AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tampon string hanging out when you're masturbating is a little offputting.

This has been my worst fear since I originally dipped my toe in the water that is sex work by stripping. It, thank god, hasn't happened to my knowledge, but man. I think I'd be rather upset if that happened and no one said a thing. Some shows get capped. That would be humiliating to have to get offline.

One model recently complained in a Snap that she's not feeling supported anymore, as she used to be consistently in the top 100. So, until she is back in the top 100, she's no longer doing nudes on her snapchat account.

Now, I don't mind if a models asks "can you please show me some love". But, this to me, is like yelling at the kids saying that if they don't stop she's going to pull the car over...

It makes sense to me. If she is showing nudes and getting nothing in return, especially if her snap is free or low cost, then yeah. I'd do the same. Unless she promised so many nudes a day with the purchase of her snap it sounds perfectly reasonable to be like "hey, I'm showing you guys my tits. I also have vids, private shows, all this shit that no one is putting down for. I feel like I'm catering to a bunch of free loaders right now. Prove me wrong." It sounds kinda entitled to expect her to show nudes everyday when she is getting nothing in return.

In the general sense I agree, everyone has the right to be disappointed no matter what their success level. Though the way you word it is important if you don't want to ruffle feathers of those less successful than you. (I feel like I say this every other month, just recently on Twitter.)

In this particular case, though, the subject is known for acting in a very spoiled and entitled way, so it probably strikes people even worse than if anyone else was saying it. I may have my details crossed, but I think she has been guilty of placing in the top 5 on Miss MFC and being a total spoiled sport bad loser about not winning. Apologies if I have the wrong person.

You get it. I don't mind if girls complain on twitter but said person in my post is probably one of the most entitled girls on the site! I'm pretty sure if she makes anything less than like 10K tokens in a day she'll consider it a bad/slow day lol It's one thing to say "Today really sucked, I had 600 guys and nobody was tipping" compared to what she actually said.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmberCutie
You get it. I don't mind if girls complain on twitter but said person in my post is probably one of the most entitled girls on the site! I'm pretty sure if she makes anything less than like 10K tokens in a day she'll consider it a bad/slow day lol It's one thing to say "Today really sucked, I had 600 guys and nobody was tipping" compared to what she actually said.
I guess I'll do the usual thing and say, if you dislike her this much it may be best not to follow or read her stuff, but I understand the temptation do the same thing reading tweets of girls I think are pretty ridiculous too.

And a reminder: yes, a girl going for anything in the top 40 or so knows they need better than a 10k day to keep up with rank goals, so she's going to push and hope for better than that, but going into bratty rage mode isn't the right response to not attaining it.

But yeah, wording. Use it better, people!

t makes sense to me. If she is showing nudes and getting nothing in return, especially if her snap is free or low cost, then yeah. I'd do the same. Unless she promised so many nudes a day with the purchase of her snap it sounds perfectly reasonable to be like "hey, I'm showing you guys my tits. I also have vids, private shows, all this shit that no one is putting down for. I feel like I'm catering to a bunch of free loaders right now. Prove me wrong." It sounds kinda entitled to expect her to show nudes everyday when she is getting nothing in return.

Oh, I don't mind if she does it. But, kind of like Amber mentioned, was along the ways of the wording, etc. As I mentioned, if she would have asked instead of the "Until further notice.." aspect.

BTW, her snap is 1200+ tokens for life. Compared to some, not bad.

It's weird..in that instance I can totally understand her frustration.. (but can't because 600 people for an hr? Pfft-no, never happened for me) buy on the other hand idk why she couldn't say..hey guys, I think I'm gonna take a little break. 600 people in here and no tips makes me think I've lost my juice/sex appeal/ fun..whatever and I think I should re-evaluate, what do you guys think?

Maybe I'm off base but I guess that's how I would have approached it?

I get 60 guys and no one tips..and that's a bummer too. Makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong while I'm sitting there.

This has been my worst fear since I originally dipped my toe in the water that is sex work by stripping. It, thank god, hasn't happened to my knowledge, but man. I think I'd be rather upset if that happened and no one said a thing. Some shows get capped. That would be humiliating to have to get offline.

It makes sense to me. If she is showing nudes and getting nothing in return, especially if her snap is free or low cost, then yeah. I'd do the same. Unless she promised so many nudes a day with the purchase of her snap it sounds perfectly reasonable to be like "hey, I'm showing you guys my tits. I also have vids, private shows, all this shit that no one is putting down for. I feel like I'm catering to a bunch of free loaders right now. Prove me wrong." It sounds kinda entitled to expect her to show nudes everyday when she is getting nothing in return.

But surely those who have her Snapchat have already tipped for that privilege, so why should they get cut off just because the model is having a shit day subsequently?

But surely those who have her Snapchat have already tipped for that privilege, so why should they get cut off just because the model is having a shit day subsequently?
If she didn't promise nudes every day or if her snapchat is free. That wasn't specified in the original post. Even if you buy a model's snap, she isn't promising nudes unless she is actually like, "you'll get 5 nudes a day blah-de-blah."

If she didn't promise nudes every day or if her snapchat is free. That wasn't specified in the original post. Even if you buy a model's snap, she isn't promising nudes unless she is actually like, "you'll get 5 nudes a day blah-de-blah."

No, nothing was specified, but by definition if she is threatening to stop doing nudes, the implication is that nudes are a regular feature of her Snapchat, so the people suffering are those who have already contributed by tipping for SC. What we don't know is if these same people are the ones not tipping now, but it seems harsh that those who have essentially paid upfront for a lifetime service with at least a fair, implied expectation of content, will be the only ones who really suffer from this strike.

This particular model, has on average, posted about 15-20 snaps a day. over half have been nude. So, in a sense, a precedence has been set. Is she held to it, and that she can't change her mind? No, she always is capable of doing so.

I was posting more about how she did it, and worded the snap, more than about the content switch. Like I said, it seemed more like a mom yelling at the kids to behave "or else".

For the record, I have a few models snaps. Some are "For life", and others are a monthly rate. I think some of the best snaps I have seen are ones where it's more of a candid non-nude photo. When I've felt it was a really good snap, I've replied back lettting them.

Just for the sake of clarity, are we talking about Pumpy?
I might suggest that a majority of readers here at ACF don't even know wdf Pumpy is because she's such old dramatic news, lol.

But it's a good question. Pumpkinspice/KatsumiiChan/Stormy would be the person you're asking about aye?

Reactions: EspiKvlt
I might suggest that a majority of readers here at ACF don't even know wdf Pumpy is because she's such old dramatic news, lol.

But it's a good question. Pumpkinspice/KatsumiiChan/Stormy would be the person you're asking about aye?

I have no clue WTF Pumpy is... But, for clarification, it was Ora whom did the snap I was talking about.

This is why I don't think I could ever do any of this "lifetime" stuff. I'm not knocking anyone who does it. It just wouldn't be for me. A person can tip you X tokens for it, decide to hang out in your chat everyday without ever tipping again, and you still have to give that person access to your Snapchat/Kik stuff for...the rest of your camming career (or as long as you have your camming SnapChat/Kik account)? No, thanks. I'd rather go with a weekly or monthly option. :)

This is why I don't think I could ever do any of this "lifetime" stuff. I'm not knocking anyone who does it. It just wouldn't be for me. A person can tip you X tokens for it, decide to hang out in your chat everyday without ever tipping again, and you still have to give that person access to your Snapchat/Kik stuff for...the rest of your camming career (or as long as you have your camming SnapChat/Kik account)? No, thanks. I'd rather go with a weekly or monthly option. :)

Completely understandable, and in a sense I agree with you. Please don't take my posts as complaining about her cutting off the nudes, as that wasn't the point. Again, was more about how she did it.

I get why they do "lifetime", as it is a quick way to get revenue and it gets their name out there as a subscription for relatively new cam model might not work quite yet. But, yes, a monthly subscript is a better option for the model as it is renewable revenue. However, it does add a bit more administrative work to manage it all.

Honestly, I really don't expect much for snap subscriptions. Some models barely do any snaps at all (actually, I think I have a few I have not seen a snap on in months). Others, are worth far more than the monthly subscription price...

Please don't take my posts as complaining about her cutting off the nudes, as that wasn't the point.

No, I didn't view your posts that way.

I offer snapchat for a few months at a time, so if someone is annoying AF I can just not accept a renewal for them (if they tip for it I'd offer vids instead). People who are consistently tipping generously or supporting me in other ways throughout that subscription period will likely get automatically renewed (many "amberlanders" fall into this)but otherwise people are incentivised to tip at least a few hundred tokens every few months to stay on it.
It works out well for me.

Yep, need to find how it works best for each person. I would imagine that regulars and such are very easy to keep track of once you get into a routine and familiar with them.

Just kind of chiming in on the discussion of "lifetime" purchase specifically for Snapchat. I've found that lifetime is always going to be subjective to the model despite what the "sell" was or its "intent" I've in my time purchased quite a number of snapchat accounts and pretty much anytime I've bought a "Lifetime" it is mainly been because the cost in tokens seemed fairly minimal considering what was being offered. I'm talking about stuff being offered as lifetime for like 300 tokens or less. I on the same hand can't get upset if the model decides they want to get rid of that price point and request for people to pay more at a specific time because they don't wish to grandfather people in. I also liken it to the number of models I've had that have ended up quitting camming in the middle of a lifetime subscription. I think camming just in general is kind of always in a state of evolving concepts and ideas and with it certain things are likely to change by model/trends/ and so forth.

I've quit models snaps/fan clubs/private twitters and all the other things even the new Only Fans thing. Simply based on my own preferences. I can't see why the model can't do the same thing on their own end. I can understand the frustration if the model promises a certain level of activity and then doesn't live up to that, and then wants to ask people who already paid for something to pay more to continue to get the same stuff possibly at an even slower frequency or the same frequency. I have a favorite that is in the process of changing up some of her pricing models. There are some things that I felt she hasn't really been delivering on so I won't renew at the new pricing model. There are other things she offer that did't fully meet what I expected based on her pitch and those of members in her room, but I'm not upset with the model price change so I'll stick with it.

I think the real hard line to draw is when a model takes the vents from say their public twitter/instagram to the paid platforms that her regulars have access to. I know all models say that it isn't directed at those that contribute but it is aimed at those that aren't contributing regularly or those that paid for something once and then disappeared. But, there are many members that still fill like they are being scolded or that they are being attacked or that they aren't doing enough to support. I just don't think there is really any perfect middle ground that won't ruffle a few feathers when times are slow, or the money isn't coming in like it used to.

I feel like if you apply the same logic to any other situation it still doesn't seem fair. I sell my snapchat for life (simply because it's easier for me as opposed to keeping tabs on monthly clients) They purchased, they get what they paid for. Just because someone buys your snapchat doesn't mean they are now obligated to tip you any other time(though it would be great!) Seems entitled to me. I use to buy a monthly bus pass before i got a car. I don't think it would be fair if one day on my way to work i tried to get on and use my pass and they told me "not enough people bought bus passes so yours won't work anymore, you'll have to pay or gtfo". That's not fair, I paid for the month already! (or in the case of snapchat, paid for lifetime)

I guess I'll do the usual thing and say, if you dislike her this much it may be best not to follow or read her stuff, but I understand the temptation do the same thing reading tweets of girls I think are pretty ridiculous too.

And a reminder: yes, a girl going for anything in the top 40 or so knows they need better than a 10k day to keep up with rank goals, so she's going to push and hope for better than that, but going into bratty rage mode isn't the right response to not attaining it.

But yeah, wording. Use it better, people!

I know but sometimes it's fun to just read the things she puts out LOL I still remember when she quit MFC to stream on Twitch oh lord that was hilarious.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I practically never post in this thread But I'm really getting annoyed with the automatic tweets when a girl gets an offline tip. I understand the need to thank members, but why does anybody feel that the rest of your followers want to hear about it? Why not just thank the individual who gave you the offline tip privately?

I practically never post in this thread But I'm really getting annoyed with the automatic tweets when a girl gets an offline tip. I understand the need to thank members, but why does anybody feel that the rest of your followers want to hear about it? Why not just thank the individual who gave you the offline tip privately?
Mainly several of my regulars tip offline just for the automatic tweet(is funny) and i always say thank you on a mfc mail,text or when they are online

I totally agree-when I was on Chaturbate, I had tons of guys who tipped for my Kik or Snapchat and then never tipped me again. Some of them would even hang out in my room regularly but never tipped. It really annoyed me, so now I'll only offer them on a monthly basis. I don't like offering anything for life because some guys expect you to snap all the time or drop everything and answer them immediately. Camming isn't my only job, so I don't have time for that. Plus when I get burned out from camming, I'll take time off here and there-I don't like feeling obligated to constantly send pics/snaps to guys that tipped once and never tipped again.

I've seen a couple models offer Snapchat for life, but add a note saying "As long as you're an active member in my room." or "I will remove you if I don't receive a single tip from you for x amount of days." I think this is fair as long as you let your members know the conditions upfront.

I do lifetime because I specifically don't want it to feel like it's a chore or burden. I just want it to be fun, I post on it when I want and don't when I don't.

I understand the need to thank members, but why does anybody feel that the rest of your followers want to hear about it? Why not just thank the individual who gave you the offline tip privately?

it may help stimulate competition with guys who want to be thought of as some kind of special regular/admirer.

if you don't know other people do this stuff, you might not think to do it yourself

This is hands down the worst thing any cam model can do in my opinion: accepting a private show on one site and then simultaneously doing a private show for another user on a separate site.

Along those same lines, a model I had been going to her room for some time, did a private with her. Asked her if she had closed all other camsites as I knew she broadcast on three, and she said "yes" she had. About three minutes into the private, I hear the "ding" from CB. I asked her about it, and she said no she wasn't on it. So, I pulled up a browser and checked for myself. Sure as shit, she was in public showing exactly what I was paying for in private.

Killed the private and she asked me what happened. I told her I didn't appreciate being lied to, as well as being used to pay for a private while being tipped in another site. She then decided to cuss me out via PM that I had already had the privilege of seeing her nude in the chat room right before I took her private. Yet, she does it quite frequently in open chat.

Needless to say, that ended any and all future communications with her.

Model I've wanted to buy some content from for a while (although has no new stuff, I have everything) started offering up customs. I know their limits are reasonably tight, so I pitch an idea that gets rejected. Fair enough, I go away and rethink things.

In discussion with another model who I buy from, I get an idea that might work with model 1's boundaries (think art nude, model normally does full nude cumshows etc). Model 2 is non-nude, except for videos, and my opinion is that this idea might just work with Model 1 so I drop a message over and ask for thoughts. The response I got was "Well go spend your money on the other model and stop insulting me". Overreaction to a polite question?

Status
Not open for further replies.