AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gavin makes a good point, MFC has been a bit glitchy recently with members reappearing in the room after they have logged off. Not everyone sees them so it is very strange...... maybe it's their internet ghost :zombie: :think: @Gavin71
I would give a benefit of a doubt if it wasn't multiple days in a row. I've also learned since that she does this to other similar models as well and bots her room. The first few times I didn't pay any attention to it, but unfortunately it's painfully obvious what is happening. I also tried to contact her about it on MFC and twitter and have received no response.

But yes, sometimes glitches happen. I would have never have noticed it if it wasn't multiple times in a row and I wouldn't have become suspicious if I wasn't getting radio silence from her.

Wait, she was on on her model account?! That is so disrespectful. Sounds like you learned early on that she'd be a shitty friend.
She was on her model account and I know some members know who she was because they would try to talk to her while she was in my room. I usually don't mind if models are in my room under their model account (I only allow models on my friends list to get in my room) as long as they're interacting with the room and not trying to steal my members or self-promote. But just sitting in my room and not adding anything... :/

This is a surprisingly common thing, especially if you're tipping and they can see your name keep flashing up in yellow in the room.

I figured it was. Just one more reason many of us preferred to block model accounts from our rooms.

Reactions: Magnolia
I would give a benefit of a doubt if it wasn't multiple days in a row. I've also learned since that she does this to other similar models as well and bots her room. The first few times I didn't pay any attention to it, but unfortunately it's painfully obvious what is happening. I also tried to contact her about it on MFC and twitter and have received no response.

Fair enough.

When models have a very cliche webcam model personality and worldview.

Hello! I've meet you like 100 times already.
ahhhhhhhh THIS MAKES ME SO CURIOUS!

When really pretty Eastern Euro models play amazing early 90s love ballads!
Fixed that for you? ;)

That's fucked up. I wonder if she was PMing your tippers to try to steal them from you. I've actually had an MFC model try that shit with me, and the member let me know about it.
That would turn me off right away. Any unsolicited PMing is weeeeeeeeeeird to me and would make me consider blocking her. Yuck.
When models have a very cliche webcam model personality and worldview.

Hello! I've meet you like 100 times already.
I am wondering, in all sincerity, what to you is a cliché model personality and world view?

From a premium point of view, I believe it is buying something from a model (like her videos, picture sets or any other product) and never receiving them must be a pain in the ass.

Honestly I hate this too! But I have had issues where the guy payed me but he didnt send me his place to send stuff to and he left the room soon after!! I even tried to find his username and said something on twitter about it. And nadda. I was pretty sad. There wasnt anything I could do though.

Reactions: CherryChu
Honestly I hate this too! But I have had issues where the guy payed me but he didnt send me his place to send stuff to and he left the room soon after!! I even tried to find his username and said something on twitter about it. And nadda. I was pretty sad. There wasnt anything I could do though.

This happened to me a lot on Streamate, where you can't message a member unless they've messaged you first. They'd buy a video, I'd say verbally (and type) "send me a message or I can't send you the video", they wouldn't do it, then a few days later it's "where is my video?????" So frustrating!

Yeah!! Mine was on chaturbate and it would have been my first pantie sale so I was excited! Except this guy never got back to me. I never saw him again. i felt guilty getting that money but its whatever. Lol
This happened to me a lot on Streamate, where you can't message a member unless they've messaged you first. They'd buy a video, I'd say verbally (and type) "send me a message or I can't send you the video", they wouldn't do it, then a few days later it's "where is my video?????" So frustrating!

They'd buy a video, I'd say verbally (and type) "send me a message or I can't send you the video", they wouldn't do it, then a few days later it's "where is my video?????" So frustrating!
I almost always immediately send a PM (on MFC) to anyone who gets a vid while I am on cam. It makes me blow steam out my ears when I get an MFC mail a day or few later saying "You never sent that video link". I'm like "DAMMIT yes I did, like, within milliseconds of you buying the vid, CHECK YOUR GODDAMN PMS before you go accusing me of not being awesome at my job!"

Ok so I don't actually say that, but many times I will let them know that they can check their chat log/archive and see that I did send it (and also include the link again to be nice.)

These are actually really helpful. As a somewhat new cam model it's helping me know what not to do!! :D oh and this is more for Twitter but I hate following a webcam model and they send me a generic message telling me to check out their show. My inbox is full of very impersonal automated messages

this is more for Twitter but I hate following a webcam model and they send me a generic message telling me to check out their show. My inbox is full of very impersonal automated messages
Hate that so much.

People shouldn't use automated DMs for new followers unless they're 100% playing the "strictly business" role. For many cam girls it is much more advantageous to come across as more human, and these robotic "welcome DMs" have the opposite effect.

Hate that so much.

People shouldn't use automated DMs for new followers unless they're 100% playing the "strictly business" role. For many cam girls it is much more advantageous to come across as more human, and these robotic "welcome DMs" have the opposite effect.
Exactly!! I'd rather be more personable with followers...

I don't like it when models curse a lot.
I'll have to disagree, if a girl says fuck every other word... I know I'm most likely going to enjoy her. :D

I'm also a filthy pirate anti-ladylike type person so...

When she's cute, smart, witty and you would make good friends in real life. When her low key enjoyable camming style generates a lot of conversation but not enough tokens, so her style of camming isn't high ROI and she won't be around for a long time.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I'm all for trolling back trolls or telling them off but seeing a girl either on cam or on twitter go back and forth with someone who is very clearly just wasting her time makes my skin crawl. It's the same with seeing girls complain that someone was wasting their time and posting screenshots of the conversation. Like, yes this person is an idiot but you responded to him twenty times. Why?

I also am not a fan of hearing about a girl's personal problems if it's just multiple updates a day for weeks or months on end. I do want to know what is going on in people's lives and I do care but I also visit rooms to have a good time and often to distract myself from either just normal daily stress or significant issues going on in my own life. Hearing about someone else's problems isn't really what I'm looking for and then I feel guilty about it. It's a really hard line to walk when you want to be a fantasy, an escape but also a real person. I think sometimes girls just go too far into being real that they lose their ability to also be entertaining.

Didn't read all 97 pages, but it's rather annoying when models are constantly adjusting the camera and usually end up adjusting it to where it previously was or when they start a public show, then stop every 30 seconds so they can reply to a PM or adjust the cam.

If people don't have those white shiny teeth we see in movies and in magazines that doesn't mean that they don't take care of their dental hygiene ( everyone should know this though , my dentist told me this years ago , some people have yellow teeth no matter how much they brush them and etc . ) . Professional tooth whitening treatments are pretty expensive and maybe that girl will do one if you and guys like you tip her and help her make her goals :D .

I don't think that such a criticism = an unrealistic expectation handed down from the media. I instead see it as some people simply not practicing proper dental hygiene. Regular healthy teeth are of course not going to look movie star or photoshop white.

Yellow plaque stained teeth.
Hi. My degree is in bones. (Also boners.) But legit osteology. Specialty is pathologies. This includes teeth. Because teeth are bones. Also they get diseases. It's cray. But also.. It's rad. Stained teeth are not indicators of lack of hygiene. Calculus isn't either. It CAN be. But it defs isn't a definite indicator of poor hygiene.

But ya. You're not into yellow teeth, which is legit. but that has nothing to do with hygiene.

200_s.gif

I have decided the one thing that drives me bonkers is messy rooms. I am totes guilty, but when I post pics I alwasy try to angle so no one can see how much of a slob I am.

From the people who practice proper dental hygiene some have white teeth , some yellow and some in between , all cases being normal and natural :) . Is true that there are people who don't look after their teeth but that doesn't mean that we should automatically say yellow teeth=poor dental hygiene ( especially if we don't have a dental degree :p ) .

To me It is to base their rooms on ranks (naked at rank #) and when there are too many video deals (I understand why they do it tho) but it takes all the fun, the room is just a topic spam 'let's go guys, more 88 people need to tip 200tk for this deal" I can't stay in a room like that.

Reactions: Nordling
When she's cute AF but her dental hygiene is lacking.

Feel free to come hangout when I do a countdown to flossing :haha: .... I floss to much and my regs make fun of me :rolleyes:

When girls verbally tell their room helper to change the topic while they're sitting at their computer. I understand if you're doing some kind of messy show, or are far from your screen or something, but it's like 2 clicks and some typing otherwise. It probably took you longer to tell him than it would have for you to just do it, and I find it disruptive of the flow. It won't stop me from watching someone, but it's a pet peeve.

Selling snapchat. I hate disappearing pictures. If you look ugly in them, I can delete them myself when I get the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.