AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't annoying but..

I received a snap message from a model I wouldn't expect to receive a random snap from

I thought "oh, I wonder what she has made her think of me, that's nice, maybe she saw something on my story she liked..."

*Open it*

"Your one month snapchat has expired do you want to buy another month? or you can buy a year for xxx or lifetime for xxxx"

Oh :(

lol

I received a snap message from a model I wouldn't expect to receive a random snap from

I thought "oh, I wonder what she has made her think of me, that's nice, maybe she saw something on my story she liked..."

*Open it*

"Your one month snapchat has expired do you want to buy another month? or you can buy a year for xxx or lifetime for xxxx"

lol
Respect. The model knows how to manage her business - that's someone worth knowing

*Open it*

lol
I find it peculiar why you find this annoying instead of helpful? She could have just removed you without reminders.

(Edit to add: annoying things members do: assume they have snapchat for life when they only purchased a month...)

Last edited:
I find it peculiar why you find this annoying instead of helpful? She could have just removed you without reminders.

(Edit to add: annoying things members do: assume they have snapchat for life when they only purchased a month...)

Oh I was just attempting some self-deprecating humour

Expectations vs Reality

I'm big headed enough to think she would snap me because she was so impressed by something on my story, but sadly not :p

Fair enough, but wrong thread I suppose.

I don't mind if you want to delete it if you feel it doesn't fit

In the satire of the comment, a model popping an over inflated ego would fit with being annoying, even if I'm self-aware to know it was a silly thought to begin with

In the satire of the comment, a model popping an over inflated ego would fit with being annoying, even if I'm self-aware to know it was a silly thought to begin with
So many negative points in your recent posts. This posting thing today isn't working out for you.

• Funny!
Reactions: Phoenix4987
a model popping an over inflated ego would fit with being annoying
Annoying enough to quit the forum? Ok then.

And we models are called sensitive. sheesh.

I totally misunderstood this. Scratch that.

Last edited:
I don't mind if you want to delete it if you feel it doesn't fit

I hope you are self-aware to realize text is literal. Maybe say lol after satiric comments so you don't get a little butthurt when someone takes it literal? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I had to read this about 10 times to realize he wasn't pointing that comment at me...
a model popping an over inflated ego would fit with being annoying

I apologize for jumping on your case.

Reactions: AudriTwo
AMBER KILLED THE THREAD

I TOTALLY DID I'M SO SORRY.

Just for the record I sent dude an email letting him know there was a misunderstanding and apologized.

But it is what it is. :)

CARRY ON!

I TOTALLY DID I'M SO SORRY.

Just for the record I sent dude an email letting him know there was a misunderstanding and apologized.

But it is what it is. :)

CARRY ON!

Funnin' around I was gonna post Carly Simon's 'you're so vain' song' then I saw a recent picture of her. ZOMG Steven Tyler looks better than she does, lol.

Regardless, what you've done to help models is something special and deserves another song by Carly...

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Here I'll give you a dick move example - you get a msg out the blue offa model saying how you be, how this, how that, then 6-7 messages in hey BTW wanna do a special show for XXXX tokens? S'like cut the BS and start msg 1 with what you're wanting

lol, I'm really curious how your dates go...

'hi, I'm zoober, I want to stick my thing into your thing, or maybe the thing behind it if necessary, and I'm willing to pay upfront the full price of an evening meal prior to this transaction to sweeten the deal. how's that sound?'

and lol @ somehow fooling yourself into thinking she really cares about how you day went, such that you're caught off-guard when she springs her real motivation on you. (if you're not fooled I don't see what reason you'd have to be upset when its made explicit).

Also, isn't this complaint kinda freeloader-reasoning? I mean, what reason do you have to be annoyed that she wants to find out if you want to get something from her that you're willing to pay for? Are you annoyed you couldn't just covertly perv for free rather than be acknowledged by the model, since you're being acknowledged in the fact that you're not yet spending anything on her? If it's not that, I don't see why it should matter that she makes first contact instead of letting you have your fill before you do it.

I'm annoyed by the lack of a profit share with members! We should get paid for interacting and spending :)
Most sites I've worked on do offer some sort of discount or reward to their good spenders lol. I have to imagine it's quite common.

Paid for interacting? Now that one got me good. :haha:

A full page of one model on twitter telling telling me people voted for them in something or other. I got rid of two cool models to clean up my feed, but I worry the rocking will spread. One or maybe a few is understandable, but I hate seeing my entire feed turning into that.

A full page of one model on twitter telling telling me people voted for them in something or other. I got rid of two cool models to clean up my feed, but I worry the rocking will spread. One or maybe a few is understandable, but I hate seeing my entire feed turning into that.

Word, when I used Twitter I heavily utilized the "turn off RTs" option for several models, but most users won't bother and will just unfollow you.

I think I just bitched about this a few days ago, lol.

Another I noticed recently in a similar vein: retweeting every birthday wish someone sends you on Twitter. We get it. It's your birthday. Get over yourself?

I think I just bitched about this a few days ago, lol.

Another I noticed recently in a similar vein: retweeting every birthday wish someone sends you on Twitter. We get it. It's your birthday. Get over yourself?
Same vein... RT'ing every random compliment. I mean I get RT'ing a good review of your content but every "hottist tits evr" Why? What's the point?

Same vein... RT'ing every random compliment. I mean I get RT'ing a good review of your content but every "hottist tits evr" Why? What's the point?
Ok, so I once nearly asked on our MO twitter discussion if that's what we were expected to do because so many models I followed rt'ed
every. single. compliment.

I do not understand this behavior. Do members actually like this?

Ok, so I once nearly asked on our MO twitter discussion if that's what we were expected to do because so many models I followed rt'ed
every. single. compliment.

I do not understand this behavior. Do members actually like this?

I like it when celebrities notice me on twitter, so probably, yeah.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to get annoyed and unfollow, though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AerynShade
Word, when I used Twitter I heavily utilized the "turn off RTs" option for several models, but most users won't bother and will just unfollow you.

I can turn off RTs for specific people?!!!!! Please tell me how to do this. The xbiz retweets are killing me.

Nevermind I like this muted words option even better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gen
annoying=not show their face
Yeah but's it's their body and their choice to show their most identifying aspect of their body. You should at least respect her for wanting privacy?

----

Back to the twitter convo. I swear people in real life do this too. You see girls all the time retweeting anytime someone calls their selfies pretty. I think it has to do with low self-esteem. I mean do whatever you have to do to give yourself confidence, but it's kinda sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.