AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, about this... would I be overly cynical to think that some of the models... especially from some countries... are faking this? Especially when the room topic is "my oh-mi-bod reacts to the sounds of your tips over 5 tokens!." I swear, it seems like a lot of them have just stuffed a white iPhone earbud up there so the cord is hanging out. Acting! It's especially funny when there is a delay between the tip sound and the exaggerated spasms.

The lovense lush seizures. Oi.. Are you going into an epileptic shock or experiencing pleasure? How many volts of electricity are you getting? Regardless i still plan on buying one for fun.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
When a use to be entertaining Friend-list model starts smoking a ton of weed and now every time she is online she is slurring her words, stumbling around and sleepy.
I can sorta see where you're coming from on this but I dislike it for a slightly different reason. I don't care if a model smokes but if she bases her entire cam persona around it then I look elsewhere because people who talk about weed every couple minutes bore me.

Meh. As I read through these I may do a few of these things that "annoy" some members. Definitely not any of the begging or complaining....that's just poor character. No matter what you do...you aren't going to please everyone.

Sometimes I see models who are begging and complaining in the top slots...but I just can't bring myself to act that way. It makes me cringe just thinking about it.

I can sorta see where you're coming from on this but I dislike it for a slightly different reason. I don't care if a model smokes but if she bases her entire cam persona around it then I look elsewhere because people who talk about weed every couple minutes bore me.

Well, it is more that she is no longer entertaining, just high every time she comes on! Very boring! I don't care if any does mostly harmless drugs like weed but she has sort of adopted that stoner persona that you mentioned!

Reactions: Nordling
Yea, about this... would I be overly cynical to think that some of the models... especially from some countries... are faking this? Especially when the room topic is "my oh-mi-bod reacts to the sounds of your tips over 5 tokens!." I swear, it seems like a lot of them have just stuffed a white iPhone earbud up there so the cord is hanging out. Acting! It's especially funny when there is a delay between the tip sound and the exaggerated spasms.
some of them I think might be but I cant really say for sure. I wouldn't want to ruin their credibility either.

some of them I think might be but I cant really say for sure. I wouldn't want to ruin their credibility either.
I watched a model who had one in, and she was only responding slightly. Someone said she was faking it, she laughed and said, "no, THIS is faking it" and she started flopping around on the ground like a fish.

I approved.

haha that's cute. I have a vagina and yes it feels good but the reactions are so much overkill. I think it really feeds a guys ego when he tips one token and see's the girl go wild.

On another note: models that discuss info about your account (like when the last time was that you tipped) in public chat.
Just don't do that. That is what PM and/ or MFC mail are for! Even then: what did she hope to accomplish?
When I can not buy tokens it is for a very simple reason: I do not have the money (to spare) to do that. And no amount of begging or discussing is going to change that.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
On another note: models that discuss info about your account (like when the last time was that you tipped) in public chat.
Just don't do that. That is what PM and/ or MFC mail are for! Even then: what did she hope to accomplish?
When I can not buy tokens it is for a very simple reason: I do not have the money (to spare) to do that. And no amount of begging or discussing is going to change that.
If you did nothing to compel her to look at and read off your stats, then I agree it shouldn't be done. But anytime I do something like this in my room it is in response to someone begging or requesting something in the room and probably being annoying about it. So my advice is, if you don't want to be called out for not tipping for a while, don't give her reason to.

If you did nothing to compel her to look at and read off your stats, then I agree it shouldn't be done. But anytime I do something like this in my room it is in response to someone begging or requesting something in the room and probably being annoying about it. So my advice is, if you don't want to be called out for not tipping for a while, don't give her reason to.
I would say i gave her no reason unless being in a room to begin with is a reason nowadays....
Even then: That is not for public chat. Period. You want me to respect your privacy? Respect mine too!

Even then: That is not for public chat. Period.
Different girls run their room in different ways, some make the public call outs of freeloaders part of their act. I'd guess avoid that sorta room if you feel this way.

I know this thread is for things you find annoying, though, so I am not going to hit disagree on your post...

Personally, I find it hilarious when a member claims that the model is his absolute favorite, and the model then informs the room that said member hasn't tipped her in 1,367 days.

I would say i gave her no reason unless being in a room to begin with is a reason nowadays....
Even then: That is not for public chat. Period. You want me to respect your privacy? Respect mine too!

If you're that bothered about privacy why don't you just make your tokens and reward points hidden. Then no one can call you out unless you've camped in her room for ages never tipping as they won't be able to tell if you're a whale or a freeloader just from you entering.

If you're that bothered about privacy why don't you just make your tokens and reward points hidden. Then no one can call you out unless you've camped in her room for ages never tipping as they won't be able to tell if you're a whale or a freeloader just from you entering.
I think he insinuated he's a long time none tipping camper? unless I misunderstood.

When I have done this to a member it is because I have thrown the towel. I know that nothing I say or do will make this person contribute in a positive way. Even when I talk to the member, the comment is meant for the rest of the people watching. The conversation goes like this:

MODEL: Hey guys I have a great video deal going, you can get all my videos for 3000 tokens!
MEMBER: I love you, and I would love to get it, Model, but I am broke and have no money and I can't spare $300 dollars on videos, sorry
MODEL: You have been visiting me for 2 years, and you have never tipped me a single token that I can remember. Let me check cause maybe you did tip me at some point and I forgot..... well... dayummmmm member, not only have you never tipped me but your account was created 10 years ago, and you only ever spent $20 on MFC. That is a new level of broke. Maybe you shouldn't be spending 18 hours a day on a camsite if you don't have 20 bucks to your name. Even $1 is too expensive for someone that hasn't bought tokens since the Bush administration.

When your room sees you scolding a member this way they automatically learn that this person's behavior is not okay and not tolerated, and they will avoid acting like this member does. Sometimes they are moved to prove that they are not like said member so someone buys the video package just to drive the point home. Plus, your actual tipping members feel really good and validated for tipping when you kick out someone who has been freeloading off their tips for 2 years.

How nice for everyone to have an opinion about something that happened of which none of you were a witness etc...

I know.. for some, even if you tipped her 3000 tkns yesterday it's already too long ago but come on, I tipped that model about 1 week ago for the last time (which I can prove if I must) but somehow she misses that and bitches about early august having been the last time.

Ah well.. last time she sees me in her room then!

How nice for everyone to have an opinion about something that happened of which none of you were a witness etc...

I know.. for some, even if you tipped her 3000 tkns yesterday it's already too long ago but come on, I tipped that model about 1 week ago for the last time (which I can prove if I must) but somehow she misses that and bitches about early august having been the last time.

I don't think anyone was accusing you of anything. Just giving what they feel are good reasons for a model blasting a member like that.

And yeah, it does suck when you've given someone money, and they've never noticed it...or they just never acknowledged it with a thank you. So I get your frustration there.

Might have been an honest mistake, I know sometimes when I look at the tip history in the broadcaster some of the tips won't show up. I think this might have to do with anon/ninja/hidden tips, not sure on that theory though. Could be a simple mistake, worth maybe talking to her to clear things up?

Reactions: Nordling
Might have been an honest mistake, I know sometimes when I look at the tip history in the broadcaster some of the tips won't show up. I think this might have to do with anon/ninja/hidden tips, not sure on that theory though. Could be a simple mistake, worth maybe talking to her to clear things up?
I am not sure I even want to bother anymore. Myfreecams has become too boring a place for me to stay part of it. Maybe some people can convince me to stay but I doubt it.. Most of the models I could connect with are gone, and the few that are left log in too erratically for me to stay.

Girls, please correct if this is incorrect or has changed for mfc.... Can't the model simply click on the members nic and see his tip history to her? I was told that even the annon tips to her will show up.

Girls, please correct if this is incorrect or has changed for mfc.... Can't the model simply click on the members nic and see his tip history to her? I was told that even the annon tips to her will show up.
Yes and no. We can see your tip history but not if it was anon. We used to be able to see anon years ago, but they fixed that glitch forever ago.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Always_Tim
Yes and no. We can see your tip history but not if it was anon. We used to be able to see anon years ago, but they fixed that glitch forever ago.
So that is why a model, in my opinion, should never comment about how long ago it was since a certain member has tipped her.. for all she knows, he could be the anonymous tipper that keeps her afloat...

So that is why a model, in my opinion, should never comment about how long ago it was since a certain member has tipped her.. for all she knows, he could be the anonymous tipper that keeps her afloat...
Only if she has had an anonymous tipper. Majority of tips I get aren't and the ones that are the guys tell me just before they do it in pm.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Unless that member is being really annoying in public, I agree. If you're going to be a public chatter who makes comments on the "shows" it is best to make at least some tips public so that you don't set a terrible example in the room and make people hate you.

I don't get the impression that applies to you but just an example of when I think it's for the greater good. Allowing people to carry on like that forever can often lead to more and more people thinking it's ok... and a chat then slowly crumbles into bb oblivion.

Not to mention the massive frustration the room tippers feel towards these people can often drive them away from the room.

Last edited:
I am not sure I even want to bother anymore. Myfreecams has become too boring a place for me to stay part of it. Maybe some people can convince me to stay but I doubt it.. Most of the models I could connect with are gone, and the few that are left log in too erratically for me to stay.
You sound very jaded, maybe a break from camgirls would be good for you.

No offensive but who's going to waste their time attempting to get some random butt hurt guy to stay on MFC. I'm sure MFC and ALL the models on there will miss your amazing witty banter and the shit load of tks you no doubt don't drop. Yes I'm sure everyone is lining up right now to try and change your mind. :kiss:

No offensive but who's going to waste their time attempting to get some random butt hurt guy to stay on MFC. I'm sure MFC and ALL the models on there will miss your amazing witty banter and the shit load of tks you no doubt don't drop. Yes I'm sure everyone is lining up right now to try and change your mind. :kiss:

Wow, that's harsh. I mean, he's acting kinda childish "no one likes me, I'm leaving", but that doesn't mean you have to tell him. If it's going on your nerves, the best you can do is to ignore it.
And btw, I think he's butt hurt for a reason, but he got a few examples for why it could have been a misunderstanding. So just chill, let him either leave, freeload and get called out for it, or tip every model he likes as usual. ;)

Wow, that's harsh. I mean, he's acting kinda childish "no one likes me, I'm leaving", but that doesn't mean you have to tell him. If it's going on your nerves, the best you can do is to ignore it.
And btw, I think he's butt hurt for a reason, but he got a few examples for why it could have been a misunderstanding. So just chill, let him either leave, freeload and get called out for it, or tip every model he likes as usual. ;)
That was just my opinion sorry if you don't like it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.