally had enough and spoke up to the model in PM, not being a jerk or rude, and this is exactly what was said:

Me: Your knight is very rude
Her: I know
Her: He is always like that :cry:
Her: it's OK, do not worry

And I left it at that with an "ok".
NOTE: where I have put the "cry" emoji, she used that in that message.
Clearly she knows it and doesn't like it, but I understand he is her [only] big tipper, so I understand she is scared of losing him, but I am sure as with anything there is a way to be nice but firm about something like this.

All in all, don't be scared to put your foot down, you can be polite and firm with your mods/knights (and/or high tippers) etc. Don't let them scare guys away. with BS like this since they don't know what you do or don't tip the model offline, or take her private etc. Maybe I tip her privately in a PM (no one but the model would see that). There are many options that make someone (a user) not see what really goes on.

I've seen someone else make a similar comment and I can't help but to mostly agree. If a person signs up for my onlyfans, they're giving consent to see my content. MY content. :)
I believe that was me, I think that the models who subscribe to people in order to send nudes of themselves and others are creeps. Even if I have been subscribed to them before it does not mean that I have consented in perpetuity to have naked pictures sent to me. I have seen some of them complain about members sending dick picks and they are complete hypocrites.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
There are many options that make someone (a user) not see what really goes on.
What a wanker, plus it's none of his business anyway. I absolutely despise knights who act like pimps and bouncers, when all they are supposed to do is assist a bit in the public chat. But there are many like this, answering questions directed at the model, ribbing users for not tipping and generally stinking up the chat.

What happens when you ban that person? Does the tip still get noted as 'last tipper' or it's gone?

Or better, what happens when you ban a tipper in general

when you take her private and suddenly hear the tip sounds of another site go off...

urges you to start prvt without discussing it first and then refuses to do most of the things you want to see...

doesnt show face in a recorded prvt without communicating it first, thats the fucking worst lol. you go from normal public chat (with face showing) into prvt and all of a sudden she does everything to hide her face because we agreed on recording it (which she charges extra for!!!). that happens quite a lot.

Reactions: JessicaXOXOXO
NOTE: where I have put the "cry" emoji, she used that in that message.
Clearly she knows it and doesn't like it, but I understand he is her [only] big tipper, so I understand she is scared of losing him, but I am sure as with anything there is a way to be nice but firm about something like this.
Dude, kudos to you for recognizing this, that makes you the better man by a long shot.

Times are tough, no doubt, and if this guy is supporting her in a big way I can see the upside there...

On the other hand, if this is happening with everyone, and it sure sounds like it... she should really focus on the long-term and get rid of the clown who is ruining other potential loyal fans..

Without knowing all the facts it's a hard judgement to make.. she probably really needs the money and could always re-brand on a different site, or whatever, but human emotiions, feelings, and mental well-being are important facets, too, right up there along with finances...

Status
Not open for further replies.