AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your experience with streamray in 2023?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualJade

Cam Model
Nov 8, 2021
I'm on SM and im getting so sick if these glitches. They have been occurring since February and it's hurting my income. I heard streamray is similar but is it worth it? does it work properly and how is the traffic?

the traffic sucks

steamray is forced OBS, it was to change but im not sure if it has
I logged on 2 months ago but its dead.
if u use it my advice is to use the nude chat option while camming other sites

Reactions: yummybrownfox
steamray is forced OBS, it was to change but im not sure if it has
Oh wow so it's forcing models to use a higher tech option, that's interesting! Seeing as it's lower on the popularity list I'd assume they'd be allowing more freedom for lower tech streams.

if u use it my advice is to use the nude chat option while camming other sites
I actually used to do this way back in 2009/2010 when I went into group shows on MFC just to get the few extra $$ and the automatic screencaps it would create in order to share them with my paying regulars from MFC.

Reactions: Cloudie_x3
It used to be good for splitting for Streamate but OBS is a huge pain. They have been saying they will get a built in broadcaster "soon" for like a year and a half. Traffic and percentage is lower.
Sm has been such crap I'm thinking of adding it to my splitcam roster again.

Status
Not open for further replies.