AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one is iconic. The sequel is absolutely abhorrent.
The only remotely good thing about that movie was the network fight which was still pretty fucking horrible, it was such a let down after the original.

That said, the worst movie I've ever seen is House of the Dead, it was directed by Uwe Boll and that's all you really need to know.

The worst movie ive ever seen was The Spirit, it's the only movie I've ever been to where about 3/4 of the audience got up and left before the end. It was so bad Samuel L Jackson (normally the coolest guy ever) was some kind of gay Nazi villian in a pink Nazi uniform who was going to destroy the world with some random severed dancing feet henchmen if someone else told me about this movie I would have assumed they were smoking some seriously strong herb when they saw it.

Probably Movie 43, I still can't figure out how they got so many big celebrities to be in that inane waste of time.

Reactions: IndySolo
A Talking Cat!?! (yes, the title is actually punctuated that way).

Here's an enlightening article about it from A.V. Club: A Talking Cat!?! is The Room of anthropomorphic animal movies featuring Eric Roberts

And of course, the trailer:

(The royalty free music in the trailer is played pretty much throughout the entire movie...)

I have no idea how I managed to watch the entire thing. I must have been trying to punish myself for something. I'm also kind of a connoisseur of awful, and seek it out due to some sort of masochistic tendencies.

Unfortunately it's no longer on Netflix, so I'm not sure where you can go anymore to see this cinematic masterpiece. However, the director has numerous other quality films, including A Magic Puppy.

Gymkata

Hands down winner. Try to watch that crap with a straight face, I dare you...

The Future
It doesn't have as horrible of ratings as I thought it would on IMDB, but it was so terrible. I can't think of one nice thing to say about it.

You mean to tell me...there are....3 fucking Human Centipede films...jesus...

Okay here is one, I don't know if anyone has seen, but, if you want a complete masterpiece of confusion, bad acting and sub par special effects and a script that makes NO sense

Allow me to introduce too :

Flight World War 2.......YOWSA...its so bad, it didn't even get direct to video, it went direct to Netflix.

it's so bad it's not even funny...it's just painful...but what a great pain...maybe I am into S/M???? well who cares...its just awful...the only thing I can say about it is the bad guy from Iron Man 1 stars in it. He must have been payed cash under the table.

Oh and Prometheus...I kind of see why you think bad but REALLY the worst??? to be honest there are parts of it I liked! I know the sequel is being made so hope they do better.

Constantine… I remember going with my gf back then, we were only two at that timeslot (at 11am on a week day), we laughed during half the movie then left for her place instead.

I like the serie though.

"Fur" with Robert Downey Jr and Nicole Kidman...man that was a turd-sandwich. "Anti-Christ" directed by Lars Von Tier was pretty fucking gnarly, and not in a good way.

I'm making a checklist for every movie listed here that I have on my top 100 favorites list... I'm running out of ink. LOL!

Constantine… I remember going with my gf back then, we were only two at that timeslot (at 11am on a week day), we laughed during half the movie then left for her place instead.

I like the serie though.
What!?
Thought that movie was great.

Yeah I heard that many time, but idk, I've found the film "kitsch" and not convincing enough to suspend my disbelief.

Have a great birthday by the way.
Thanks. Was hoping to get a few turds, but...:cry:

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
Birdemic is gloriously bad. I recommend watching the RiffTrax of it.

I saw a French movie called Western once. That was pretty bad. And an Iranian movie about a stupid apple tree. That was painfully boring. I forget what that one was called.

(A few seconds on Google reveals that it was called "The Apple")

Status
Not open for further replies.