AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. Sometimes I'll munch on something like Funyuns onion rings, but I'll have my face out of the cam's view. So I might be laying on my belly (with my head out of the cam's view) at the edge of the bed reaching for the Funyuns bag on the floor and taking a few bites...while you see me on cam jiggling my butt for a few seconds.

Ladies, ladies, ladies...

This happened last night and, I kept trying to steer the private show back into "play" yet she kept just talking and talking.

We had agreed on what we are going to do, everything seemed fine.. I don't mind talking about lots of things and stuff, but some things a guy just doesn't want to be talking about when he is horny and has taken you for a private show.

I think her dildo was a bit too big (it was only average size) for her, so I asked if it is, and told her if it is, then it's ok we can just use her fingers.. she said it's ok and fine, but then completely stopped doing everything and started to talk about how the toy was a gift from her ex-husband and all of this other stuff about why she thinks he bought her it and blah blah... i kept trying to steer the conversation in a polite way to mean "let's stop talking about this and let's finish playing (tbh we hadn't even really started)"..

But, nothing I did or said would stop her from talking about all this nonsense.. I put it down to maybe the fact she didn't want to do a show or at least a "playing" show.

So, a tip (which I would have thought everyone knew anyway): don't start talking about an ex in a show with someone unless it's something specific to roleplay or fetish, and he (the customer) has brought it up.

After (or before) the show I would have been happy enough to have a conversation about the dildo and who/why/how/when etc it was bought for her lol..
Please don't do things like this, it's the fasted way for a guy to lose a boner and to never return lol.

I feel annoyed by models who advertise their room in other rooms.

Most often they advertise by compliments, like: “You are so beautiful, my pussy gets wet when I see you!”

Some of them even become premium members and then send PMs like this one, which I received in the room of another model:

View attachment 93348
This happens to me quite regularly too, but usually much more direct - like "don't waste your time here, I'll satisfy you completely".
I never reply but always let the model know the username of anyone who is trying to poach viewers.

*cue loaded question*

I am curious! As a model or member, do you think the most annoying thing is that a model can do? It can be either on or off cam.

I'll start with my top two:

It really weirds me out when a model starts to blame viewers for not giving her enough money. I am all for a lady saying, "If we don't reach the goal in X minutes I'm out of here", but it is another matter entirely to see a model say, "wtf is wrong with you people? Why aren't you giving me money? This is an amazing show and it's not going to be my fault if it doesn't get started." That is probably the biggest thing that makes me not want to tip. I just feel bad and guilty and I want to leave.

My other one is when a lady uses photos from other women to promote her own stuff. Especially on Tumblr it is REALLY common for models to reblog/reuse photos from other models and sex workers, and then add her own information and links to the text. Usually all I can think of is, "if this chick can't create her own decent content, won't everyone be disappointed when they find out the promo picture is so much better than the real thing?"
I also can turn this the other way around: what is the most annoying thing a viewer can do?

I also can turn this the other way around: what is the most annoying thing a viewer can do?
freeload and waste my goddamn time :wondering: But this isn't the right thread for that.

I have been visiting a new model lately and really liked her. I showed up to her room and tipped from her menu and she ignored it. No big deal, she's new and I've seen other new models struggle to stay aware of incoming tips. But then, I started seeing notifications pop up for tips from me that I wasn't making. I was really confused, until I realized that she was streaming a broadcast from the day before and those were my tips from yesterday. Really frustrating.

I have been visiting a new model lately and really liked her. I showed up to her room and tipped from her menu and she ignored it. No big deal, she's new and I've seen other new models struggle to stay aware of incoming tips. But then, I started seeing notifications pop up for tips from me that I wasn't making. I was really confused, until I realized that she was streaming a broadcast from the day before and those were my tips from yesterday. Really frustrating.
That's against the rules and should be reported

Yeah, that’s not good. I suspect one of my followed models did the same thing this week but it’s probably a different model from your example (the model I saw was not new).

I actually thought there was a thread like this for members, but I can’t remember. Maybe I’m confusing it with the “things members say that make you go WTF” topic.

No, we don't have an active "Annoying Things Members Do" thread here in the public section of ACF. Believe me...if we did, a lot of my posts in "Things Members Say That Make You Go WTF" would've just gone there instead.

I feel annoyed by models who advertise their room in other rooms.

Most often they advertise by compliments, like: “You are so beautiful, my pussy gets wet when I see you!”

Some of them even become premium members and then send PMs like this one, which I received in the room of another model:

View attachment 93348

Let the model know when this happens. It's so shitty when a model does this to a fellow model.

One thing I've seen a lot of lately is models who will chat to you when entering a room and then before you get a chance to respond they go offline. It's happened a few times of late and it always seemed to be on the hour or on the half hour - presumably the end of a shift. Maybe the studio cuts their feed automatically, I don't know, but surely they have an idea. Don't ask me what I want to see and then go offline 😂

One thing I've seen a lot of lately is models who will chat to you when entering a room and then before you get a chance to respond they go offline. It's happened a few times of late and it always seemed to be on the hour or on the half hour - presumably the end of a shift. Maybe the studio cuts their feed automatically, I don't know, but surely they have an idea. Don't ask me what I want to see and then go offline 😂

You may be right. Are you responding to the models right away after they've spoken to you? You're not lurking their room for ten minutes after they've said hi to you, right?

You may be right. Are you responding to the models right away after they've spoken to you? You're not lurking their room for ten minutes after they've said hi to you, right?
No, usually right away. I mean often there are tell tale signs that a shift is over - wearing outside clothes, mopping the floor etc - but these ones go directly from posing seductively to offline without anything like a transition. No great loss to me but seems nonsensical. If you were a regular of that model you might find yourself hanging around just in case it was a temporary internet outage at her end. Then again, if you were a regular then she'd probably already have cut you off mid-conversation on a previous occasion. 😂

No, we don't have an active "Annoying Things Members Do" thread here in the public section of ACF. Believe me...if we did, a lot of my posts in "Things Members Say That Make You Go WTF" would've just gone there instead.

I am sure there would be no shortage of material for such a thread.

I’ll quietly acknowledge that you specified “in the public section,” too. :)

No, usually right away. I mean often there are tell tale signs that a shift is over - wearing outside clothes, mopping the floor etc - but these ones go directly from posing seductively to offline without anything like a transition.

It could be what you suspected it to be then...the studio doing it. I don't know. I know that when my end time has arrived, I'm ready to get the hell offline. And my ten minute countdown timer beforehand informs everyone that I'm getting ready to leave. It's like a last call for anyone wishing to chat...tip for a flash (or "just because")...or tip to clear my mini naked goal to keep me online longer for at least an additional 15 minutes. Any member that enters the room as I'm getting ready to stop broadcasting...I smile and say something like "Hey, ____! I'm logging off now, but just saying hey...have a good night!" and wait a brief moment to see if they respond (Usually they don't...lol 🙄).

I am sure there would be no shortage of material for such a thread.

I’ll quietly acknowledge that you specified “in the public section,” too. :)
There's always that guy that comes into the room and doesn't realise that he can hide his chat from the room. We are then all treated to a 5 minute monologue about his receiving a handjob through a bread roll fetish or something.

There's always that guy that comes into the room and doesn't realise that he can hide his chat from the room. We are then all treated to a 5 minute monologue about his receiving a handjob through a bread roll fetish or something.

Dammit, I'm about to eat a Dave's burger from Wendy's..... 😂

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

Plus are the drives on the ACF server big enough if all models started telling us about all the dropkicks you have to put up with and what shitfuckery they get up to?? :rofl:

Plus are the drives on the ACF server big enough if all models started telling us about all the dropkicks you have to put up with and what shitfuckery they get up to?? :rofl:
No it’s too full of shitty CB support reports 😂😂

Very likely that they are split-streaming and have taken a private on another site, and switched the rest to offline.

Last edited:
I would say being pressured to give tokens for various personal reasons. "I have a migraine, help me hit my goal in the next 15 minutes so I can get out of here," "my son needs an operation," "my car is in the shop and I need to get it fixed," etc. I am not actually opposed to helping out a model who I have built some trust with over time (though these models would very rarely if ever put me on the spot with such a request), but the problem is that you just never know if the reason is legitimate or not and it isn't really directly tied to the activity we are engaging in - and some models hit you with these things right out of the gate. It gets really awkward and I have left several rooms where I had intended to stay/continue tipping because of it.

Another one is a lack of clarity in a tip menu/prices. I am happy to either pay the model's rates or opt out if it is more than I am comfortable with, but I have had situations where the model wasn't at all clear. Example - I went to a new (to me) model, was interested in something not on the tip menu and PMed her asking about it. She says "sure, I do that, 100 tokens." Her price was a little high compared to other models and also compared to other similar items on her tip menu, but I figured why not and tip it. She doesn't do anything at first. I PMed and asked if the tip came through and her response is "oh yeah, I was waiting for you to start the private - I only do that in private." She never mentioned this in our PM exchange and had no items on her tip menu that stated they were "private only." I just told her to keep the tokens and never went back - I'm not fighting about that stuff with anyone, life is too short. I guess what I would like to see is clarity on tip menu as to what costs what and if anything must be done in a private (most models do this well) and if you are in a discussion about something, be clear about your parameters. I think disclosing something would only be done in a private is not too much to ask.

Funny, but models immediately PMing has come up a lot - it doesn't bother me at all. I chalk this up to "hate the game, not the player." Each of these models is trying to engage users (especially those who have tokens) and build a following. Sure, some models are smoother about it than others, but if the model doesn't repeatedly do it unprompted after that initial PM then I don't think anything of it. My take is that many models seem to be struggling to attract users to their rooms (at least ones that might tip) right now so I can't really begrudge assertiveness in trying to do this. Some are just awkward about it, but in many cases it seems like it could be newness to the job or a language barrier. It is easy to ignore a PM and move on IMO

Last edited:
I would say being pressured to give tokens for various personal reasons. "I have a migraine, help me hit my goal in the next 15 minutes so I can get out of here," "my son needs an operation," "my car is in the shop and I need to get it fixed," etc. I am not actually opposed to helping out a model who I have built some trust with over time (though these models would very rarely if ever put me on the spot with such a request), but the problem is that you just never know if the reason is legitimate or not and it isn't really directly tied to the activity we are engaging in - and some models hit you with these things right out of the gate. It gets really awkward and I have left several rooms where I had intended to stay/continue tipping because of it.
Asking for tips for those reasons is against rules :speechless:

Status
Not open for further replies.