AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vee thank you for your reply :) I know what you mean i hate getting comments like that and those guys who get off on imagining that and also telling the model thinking she will be into it just because she looks younger irritate the fuck out of me. They should learn to keep their thought on a models age to themselves, they must think we want to hear it but i honestly think some people in the room also say it to try and wind up models and upset them too! I just try to ignore them and ban them haha!

Ok so i am actually going to answer "what is the most annoying thing a model can do" since that is what the topic is about and i haven't answered it. I would say when a model gets tipped a lot and doesn't smile or say thank you, it just comes across as ungrateful and it always makes me feel bad for the guy who tipped, even though he might not care about her expressing gratitude. I always imagine the guys to be like :icon-cry: lol

The_Brown_Fox said:
Southsamurai's post was way too long for me to read (sorry, man...lol).

On a site like MFC that has that cozy Cheers bar "Norrrm!!!" feel to it, people can be pretty outspoken and opinionated about things, and they react to comments that they see in the chat room.

So if you post a comment like "Wow, bb, you're so sexy...you look like my 12-year old step-daughter!," even if you don't mean it in a creepy way, it's still an odd thing to blurt out on a sex site. So don't be surprised when other members read that and go "Dude...wtf?" You may not have meant anything sick by it, but you could've just left your 12-year old step-daughter out of it. I know you're actually trying to compliment the model on how young she looks, but you could've just said "You have such a youthful look...you're so cute/pretty/adorable!" or something like that.

When people say things like that I worry about their children. I do not think you should be so proud of feeling that way you need to tell strangers about it.

morment said:
LeDahliaNoir said:
morment said:
Evvie said:
("Here, you slut! You take my money, but you don't get all of it. You only get some of it. I bet that makes you feel bad, doesn't it? I chose to gave you a small amount of money instead of no money. Buuuurn."),
I don't know why, but for some reason I read that in Stewie Griffin's voice and it was that much more hilarious.

Oh man, I totally did too! Soulmates. xx
Haha, awesome :highfive

Highfive! :D

southsamurai said:
finding the beauty of a youthful form is perfectly fine, we're sort of hard wired to prefer youth and health as signs of fertility. it has only been in the last century or so that being 18 and unmarried was very common in most places. historically marriages between older men and younger women was the norm. considering the longer life span of women it might even be preferable if there are a few years difference even nowadays.

It is a good point to mention that, yes, males are hardwired to perceive youth as a sign of fertility. Given that men can continue having children up until the day they die, theoretically (men normally lose the ability to produce as many active/viable sperm after a certain age, younger than you might think), and women eventually lose the ability to have children, the urge to pass one's seed on is heavily rooted in the youth of females. Even if it isn't a conscious decision to want to have (more) children, it's one of the reasons we see many older men going after (and sometimes getting) younger women.

It's one of the reasons that on cam sites, most women are under the age of 30. The same for strip clubs. It's not that turning 30 automagically makes one unattractive; but the younger performers tend to bring in more money-- because of the hardwired thought of youth=fertility. Although, with us living far longer than even 5 or 6 generations ago, the line for 'youth' may be changing.

It's also why some doctors advise for women to have their children, if they want them, at a younger age-- if they want to be able to continue to look like they do before having them, after having them. The younger a woman is when she has her children, the easier it is for her body to recover and go back to looking like she was before she got pregnant. After age 30 or so, it's hard for the human body to snap back, as it were. For males and females. The amount of work it takes for people over 30 to continue to look like they did in their 20s, or to try and go back to their more youthful look is far greater.

On the flip side... women generally view younger men as fertile, but not necessarily someone they would want to remain with. Older men aren't necessarily more sexually attractive to women, but they symbolize more stability and potentially better fathers to their children. This is why we see older women, who no longer want to have children, going after younger men. They want the virility of the younger man, but have no desire to have children. It's also why we see younger women who specifically go after older men.

As much as we like to say our base instincts are suppressed by our intelligence, it's easy to see that our genetic code still shows itself, more often than not.

southsamurai said:
it has only been in the last century or so that being 18 and unmarried was very common in most places. historically marriages between older men and younger women was the norm. considering the longer life span of women it might even be preferable if there are a few years difference even nowadays.

Although this is true I wish people would also bear in mind that a 100 years ago a lot of women were practically slaves to men. The most they would ever do in life is be pretty, get married and have children. There is also the fact that 100 years ago it was not acceptable for a woman to have sex before marriage, meaning yes, chances are she's going to get married younger. Men on the other hand could have sex with who they like and pretty much get away with it. They might be frowned upon, but not shunned in the same way.
That 100 years ago older men chose to marry teenage girls isn't really an example of it being acceptable. The reasons these things are now more unacceptable is only recently has a woman had the voice to say "hey, I don't actually want to be married off to a way older man like a brood mare" Before a woman's opinions in general were not high on peoples list of priorities.

Essentially since we were created men have been pretty much in charge. Women have had their own little powers, and their own places, but they have been second class citizens. Just because as a race we have developed this way doesn't mean it's ok. As much as an American going to a black person "sorry, it's just in my nature to look down on you, because you know, you used to be our slaves". It's really not all that different. Why is it that we have about a half and half chance of being either male or female, yet we're treated so differently?
Men have instincts to be violent, and rape is something that has been very common, and actually still is, men have instincts to find young girls attractive, yes we know all these things. But men, you are not cavemen anymore. Whether or not these things are in your nature and biology it does not mean they are ok and the past should never be used to justify peoples actions in the present.

I wonder if over the next few hundred years male and female biology will change as our roles in life change. Perhaps it already has. Or maybe there will start being a pattern that men who have instincts to fuck young girls and generally do dickish things will be less likely to have children, and the guys who are kinder and more sympathetic to women will have more children, meaning there will be less children in the world with the "dick gene". Women do like bad men, and do go for dicks, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'd end up having children with that guy.

They did an experiment on foxes where they bred nice foxes with nice foxes, which create more nice foxes. Aggressive foxes bred to nice foxes create an aggressive fox, even aggressive foxes raised by nice fox mothers remained aggressive, nothing to do with nurture. Perhaps there is a chauvinistic gene that could be bred out of people.... how nice would that be? :)

Isabella_deL said:
They did an experiment on foxes where they bred nice foxes with nice foxes, which create more nice foxes. Aggressive foxes bred to nice foxes create an aggressive fox, even aggressive foxes raised by nice fox mothers remained aggressive, nothing to do with nurture.

I love the way you say my name, bb.

tumblr_m528so4uSV1rxui9eo1_500.gif

The_Brown_Fox said:
Isabella_deL said:
They did an experiment on foxes where they bred nice foxes with nice foxes, which create more nice foxes. Aggressive foxes bred to nice foxes create an aggressive fox, even aggressive foxes raised by nice fox mothers remained aggressive, nothing to do with nurture.

I love the way you say my name, bb.

tumblr_m528so4uSV1rxui9eo1_500.gif

PMSL! :-D

Went into a cute girl's room the other day. As soon as I started listening to the conversation I turned 180 degrees and walked right out.

She was talking about how she was going to do a G/G show with another model, and how she was "actually attracted" to this model "unlike all of the other girls on this site that do G/G shows who don't even like each other" so that means it would be a "a real show" as oppose to a "fake show" like all the others. Which is kind of BS because the last 3 G/G shows that I watched were literally THE BEST THING ON THE INTERNET EVER and she just sounded butthurt (recently Aedan/Ginny - that shit was awesome)

So yeah, saying annoying, immature things to try and one-up everyone else is definitely not a good way to attract people to your room. It turned me off, ugh.

OpheliaChan said:
Went into a cute girl's room the other day. As soon as I started listening to the conversation I turned 180 degrees and walked right out.

She was talking about how she was going to do a G/G show with another model, and how she was "actually attracted" to this model "unlike all of the other girls on this site that do G/G shows who don't even like each other" so that means it would be a "a real show" as oppose to a "fake show" like all the others. Which is kind of BS because the last 3 G/G shows that I watched were literally THE BEST THING ON THE INTERNET EVER and she just sounded butthurt (recently Aedan/Ginny - that shit was awesome)

So yeah, saying annoying, immature things to try and one-up everyone else is definitely not a good way to attract people to your room. It turned me off, ugh.

I agree that it's immature to try and one-up everyone else. I'd like to give this cute girl the benefit of the doubt though (always trying to see the best in people). Perhaps what she meant was that it's important for models to have chemistry and that she had it with the girl in her upcoming G/G show? That is an important factor but it seems that she may have said it in an less-than appealing way...? It's disappointing, however, if she stated all of the other shows are fake... that's a ridiculous assumption and rude to every girl who works hard during G/G+ shows.

And hot damn, I'm happy that you enjoyed the show with Ginny and myself! We had a blast!! :-D

emptiedglass said:
Calling people "greedy" because they don't tip.
Completely ignoring the chat in her room.
Assuming that all members have unlimited finances and can buy tokens any time they want.
Leaving their cam on when they leave for a while, instead of setting it to "Away" or going offline.

Ooh, I am so guilty of leaving my cam on while I go make my after group PB&J sandwich. I do whistle so that members at least know that i have not abandoned them.

This:

I understand some models don't like tips below 10 tokens, especially if they still think it lowers their camscore... but, c'mon. I'm not normally one to drop tips below 10 tokens, unless the tip note specifically says they are my last tokens or if it's a clear the board/tip sequentially thing. But going that high is a bit much.

Maybe it's just me, but I like dropping 10 token tips, more often, with funny or cute tip notes. And seeing the minimum tip setting that doesn't let me do that really turns me off to tipping those models.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-28 at 10.11.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-28 at 10.11.33 AM.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 520
UncleThursday said:
This:

I understand some models don't like tips below 10 tokens, especially if they still think it lowers their camscore... but, c'mon. I'm not normally one to drop tips below 10 tokens, unless the tip note specifically says they are my last tokens or if it's a clear the board/tip sequentially thing. But going that high is a bit much.

Maybe it's just me, but I like dropping 10 token tips, more often, with funny or cute tip notes. And seeing the minimum tip setting that doesn't let me do that really turns me off to tipping those models.

I hate that so many are ill informed. I used to have guys who would make it rain 1-2 token tips and get people in my room stating it was lowering my score. I was like "oh yeah.. watch it go up instead." So silly and im sad so many still think that. 77 minimum though is ridiculous as fuck.

I_Am_Iris said:
Jup, you know that MFC has that new rule regarding models being REQUIRED to fulfill promises or they will get warnings/banned. I normally am not one to immediately think of such drastic measures, but if she's doing it to you, she's probably doing it to others as well. The only potential problem with this is that MFC might need proof of the conversation/tip, and you wouldn't want to explain the Paypal deal (thus getting her banned). I would just write to her a few more times, explaining that you would like a show or refund. If she seems genuinely sorry and tries to rectify the situation, then maybe she's just really swamped. But if she blows you off entirely, you might try more drastic measures. Good luck either way. :thumbleft:

Thanks Iris, it was 12 hours late but it happened and chose to give her the benefit of the doubt about having an extraordinarily bad day :). Maybe I'm just lucky, but I believe 9/10 times talking to someone works way better than official complaints. :twocents-02cents:

UncleThursday said:
This:

That's such an exact number... maybe she was doing one of those tips control the vibe shows, but it had to be tips over a certain amount? And maybe she forgot to change the tip amount back down after the show?

I dunno, I like to give models the benefit of the doubt. I'll ask "Is the min tip supposed to be set right now?" If I get banned, then I guess it was. If she says that it is, I can quietly leave in awhile, without saying anything. If it wasn't, then she can fix it and we can go back to having fun.

Reactions: UncleThursday
AedanRayne said:
And hot damn, I'm happy that you enjoyed the show with Ginny and myself! We had a blast!!
:shock: I cannot believe I did not know this was happening and missed it. That must have been one AWESOME show/night on cam! :)

I think anyone making assumptions about everyone is stupid. Like some girls fake, but seeing as no one, not even other cam models knows who's faking or not one model couldn't go "yeah so I'm actually going to have a real orgasm. All the other girls fake." Well no, not all the models fake, but logistics say that seeing as most female bodies are not orgasm machines and the large percentage of orgasms happening on mfc, chances are a fair few of the orgasms aren't real. That doesn't even mean that one specific model always fakes, just means that she might sometimes fake. It's actually not something that genuinely matters though, and there is absolutely no way to prove it either way.

With girl-girl shows, she could have said "quite a few of girl girl shows on mfc are more for the sake of the show and a fun night hanging out with a girl rather than being a souly sexual thing between those two people. With my show I genuinely really want to have sex with this girl, so there will be a lot of chemistry." and what she said would not have been a lie. But making out she is the only girl who fancies another model on mfc is silly. I'm not even bi, but there are a few girls on mfc that if I got my hands on.... Well, the rest of that is sadly in my imagination and not to be caught on mfc :(.

Rooms with no sound. Don't like this, background noise and the sound of keyboard typing is better than silence.

Models who turn their cam off and want tips to turn it back on. Needless to say I leave whenever this happens.

Cam quality so low it looks like they are using a 10 year old mobile phone as a webcam. Webcams aren't too expensive now so it's worthwhile investing in at least a half-decent one.

"Pimp PMs"- Sometimes I get a "hi bb wanna play" PM yet the models hands are nowhere near the keyboard!

As for the away thing if it's only briefly I prefer when models leave their cam on rather than put on the green away sign.

LadyLuna said:
UncleThursday said:
This:

That's such an exact number... maybe she was doing one of those tips control the vibe shows, but it had to be tips over a certain amount? And maybe she forgot to change the tip amount back down after the show?

I dunno, I like to give models the benefit of the doubt. I'll ask "Is the min tip supposed to be set right now?" If I get banned, then I guess it was. If she says that it is, I can quietly leave in awhile, without saying anything. If it wasn't, then she can fix it and we can go back to having fun.

Possible, but not probable in this model's case. She is very rarely, from what I have seen, even semi-nude in public and has never done a full on show that I remember seeing. Her cam score is also decently high, in the 6000s. I could see the min tip for what you are saying, though, as there are models who will do specific tip amounts to go faster, slow down, stop, etc. and just making sure that the minimum tip is for one of the settings.

Reactions: LadyLuna
UncleThursday said:
This:

Seeing this message would immediately relieve me of any guilt I was feeling about not having tipped yet.

Well I certainly did not name names, but yes it was annoying/disappointing.

The general expectation for a lingerie set is a girl starts of in lingerie and then gets out of it. Every other picture set I've purchased including several marked lingerie include nudity. I've purchased Playboy Lingerie magazines for less than the 150 tokens, which have a 100 pages of girls in and out of lingerie, including MFC Camgirls. So it was also number of pictures (actually only 6), my expectation of picture set is at least 20 picture, if it is inexpensive say 50 tokens than a dozen is ok and often got sets with more than 50. Part of the appeal of the contest was the consolation prize. Yes I could have only tipped 77, but I wanted to get into the spirit of the competition until I realized that I was on the losing team. Surely you aren't criticizing me for tipping more.

Since you don't offer picture sets, and your banner didn't offer any specific I had no way of knowing what was included. Obviously our expectation were different. But if you look at other girls, I think you'll agree that paid picture sets include nudity, and more than 6 pictures are the norm.
FWIW, I liked your video I won in a previous contest.

I know I'm new to this forum, but this seems rude of you dude. I have sets of pictures w/ 7 pics. I charge 75tokens. Why? Because I took the time to take the pictures, edit the pictures, and people like them. If you didn't read the posts well enough that's your own fault. As it was a contest you should be happy you even got a thing since you lost. As for saying oh I liked your video that I won....is not making up for the fact you were rude.

I'm sorry if I'm overstepping here, but its just how I feel.

One thing I'm not fond of is when a Model cries and cries often. I mean when a Model tells how bad life is, that she's flat broke, they broke up with someone, how evil people are, they have a hang nail, blah blah blah and they start balling, it's not what I want to see or hear. It just becomes a sad train wreck.

driverxtc said:
One thing I'm not fond of is when a Model cries and cries often. I mean when a Model tells how bad life is, that she's flat broke, they broke up with someone, how evil people are, they have a hang nail, blah blah blah and they start balling, it's not what I want to see or hear. It just becomes a sad train wreck.

True, and this is why (if I've had a bad week) when guys ask "How have you been?," I'll either just lie and say "Good," or I'll just casually say "It wasn't that great." Depending on whatever the situation is, I don't usually go into full detail about why my week SUCKED because 1) I don't wanna seem like a Debbie Downer on a site where I'm trying to earn repeat visitors and tokens, and 2) I don't want people all in my business anyway. Telling too much of your business tends to bite you in the ass later anyway.

driverxtc said:
Girls have shitty days or weeks where it's really hard not to break down on cam, but they can't log off because they have to work to make enough money to survive.

Sometimes the members of a site make me feel like I'm working in a shark tank. If I'm bleeding, I have to hurry to cover it up or else they'll smell it and start tearing me apart.

when I advertise a model is online on twitter. click on her room link and watch her for 40 minutes, and she's telling people to pay her. I look like the jack ass, and I start feeling really bad that my advertising didn't work or she scared the room away.

I really can't stand it when a model gets a tip and doesn't acknowledge it at all or say thank you. Of course, I don't expect a jumping jack for a 10 token tip, but a smile and thank you would be nice. I make an effort to try and thank every tip so I don't seem like someone who feels entitled to the tips, because that's what no reaction to them comes off as!

Also, when models are sitting on their phones not participating in their chat. Drives me crazy!!! It comes off as so rude, I understand it can get boring when you have a really dead or quiet room, but it's sure not going to get any better if they see you texting all your friends or playing apps!

MyDesertRose said:
driverxtc said:
Girls have shitty days or weeks where it's really hard not to break down on cam, but they can't log off because they have to work to make enough money to survive.

Sometimes the members of a site make me feel like I'm working in a shark tank. If I'm bleeding, I have to hurry to cover it up or else they'll smell it and start tearing me apart.

I understand and I do feel bad when someone is having a bad day/week, but when a model or even a friend in private life complains and cries almost everyday and every week about everything and anything, I think it's time for them to find some other outlet to release thier emotional drama. I don't like hanging out with downers. If you're having a bad day/week I'm willing to help in what ever way I can, but if everyday is a bad day..........

driverxtc said:
MyDesertRose said:
driverxtc said:

I understand and I do feel bad when someone is having a bad day/week, but when a model or even a friend in private life complains and cries almost everyday and every week about everything and anything, I think it's time for them to find some other outlet to release thier emotional drama. I don't like hanging out with downers. If you're having a bad day/week I'm willing to help in what ever way I can, but if everyday is a bad day..........
There's something I'd like to say to this which doesn't have to do with you, but with the topic of sad models on MFC.

I agree with you that crying and being a downer does not have a place on MFC; guys come to the site to have a good time and to chat with their favorite ladies. They want to leave their everyday drama and stress behind, so they expect the girls to be fun and talkative and to appear to be in a good mood for the big majority of the time. The girls know this.
But sometimes a model is emotionally in a place where she can't provide that. When this happens and the model decides to take time off of MFC because she doesn't want to be a downer on cam, because she knows what MFC is for, then members should accept that, instead of trying to guilt her into going online regardless of the state she's in.
I'm dealing with a very painful breakup at the moment and I went on an MFC hiatus two weeks ago because I know a) I cannot think about anything sex-related and I cannot be sexy at the moment, b) I wouldn't be able to fake being in a good mood for hours at a time. Some girls are stronger than that, but alas, I'm not. :violin:

Since I announced my hiatus on Twitter and also made a short video telling people the reason, I've gotten 2 MFC mails and one ask.fm message from guys who basically all said the same thing - that I should pull myself together, take my job more seriously, and keep working regardless of my emotional situation. That what I'm doing is unprofessional and I should be able to separate my private life and my cam life and not 'just stop camming because of some guy'.
This, on top of everything else, made me really sad and I started doubting myself and felt very weak and very unprofessional for a short while. But I've come to the conclusion that nobody but myself can tell me if I'm able to work at the moment or not. When a model feels like she needs a break and some time to get better, and is ready to not earn any money except for offline pity tips during this time, then she knows what she's doing and she knows there's no way around it. If I could get on cam, I would. But I can't, so I don't.

tl;dr. If you don't want to see sad models (which is completely understandable), then don't tell them to get on cam when they're going through a bad time. :twocents-02cents:

LilyMarie said:
Since I announced my hiatus on Twitter and also made a short video telling people the reason, I've gotten 2 MFC mails and one ask.fm message from guys who basically all said the same thing - that I should pull myself together, take my job more seriously, and keep working regardless of my emotional situation. That what I'm doing is unprofessional and I should be able to separate my private life and my cam life and not 'just stop camming because of some guy'.

What the heck? Do these guys work their jobs every week? NOOO. They take their 2+ weeks of vacation time just like everyone else in the world, I'm sure... Why is it that I hear so many models getting a hard time when they try to take time off?

You deserve time off! I went through a lot of trouble a year and a half ago. I quit my job because the emotional stress was too hard on me. I was in a high-stress work environment any way, and it was all too much. LOL! People do things like that. They have to take time to cool off.

Also... I was in a very sweet girl's room, just perving and seeing how she does things (I'm still learning) and another model was on a member account and posted in her room, "come watch me instead at ..." and linked her room! HOW ANNOYING IS THAT?!

Also, my husband was perving around MFC with a handful of tokens I let him buy (actually bought them for him and told him to go roaming). As soon as he went into a girl's room, she saw he had tokens, and she opened up a private message with him. My poor husband is too nice for MFC I think because he sat there chatting with her for a half an hour. Then she told him, "I spent so much time with you, isn't it worth anything to you, hun?" So he threw thirty tokens at her. To me, this is too forward ... almost like begging for tips. But in her defense, my dumb hubby didn't know how to get out of the conversation...

Status
Not open for further replies.