AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the strangest thing you've seen in a cam room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is!! I try to be entertaining! If you would like to be notified when I am on cam so you can be apart of the fun, follow my twitter!

Your Twitter page isn't found. If I removed one of the leading "O"s, it comes with one account. But, looks like two different ones similar?

It’s not strange but I’ve seen a cam model wall twerked who was 5 months pregnant...
everyone was pretty appalled by it and I just left the room because how dumb of a act it was.

• Wat?!
Reactions: JyJy
I can't believe this has not mean mentioned.
The time Kota Morgue had an abortion-themed show....with a fake umbilical cord coming out of her vagina with a babydoll attached...with lots of fake blood...said things like "abortion never felt so good"

Think it might have been for Halloween? I could be wrong....was like at least 3 years ago.

I can't believe this has not mean mentioned.
The time Kota Morgue had an abortion-themed show....with a fake umbilical cord coming out of her vagina with a babydoll attached...with lots of fake blood...said things like "abortion never felt so good"

Think it might have been for Halloween? I could be wrong....was like at least 3 years ago.

Yep, that was a Halloween show.

Reactions: curvyredhead
I hope he at least put a smile on its face afterwards :hilarious:

On SM this week I kept checking out this room because she was sitting there blanket staring at the screen saying “ I am a robot” in a monotoned voice hope this hustle worked for her I found it hilarious

A pretty tranny fucking herself with her own cock.
A couple who would argue, then fuck for a minute, then go back to arguing, more fucking, argue, repeat.....while making dinner.

thats some real life shit man

I once saw a girl inserting a whole gigantic gnome toy on her ass. I'm still traumatized by that. Lol poor girl didn't get a single token from this "act"

• Wat?!
Reactions: MollyMidnight
Status
Not open for further replies.