AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your guilty pleasure movies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several I just can't resist when they force their way onto my television screen:

Shawshank Redemption
Field of Dreams
Cool Hand Luke
Jeremiah Johnson
The Natural
Clueless
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Return to Me
You've Got Mail
Manhattan

I don't really feel guilt over the movies I watch (even though I REALLY should)

Biodome - Fart jokes are some of the highest forms of comedy. Also Pauly Fucking Shore.
Encino Man - Buuuuuuuddy, also early footage of Tenacious D
Hudson Hawk - Because "The Return of Bruno" album wasn't enough, Bruce Willis needed to sing on film.
Devil Wears Prada - Anne Hathaway + fashion = :h:
The Postman - ...brings me the feels. YES, I KNOW ITS BAD.
Just Friends - I have a thing for Ryan Reynolds in a fatsuit.
Fast Five - THE ROCK makes that film.
The Girl Next Door - well, I AM on MFC..
When Harry Met Sally - "What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way."

My all time favorite movie is Swingers (im a dancer and a male so it all rings true) which I've seen easily over 40 times

JessicaLapin said:
Hackers (1995) I don't care how unrealistic and cheesy it is. It's on of my favorite movies from my youth and where my girl crush on Angelina Jolie started before she got super famous. It was a group of kids who hung out in front of their computers all the time and were 'cool', where I was bullied for it. Also: Angelina short hair looking hot+ tits, that is all.

A million times yes. When it came out, I was very realistically breaking into computers, so watching this movie glamorised what I was doing and made it look cooler than it really was. The hacking scenes are some of my favourite put to screen.

-DP

Didn't feel like starting a new thread so this one is bumped.
Just got done watching Two Night Stand. Have to say it was a bit unusual but I rather liked it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2140619/
After an extremely regrettable one night stand, two strangers wake up to find themselves snowed in after sleeping through a blizzard that put all of Manhattan on ice. They're now trapped together in a tiny apartment, forced to get to know each other way more than any one night stand should.

Reactions: Gen
Movies I've seen at least 40+ times in descending order:

-Every one of the Harry Potter films. I watch the whole week when they play them on abc family every. single. time. they play them. Even though I have the boxed Blu-Ray set. I'm a Harry Potter junkie.
-Star Wars 4-6 I'm a snob I don't really like the first ones as much. I still do a full marathon once or twice a year though
-The Lord of the Rings. Another set of movies that I marathon every year.
-Pitch Perfect
-The Friday trilogy. Especially Friday After Next, I can recite the whole movie by heart.
-Same with Super Troopers. In fact just thinking of this one makes me want to watch it right meow.
-The Nightmare before Christmas.
-Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
-Tremors.
-Rent.
-Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat. The one with Donnie Osmond. Even though I'm not at all religious. I am however a theater nut and love it for the theatrical aspect.
-The Goonies.
-Armageddon.

And last but not least:

-The Notebook. There I said it. I am a sucker for Ryan Gosling with a beard.

There are probably a ton more that I could include that I'll probably think of later and kick myself for not mentioning. I'm a huge homebody and love to watch movies.

Edit: spelling mistakes.

dogglius said:
The Postman - ...brings me the feels. YES, I KNOW ITS BAD.

-DP

That's awesome! Once was enough for me but I admire your stamina. I know the guy who wrote the book and anytime I want to get his goat I just mention the film and a look of horror appears on his face.

GUILTY pleasure... Cherry 2000. I suppose I had a thing for the sex-toy robot Cherry (Pamela Gidley).

A movie I watched many times is Repo Man (1984). This is my favorite quote from the film:

Miller: A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Otto: You eat a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days?

I still say "plate o' shrimp" out of the blue to my friends ;)

• Battleship
    Encino Man
    G.I.Joe : The Rise of Cobra

feeling very guilty about these particular pleasures :p

Grandmas Boy
Dazed and Confused
Breakfast Club
Half Baked
Boondock Saints
Donnie Darko
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Dumb and Dumber
Juno
Neverending Story
The Outsiders
Strange Wilderness
Old Adam Sandler movies
80's horror movies
A land before time
Lion King and Aladdin
Rookie of the Year
The Sandlot
Home Alone 1 and 2
Waynes World 1 and 2

Reactions: JickyJuly
Clue
Oldboy
Scarface
Funny Games
Jawbreaker
Reservoir Dogs
Not Another Teen Movie
Kung Fu Hustle
A Night At The Roxbury
From Dusk Till Dawn
Shrek
Alice In Wonderland - Disney Original
House on Haunted Hill - Vincent Price & Remake

Even though everyone I know has seen these movies, or at least the ones they have seen, they like. Except Funny Games, nobody's seen that but I have a wicked crush on Michael Pitt. Everybody gives me so much shit for liking them like I'm crazy or something. So I have to watch them in private almost on mute lol. My mom has so much hatred especially for Roxbury, Shrek, Haunted Hill, and Alice it's ridiculous

Pretty soon I might have to put The Godfather on this list cause I've had the series on repeat for over a week and the people in my house are starting to get pissed.

Reactions: Gen and helloimc
my guilty pleasure movie has gotta be 'Secretary'. the sexual tension and build up drives my gf mad which is totally part of the fun for me :p I get to watch her squirm as we try our best to finish watching and we always have the best sex ever afterwards.. or during, we usually cave and pause it ;) do recommend for anyone into bdsm and super quirky films

Josie and the Pussycats - good music, great fun and I learn the true meaning of friendship each and every time I watch it. And, I also want orange shoes. Orange is the new pink.

My biggest guilty pleasure has to be Legally Blonde. It's so bad, but I looove all the girl power and pink things.. Plus Bruiser the chihuahua is to DIE for! :toothy10:

I'm not someone who watches films repeatedly.

Pulp Fiction would be the all time high at maybe 10 (3 in the cinemas)

Star Wars would come close, but my guilty pleasure would be watching sagas back to back in one sitting.

I've watched the Star Wars Saga from I - VI in one sitting on two occasions, Aliens films once, and am looking forward to spending a day watching the extended versions of the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings trilogies.

And then the new Star Wars films, I'm going to be in heaven.

Lol. I'm into musicals. I have watched the version of phantom of the Opera that is on Netflix (it's a 25th anniversary live version) 4 times in the past 3 days. I could watch across the universe a million times. Also. Moulin Rouge and Burlesque

But my biggest guilty pleasure is Glee. Not a movie, but whatever

IndicaDesires said:
Lol. I'm into musicals. I have watched the version of phantom of the Opera that is on Netflix (it's a 25th anniversary live version) 4 times in the past 3 days. I could watch across the universe a million times. Also. Moulin Rouge and Burlesque

But my biggest guilty pleasure is Glee. Not a movie, but whatever
WHOA netflix has FAILED me for not recommending Phantom of the Opera to me! Can't they tell anything by my obsessive musical binges?! :lol:

Thanks for the heads-up! :dance:

I love Burlesque but also Jay Gatsby and hopefuly The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (didn't saw this yet).

These are all movies I most likely watch at least once a week. I should mention that none of these are "guilty" pleasures. These are all just movies I love.

Princess Mononoke - Watched over 500 times, easily.

Pretty much all the other Ghibli films.

Tangled.

Frozen.

How to Train Your Dragon.

Rise of the Guardians.

The Devil Wears Prada.

Whip It.

He's Just Not That Into You.

Julie & Julia.

Shawshank Redemption: I know everyone has seen it a zillion times..but the whole last 10 mins of that film ...c'est manufique!

Glory!: When Denzel Washington holds that wagon wheel while getting whipped and just has that single tear goes down his face...damn...gets me every time.

oh and for the bad stuff...Anytime a Predator mixes it up with a Alien...you have my attention! or just a Predator or just an Alien...I liked Prometheus...I don't care what any one says and I am waiting for the next one. :)

I have quite a few most are from my teens or childhood and a few are more recent but generally they are quite stupid movies that just leave you happy like;

The Lion King
The Incredibles
Theres something about Mary
Forrest Gump
Me Myself and Irene
Fast and furious 6
The Bodyguard
The Expendables
Any of the Rocky movies
Elf (for when its Christmas time)

And my absolute all time favourite guilty pleasure movie is one most people have never even heard of and made back in the 80s before I was born but ive probably watched more then any other is The Last Dragon. If anyone else has seen or likes this movie then you get my unending respect because everyone ive ever shown it to has thought it was terrible.

Reactions: JickyJuly
I feel guilty because it's so bad, but I love it so much anyway because it's very nostalgic for me. Dinotopia--the made-for-TV mini series. I've always watched it like a movie though, despite being 4.5 hours long. :lol:
My best friend and I watched it all the time when we were little 7 year olds who thought living with dinosaurs would be so awesome, and we still watch it together from time to time for old time's sake.

Reactions: hapa74
RED, Needful things, Girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy, Royce, Little shop of horrors, Chef, Burglar, Blade Runner, Bridesmaids, Worlds greatest dad, The blob, Chloe, Unforgiven, and Love actually.
I love movies of all types, especially those that don't quite follow standard storylines.

1. 'Weekend at Bernies' it's a 80's classic

2. 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers' yes I know all of the songs

3. 'Grease' yes I'm hopelessly devoted to it

4. 'Red Dawn' wolverines!!!!

5. 'Step up 2 - The streets' don't ask, even I'm not 100% sure why I like this, but I do!

6. 'Mannequin' nothing's going to stop me watching that movie.

I have a few others, but I feel I've embarrassed myself enough. :-D

Reactions: Eebre and hapa74
Status
Not open for further replies.