AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From an ex mental health professional too a lot of crimes start as just fantasies, that get acted out again, again, and again until they get done for real. Not something I'm gonna support or encourage as a model. Pedos argue that if they do it in fantasy they won't do it for real, but that's not was I was taught and saw repeatedly when treating survivors of sex crimes.

(Dani, just quoting what you said because it's fastest and easiest).
The more someone fantasizes something, the more it seems less taboo and normalized. So completely agree!

Still seems like it would be a coincidence for a model to just find someone they know when browsing around, but maybe that's because I don't roam much and I certainly don't frequent the pages near the top popularity-wise.

In the time I’ve been visiting CB, there have been just 2 occasions when a model I visit found me in a different room and actually mentioned it to me.

One was a model that obsessed a little too much about her tippers and would go looking for them when they hadn’t visited in a while (in my case she narrowed it down significantly by noting which other models I followed on social media).

One was a model that just happened to see me while browsing other model’s rooms because the model I was visiting was ranked on the same page she was. This was the “fluke.” She mentioned it to me the next time I visited her, but in a friendly way.

Just a couple ways it can happen. I’m sure there are others.

Reactions: Highlander884
When a model gets very mad at me for taking another private when I haven't spoken to them all night or they logged on after I was already engaged with someone else, or if they were in private with others.

The only time I'd have an issue with this is if a member is camped out/freeloading in my room, and when I happen to click on his name I see his 2,000+ token amount going down, down, down. That means he's either tipping another model or taking her private while camped out in my room not interacting with me or tipping me at all. Yeah, I will say something and then kick him from the room. Not ban...just kick. I understand some members like to have multiple models' rooms open at once, but yeah...what I described above doesn't feel good at all.

The only time I'd have an issue with this is if a member is camped out/freeloading in my room, and when I happen to click on his name I see his 2,000+ token amount going down, down, down. That means he's either tipping another model or taking her private while camped out in my room not interacting with me or tipping me at all. Yeah, I will say something and then kick him from the room. Not ban...just kick. I understand some members like to have multiple models' rooms open at once, but yeah...what I described above doesn't feel good at all.
That I completely get. But I think I wasn’t super clear, this model was on my friends list and I take her private regularly. I hadn’t gone to her room that night , as she wasn’t in when I got on, and was getting ready to take someone else private when she messaged me, and proceeded to get livid and demand tokens to have her talk to me again, and kicking me out of her room when I go into it.

That I completely get. But I think I wasn’t super clear, this model was on my friends list and I take her private regularly. I hadn’t gone to her room that night , as she wasn’t in when I got on, and was getting ready to take someone else private when she messaged me, and proceeded to get livid and demand tokens to have her talk to me again, and kicking me out of her room when I go into it.

I wasn't referring to you in my previous example. And that wasn't the impression I had about you anyway, so it's all good.

Yeah, what you're describing right now ()her behavior) is pretty irrational and entitled, in my opinion. Yikes.

Reactions: northerner32
Not the worst thing in the world but out of order tip menus bug me.

5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 50, 100, 200, etc. = great!

200, 17, 47, 5, 111, 550, 27, 13 = not so great. lol

If you're referring to Stripchat, this really isn't the model's fault. It's Stripchat's fault for the ridiculous way they have it set up. The way it is now...the tip menu items are displayed in the order in which the model added them. So if the very first thing a model posts to her tip menu is something that costs 1,000 tokens, that will be what you see at the top of her tip menu. If the next thing she adds is a 20-token item, that will appear second on her list. So our tip menus look ridiculous because we could have a 4,000-token thing at the top of the list, and a 10-token thing at the very bottom. I've seen a model (either on here or on a different forum) suggest that Stripchat does something about this, but they have not. So our tip menus continue to look really silly with everything out of order. And it's too much of a hassle for us to go and delete stuff and re-add them in chronological order, because that would just be ridiculous...and then we'd have to do all of that every time we decide to add a new thing to the tip menu list.

Not the worst thing in the world but out of order tip menus bug me.

5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 50, 100, 200, etc. = great!

200, 17, 47, 5, 111, 550, 27, 13 = not so great. lol
I think it's certainly easier to read in ascending order of value, and probably puts some off reading further if they start off seeing large tip amounts.
Bit like me at a restaurant, if I ever look at the wine list instead of the beer :)

Last edited:
I think it's certainly easier to read in ascending order of value, and probably puts some off reading further if they start off seeing large tip amounts.
Bit like me at a restaurant, if I ever look at the wine menu - oops, back to the beer :)

You posted at around the same time as me, so I ask that you just refer to my post above, just in case you guys are talking about Stripchat. When I cammed on there regularly, I found this extremely annoying too about the tip menu, but that's just the way the site is set up. Maybe if more people complain to them about it, they'll change it to automatically put tip menu activities/items in chronological order like they do on ManyVids Live and probably other sites.

Reactions: rockin_rod
You posted at around the same time as me, so I ask that you just refer to my post above, just in case you guys are talking about Stripchat. When I cammed on there regularly, I found this extremely annoying too about the tip menu, but that's just the way the site is set up. Maybe if more people complain to them about it, they'll change it to automatically put tip menu activities/items in chronological order like they do on ManyVids Live and probably other sites.
Thanks for pointing that out, good to know. Does seem weird that the model can't re-order the tip menu list as he/she chooses. definitely good site support feedback!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
@Charlie_SC check out last 5 posts in this thread please. I also agree that having a way to automatically order our tip menu in ascending order would be very useful.

If you're referring to Stripchat, this really isn't the model's fault. It's Stripchat's fault for the ridiculous way they have it set up...
Was more toward Cb but applies to Strip as well. At least on Strip it's in a column that you can scan quickly. In many rooms on Cb it's just one long block of wrapped text all mixed together. And a lot of the time it's scrolling with whatever activity in the room as you're trying to read it. It's a mess.

Yes, and in both cases it would be good if they gave you a better way to manage and order it.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hahahaha!!! This!! My thoughts are, why am I paying for a private when I can go on the other site and watch for free and let some other person pay for the private. Some sites need to update their TOS with this. But that'll never happen.

I know Stripchat don't allow this, i think they expect you to put it in some sort of "away/spy mode", which i honestly do like about them.
I do frequent some models who do have the decency all ready to put up some kind of away screen, even without it being enforced, and even not "needing" to. By this I mean, so many don't do it or are expected to keep broadcasting to receive more tokens while performing the pvt shows.

The lady I mentioned a little while ago where I had a private show with her on SC and we just laughed for 30 minutes, i know she is on SC and CB (and i think another), she would always put up a "brb" screen, no "hidden show" one, so i recently showed her that for CB and it has helped her earn a bit more (she goes for a lot of pvt shows on SC so it's good to have a pay per minute spy hidden show on CB).

I have also had a few models get annoyed or jealous and weird after seeing me in other rooms, either because their moderator (or another user) has "told on me" (how pathetic, right?) or she has happened to see me by chance, but then she will check that room other times too. I would get a random comment in PM, something that would be out of any kind of context and i would just be "what, what are you on about?" and then EVENTUALLY i would get a "you was in [models] room". I always react the same way to any model that tries to be weird or jealous etc over other models I visit. I am always honest and never say to ANYONE "oh bb you're the only one i visit/spend on" or any of that nonsense. I am always fine to say (if asked) that I visit other models, i have no problem with this. And I will always tell the jealous one that once they get a divorce from their current husband, move to England, marry me, then i will stop visiting them lol. And I think some of them do learn to appreciate and respect the fact I am honest about it all and that I don't pretend to love and only visit them etc. But my god, i am not even some whale so i don't understand why it happens with me. I think some models will see me having a laugh and joke with another model and that makes them jealous (similar to how users get jealous of a member making a model smile and laugh). It's all so immature sometimes. Anyway

yep jealousy is really a show stopper. Once I had a model that was really mad at me because I left her room as a blue and came back as a purple few days later (CB). She kept bugging me about this even while I tipped her a bit. So after a few unpleasant PMs I asked her "What? you strip for other viewers while I'm away? I'm disappointed!" and left.

Edit: users telling models they tip only for her is untrue in 99.9% of the cases I guess. I'd never do that, its completely off the point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha!!! This!! My thoughts are, why am I paying for a private when I can go on the other site and watch for free and let some other person pay for the private. Some sites need to update their TOS with this. But that'll never happen.
To be fair, the private was 100% talking/non nude, but it's still a shitty attitude on the model's part since this other guy on another cam site is paying her by the minute. She spoke English too, so we could hear everything on her side of the conversation. Awkward, to say the least. I don't often use the "Not interested" button on SC to remove models from my view, but it came in very handy here.

And this is why you never, ever give a model your real name. Yes, it's a common name and yes it could be fake, but it has no place whatsoever in the public chat ☹️

hello.png

And this is why you never, ever give a model your real name. Yes, it's a common name and yes it could be fake, but it has no place whatsoever in the public chat ☹️

View attachment 91048
or he comes in 57 varieties? :rofl:
tbh, I have told some models my real name, and they both speak and write it in chat, does not bother me at all. But agree that a model's real name should never be divulged.

• Funny!
Reactions: Life_Happens

View attachment 91048

He personally may be ok with it though.
I have a couple of model's I don't mind using my real name in pulic chat, writing or speaking it, but then other models who i am not as "close" to, I would not like them to use it.

Yeah I have never had an issue with my name being used in public chat. It was given to me by my parents, so I kind of like it ;)

My model friend used to sigh it in a mock sexy way. Which actually was rather sexy even though she maintains she is not an actress.

Although she did rather spoil the effect by breaking down at the and laughing like a drain! :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: Life_Happens
He personally may be ok with it though.
I have a couple of model's I don't mind using my real name in pulic chat, writing or speaking it, but then other models who i am not as "close" to, I would not like them to use it.

Years ago there was a member of this forum who had visited me on MFC and eventually became my #1 spender of all time and my favorite regular. He told me his first name, and that's what he liked to be called. So that's what I called him.

Models, on the other hand, telling members their real name....probably not the best idea.

Years ago there was a member of this forum who had visited me on MFC and eventually became my #1 spender of all time and my favorite regular. He told me his first name, and that's what he liked to be called. So that's what I called him.

Models, on the other hand, telling members their real name....probably not the best idea.

I’ve given my real first name to a few models, but refuse to give anything more.

I had been in the habit of giving the same made-up first name to any model that asked for my name, just so they’d have something to call me during conversations. One model eventually asked me if it was my real name. In response, I asked if her model name was her real name. She understood what I meant by that (didn’t want her to reveal anything personal, just making a point) and we never discussed it again.

I only visit 2 models but both know my real name. Adress too actually cause I ordered some physical items from them. I prefer them calling me by my fake name though. It feels so weird to me when they say my real name. Don't really know why.

I’ve given my real first name to a few models, but refuse to give anything more.
I gave my real first name to a couple of models early on in my "career", but was horrified to see one of them use it in the public chat. There are less than something like a dozen people with my first name worldwide (exactly one if you include my surname), and back then the country in my profile was real. 30 seconds of googling by anyone viewing the chat, and goodbye privacy.

Then there's the retired cam model who pops up in my WhatsApp a couple of times per year, surreptitiously asking for financial support. But that's another discussion I guess.

All the fucking dumb shit you do when you need a wank.

I gave my real first name to a couple of models early on in my "career", but was horrified to see one of them use it in the public chat. There are less than something like a dozen people with my first name worldwide (exactly one if you include my surname), and back then the country in my profile was real. 30 seconds of googling by anyone viewing the chat, and goodbye privacy.

Then there's the retired cam model who pops up in my WhatsApp a couple of times per year, surreptitiously asking for financial support. But that's another discussion I guess.

All the fucking dumb shit you do when you need a wank.

Oh definitely. If my first name was somewhat unique I wouldn’t tell it to anyone. I can see why you were a bit nervous.

For me, the big one is my voice. I never C2C but I have left voice messages for one or two models in the past. One of them checked her messages during a broadcast. The phone was on speaker. I heard my whole message on CB loud and clear. I have a unique voice (in a good way, which is why they asked to hear it) so it was a little jarring to hear it broadcast for the world to hear.

It was a good reminder that once you send any piece of your identity out into the world (name, voice etc), you no longer control what’s done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.