AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hontom said:
JoleneBrody said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Waiiiiitaminute... is hypnosis really banned? That would imply that it actually... works, would it not? Call me a cynic, but I'm fairly certain no member has ever been hypnotised by a cam girl to do evil. Or... have they? :?
hahahaha yes totally! It has to do specifically with the payment processors, like ccbill.

Wait, really? Because Clips4Sale has a bunch of videos like that and they seem to use CCBill if I remember correctly.

Its banned on C4S too. Says right in the rules. Girls go around it though and say hypn0sis (using a zero) and stuff like that. You cant even type out the word as it will disappear from the descriptions once you hit submit.

hontom said:
JoleneBrody said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Waiiiiitaminute... is hypnosis really banned? That would imply that it actually... works, would it not? Call me a cynic, but I'm fairly certain no member has ever been hypnotised by a cam girl to do evil. Or... have they? :?
hahahaha yes totally! It has to do specifically with the payment processors, like ccbill.

Wait, really? Because Clips4Sale has a bunch of videos like that and they seem to use CCBill if I remember correctly.

No, those are mesmerizing videos. Hypnosis videos are against the rules because many CCs/billing companies won't honor charges made when the user was not in full control of themselves and their actions. I am not making this up.

LilyEvans said:
hontom said:
JoleneBrody said:
mynameisbob84 said:

No, those are mesmerizing videos. Hypnosis videos are against the rules because many CCs/billing companies won't honor charges made when the user was not in full control of themselves and their actions. I am not making this up.

That makes a bit more sense then.

Reactions: LexieBlair
LilyEvans said:
hontom said:
JoleneBrody said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Which is stupid as hell cause you arent even watching the video till you buy it with full consent of doing so haha.

Teagan said:
LilyEvans said:
hontom said:
JoleneBrody said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Which is stupid as hell cause you arent even watching the video till you buy it with full consent of doing so haha.

o_O Don't you guys get it? These people might be hypnotized into buying the videos in the first place!!! :lol:

Subliminal messages in video gifs...just sayin'

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 714
I'm not going to lie, when I saw the "erotic magic" section on c4s I was fully expecting topless magic tricks, maybe a ping pong show.

I was pretty disappointed.

VeronicaChaos said:
I'm not going to lie, when I saw the "erotic magic" section on c4s I was fully expecting topless magic tricks, maybe a ping pong show.

Sounds like you need to spearhead a new category!

LilyEvans said:
VeronicaChaos said:

Sounds like you need to spearhead a new category!
They already added a puppet category for me that I have yet to upload to....so......

I suck. :lol:

hontom said:
"I'll be on in 15 minutes."

An hour and a half later...every day. I know lots of models put a ton of time and and effort into their appearance. And we appreciate it. Just maybe not send out that twitter till after that time and effort?

I've managed to get my "camgirl time" down to a 20 minute or less delay, but I always feel SO guilty when I'm late. I just imagine the few people who have bent over backwards and gone to the ends of the earth to support me, waiting and twiddling their thumbs because I didn't follow through on my promised time. It makes me cringe.

LilahMorrigan said:
hontom said:

An hour and a half later...every day. I know lots of models put a ton of time and and effort into their appearance. And we appreciate it. Just maybe not send out that twitter till after that time and effort?

I've managed to get my "camgirl time" down to a 20 minute or less delay, but I always feel SO guilty when I'm late. I just imagine the few people who have bent over backwards and gone to the ends of the earth to support me, waiting and twiddling their thumbs because I didn't follow through on my promised time. It makes me cringe.

And 20 minutes isn't that big a deal. Shit happens. A family member calls, Windows decides now is a good time to update and so on. I'd just kind of mentally adjust myself so it would be time you say + 15 minutes and then I just arrive fashionably late in the worst case. Some people just run late in life and you can adapt to them.

I've interacted with a couple of models who will send out that tweet and consistently be 40 minutes to an hour and a half late. And that's less okay to me. And hey, if an hour and a half was a once a quarter thing then no biggie. Shit happens. It's the consistency that's a big issue for me.

I follow a particular model who maybe comes on 50% of the time that she says on Twitter that she'll be on shortly. But when she does get on, she is drowning in tokens, so I think the regulars just accept it as part of her "manic pixie dream girl" thing (to steal a popular phrase that sort of fits).

I have real life friends like that, and I just accept the fact that they are likely to cancel any and all plans with little or no notice. I've been told it's just a normal thing all women do, even to each other, but I think that's just their way of making it ok for themselves. I used to be bothered by it, but now I just think it's cute when they pretend we're going to plan something ahead of time. Not endearing cute, just "aw, you think I don't know better, I'll play along."

Back on topic, I just setup email notifications for the models with unreliable Twitter habits. Solution found, annoyance gone!

TokenGesture said:
Well that's my defence sorted then -

"I was hypnotized by a cam model at the time of the alleged offence your Honor."

Case Dismissed!

:thumbleft:

That just might work. :lol:

TokenGesture said:

"I was hypnotized by a cam model at the time of the alleged offence your Honor."

Case Dismissed!

So funny and I love the chicken picture!

On another note, I also think I would be very good at making mesmerizing videos. I have watched/listened to many deep guided meditations in my life, I have a good singing voice (eh, why not experiment?), and I think I could create a very naughty audio that would bring any man down to his knees begging to call me his….
HYN0 GODDESS. :shock: :shock: :eek:

Amaya_Papaya said:
TokenGesture said:

Case Dismissed!

So funny and I love the chicken picture!

On another note, I also think I would be very good at making mesmerizing videos. I have watched/listened to many deep guided meditations in my life, I have a good singing voice (eh, why not experiment?), and I think I could create a very naughty audio that would bring any man down to his knees begging to call me his….
HYN0 GODDESS. :shock: :shock: :eek:

i'd watch this.

My current pet peeve: Models who have a gif in their signature (or post them on Twitter) and it's of them doing absolutely nothing, or doing something weird/indecipherable with an unflattering angle as though they just learned how to make a gif chopped 3 completely random seconds out of some behind-the-scenes footage and thought "woo! Good enough!"

Like, gurl, what are you doing? If you're not teasing, showing off your boobs, smiling, dancing, humping a mannequin (I still giggle every time I see VC's sig! :D ) or doing anything interesting to show off your personality, what's the point????

hontom said:

Im definitely guilty of this. Not to the extent of being an hour late but I still feel bad when I'm not on time, or even if I cant say a specific time that I'll be on. Im trying to make this my full time job so being professional is important to me. Until I get the hang of things, I'm just going to try and overshoot how long I'll need so hopefully I'll be ready a little before that. I know if I were a paying customer, punctuality would be important to me.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
LilahMorrigan said:
My current pet peeve: Models who have a gif in their signature (or post them on Twitter) and it's of them doing absolutely nothing, or doing something weird/indecipherable with an unflattering angle as though they just learned how to make a gif chopped 3 completely random seconds out of some behind-the-scenes footage and thought "woo! Good enough!"

Like, gurl, what are you doing? If you're not teasing, showing off your boobs, smiling, dancing, humping a mannequin (I still giggle every time I see VC's sig! :D ) or doing anything interesting to show off your personality, what's the point????

You forgot to mention fainting. :whistle:

Queen_Anne said:
LilahMorrigan said:

I don't mind saying I think yours is exempt from that peeve, since it is awesome.

hontom said:

Well put!

LilahMorrigan said:

It's especially odd when you have to watch it loop a few times to figure out why it's even a gif, like "oooooh, I see it now, she leaned a little bit!"

Queen_Anne said:
LilahMorrigan said:

This falls under "doing something interesting to show off your personality" :thumbleft:

Same goes for knitting gifs! ;)

frankiefandom said:
I hope mine is ok :pray:

Queen_Anne said:
You forgot to mention fainting.

Added, added.

Yes, I may have realized a while back some of the avatars on the forum were pretty cute/funny/interesting and started a small collection lest they be lost in time. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 3_22_2015 , 8_44_01 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 3_22_2015 , 8_44_01 AM.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 138
LilahMorrigan said:

Sorry, I just wanted to show off my rockin' bod.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JerryBoBerry said:
frankiefandom said:
I hope mine is ok :pray:

Queen_Anne said:
You forgot to mention fainting.

Added, added.

Yes, I may have realized a while back some of the avatars on the forum were pretty cute/funny/interesting and started a small collection lest they be lost in time. :mrgreen:

Is it weird that I am kinda flattered to be included?

I feel like a real camgirl now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.