AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your guilty pleasure movies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zippypinhead said:
That's a valid question. I would never feel guilty about loving The Princess Bride or all of the Harry Potter movies as much as I do, but I think that maybe something like Sorority House Massacre 2 or anything from Troma might count.

Feeling guilty over Troma? whaa??? :think:

Not possible.

VeronicaChaos said:
zippypinhead said:
That's a valid question. I would never feel guilty about loving The Princess Bride or all of the Harry Potter movies as much as I do, but I think that maybe something like Sorority House Massacre 2 or anything from Troma might count.

Feeling guilty over Troma? whaa??? :think:

Not possible.

No, you're right. I don't feel guilty about that. My real guilty pleasures are Hugh Grant movies and The Holiday, with Jude Law, Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, and Jack Black. Terrible movie, but I love it.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Hackers (1995) I don't care how unrealistic and cheesy it is. It's on of my favorite movies from my youth and where my girl crush on Angelina Jolie started before she got super famous. It was a group of kids who hung out in front of their computers all the time and were 'cool', where I was bullied for it. Also: Angelina short hair looking hot+ tits, that is all.

Attachments

• ang.jpg
    ang.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 209
JessicaLapin said:
Hackers (1995) I don't care how unrealistic and cheesy it is. It's on of my favorite movies from my youth and where my girl crush on Angelina Jolie started before she got super famous. It was a group of kids who hung out in front of their computers all the time and were 'cool', where I was bullied for it. Also: Angelina short hair looking hot+ tits, that is all.
Angelina has never been as hot as she was in Hackers.

Shutterbuck said:
JessicaLapin said:
Angelina has never been as hot as she was in Hackers.

I wouldn't mind hacking her Gibson, if you know what I mean.

ok besides the obvious... (Star Wars), that would have to be...

And...

Stupid amount of times:

The Original Star Wars
Labyrinth
The Dark Crystal
Leon
The Rock
Con Air
The Last Unicorn
Most Disney Films
Happy Gilmour
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Taken
Lucky Number Slevin

Hm...well ones that I feel guilty about...
Off the top of my head:
Tropic Thunder
Hatari!
Taming of the Shrew
Zorro the Gay Blade (not really all that guilty about this one actually :) )

Snatch, Fight Club, 25th Hour, Meet Joe Black, The 25th Hour, The Name of the Rose, The Godfather (all), Pride & Prejudice (both 1995 and 2005 remakes), Chocolat, Harry Potter (all), Pirates of the Caribbean (all), The Full Monty and wait :? ...err Eurotrip (unedited lol)

I've watched each of them more then 10 times.

oh i love movies and the ones i love i wish i could forget them so i can watch them again for the 1st time
Ps: i love you
fast five
meet joe black
a royal affair
legends of the fall
Troy

Looking back at all the time I've spent watching this stuff.. makes me feel a bit guilty that it was for the most part a few wasted years of my life... :lol:
Most repetitive has to go to "Rocky Horror"... between the theater trips with the group and the acting out in front of the screen, easy 200 times over the years..... not going to attempt counting the times watched at home.

next are pretty random [and old] ...
Apocalypse Now
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Blazing Saddles
Resident Evil [series]
Several of Clint Eastwood's gun blazers.
The Shining
LOTR [series]
Taxi Driver

My guilty pleasure movies are probably the movie remakes of stage musicals or just musical movies in general, i love me abit of song and drama, something i can tap my foot to while its on in the background

Chicago
Phantom of the Opera
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Repo (ermahgerd sarah brightman)
Les Miserables
Moulin Rouge
Labyrinth (rawr bowie in tights)
Hairspray
Little Shop of Horrors
West side Story
etc. etc

Guilty pleasures are things you're a bit embarrassed about admitting, right..?

The Lion King
Matilda (I read the book and watched the movie many times as a kid and nowadays I'm so happy when the movie's on TV)
Titanic (I cry every single time)
Love... Actually
The Devil Wears Prada
Juno (not sure if I'm THAT embarrassed; it's a teens movie but everyone likes it)
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane
The Uninvited
Thirteen
Clueless
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Sex and the City (hate the TV show, really like the movie)
The Life of Brian
and my 2 favorite Bollywood movies, Kal Ho Naa Ho and Sometimes Happy Sometimes Sad :oops:

I've seen all of these well over 20 times each.

The Dark Knight
Beetlejuice
The Princess Bride
Star Wars the original trilogy
Tombstone
Pirates of the Caribbean 1st one
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
The Goonies
The Back to the Future trilogy
Ernest Goes to Camp
Big Wet Asses 15

Love most of them movies mentioned but guilty pleasure movies are the teen ones I probably should have grown out of!

Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, 16 Candles, Some Kind of Wonderful, Saint Elmo's Fire, Weird Science, Beuller, Beuller, Beuller...

Point Break :shock: I was crushing heavy on Keanu - and it makes me feel all 15yo again.

Status
Not open for further replies.