AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What keeps you coming back?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tubby556

Banhammered
Mar 3, 2010
midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
So guys, I'm curious. Why did you come to MFC and what motivates you to stay?

I'll lead by example. Following is an excerpt from an email I sent Amber after "meeting" her and hanging out a few days. One of those "special" emails that sets the tone I suppose. Sums it up pretty well, so I will reiterate:

I, like many, stumbled onto the MFC site via linked advertisement. I was cruising some adult forum (like xxxtalk.com or similar) and saw someone mention this MFC site, so I checked it out. I ventured around and saw what the site had to offer. Mix of everything a guy could ever think of. Beauty, charm, sexiness, fantasy, and desire all rolled into one dot com for the masses. Then I saw you [Amber].

First time I saw you [Amber] on cam, you were laughing. Your room had a few hundred guests and the chat was lively with great music as the backdrop. I figured I'd hang out, as "this ought to be good". Boy was I wrong. It was excellent. I've never had so much fun in my life...I recall you welcomed me into the room with a coy "Hi tubby"...

First I was intrigued by live interaction on cam. That personal touch a dead video clip site can't offer. "This is fuckin' sweet!" Then hanging out with Amber several times made it much more than just a place for T&A, got to see the real beauty that Amber has to offer the world. It's become a friendship of sorts. When I needed some of the other stuff and Amber wasn't around, I went cruising around. I quickly realized there are more models just like her that have a stellar personality and are truly something special inside. The women I visit allow me to escape the world and just relax. That's mostly why I keep coming back. Every one of "Tubby's Angels" offers something to fulfill a part of my life that seems to me missing or needing something.

Anyway, what keeps you coming back?

pyrite1965 said:
I came to MFC via a link on a picture message board....

I liked what I saw, made some friends and continue to come back.

Just say 4chan ffs....

arachn1d said:
pyrite1965 said:
I came to MFC via a link on a picture message board....

I liked what I saw, made some friends and continue to come back.

Just say 4chan ffs....
Rules 1 & 2! :whistle:

Someone posted Amber's pic with the power glove on \b\

I visited, made an account, enjoyed myself. Came back a couple days later and got in a group show. I don't even really visit the other MFC girls - sometimes on rare occasion I'll pop in and out... but I'll sit in Amber's room and just listen while I'm working - I don't even really care if she's naked or not... I just enjoy the "company".

Same as eldorian (shamefully), but I've since given up /b/. I haven't been there once in 2010, and I plan on keeping it that way.

arachn1d said:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Rules_1_and_2

Rules 1 and 2 apply to /b/. Not to the entirety of 4chan. Failure.

These rules also have never applied in my MFC chat, nor shall they apply in my forums.

I would, however, suggest that the slashes be entered in the correct direction. *Ahem* Eldo.

I forget how I found MFC, I'll bet it was /b/.
Suffice to say, I started off for the T&A, but now, I come in for the fun chat.

Also, rules 1 & 2 are for newfags and only apply to raids.

I initially found MFC through the parent site, MyFreePaySite. I lurked as a basic, bought some tokens to check out some random group shows, and after some billing issues with MFC, I stumbled into Faerie's room. I was hooked from that moment on. That was.....September? Like some other folks around here, I initially came to MFC for the T&A, but now I come to hang out with my friends and just have a good time chatting and enjoying each other's company. Fae, a couple other models, and some of the members as well, have become some of my best friends, and even though I talk with some of them outside of MFC now, I still keep coming back for more shenanigans. :p

I found it through a mate of mine who was all 'OMG FREE BEWBZ' but I checked out the chat saw how absolutely easy it'd be to troll and stir shit and signed up as a basic then and there, ended up becoming a premium about a month later cause I ended up making friends with a few models after trollin in their rooms and some asshat said 'if Grem signs up I'll give you 500 tokens' then a few other people matched it and since they didnt expect me to sign up, i did and my mate was a few thousand tokens richer :D

These days I'm only on there for the convo, the nudity is just a bonus

Amber is a huge reason I've been coming back to MFC, I first found it off of /b/ with GoldenLady and Mellany. Then I came across a thread about Amber with her queefs. Started talking to her and enjoyed her room a lot. Haven't missed, but 1 day since August (Sounds creepy I know :whistle: ). It's great getting to know her on and off cam. Even getting along with the Amberfags in the room has been very enjoyable. Once in awhile I find another cool model to chat with and get to know, but mainly go back to MFC to hang with Amber.

Many of you guys have been great & I applaud Amber for putting this together :clap: There aren't many reasons why I'd leave & for me it's a great experience to know that we can all learn from each other. Hope you guys know that I love all of you bar none.

heart42 said:
Many of you guys have been great & I applaud Amber for putting this together :clap: There aren't many reasons why I'd leave & for me it's a great experience to know that we can all learn from each other. Hope you guys know that I love all of you bar none.

Is anyone else getting as sick of this rainbow puke as I am?

heart42,

Hun, it's great that you love us all. Don't change that, ever. But there is a time and a place to use expressions. When the "i love you guys" type statements are thrown out there constantly, most people will get sick of it. A small reminder every now and then that we are great- that is appreciated. But in a forum where the air is supposed to be about having fun... Everything in moderation.

Even I save my party-pooper posts for a few special threads. I try not to always be the one ruining the fun.

Notice how this forum is about AmberCutie, but not every thread has "amber's great" in it? Just a few of them do, sprinkled throughout the forum. She knows we love her, and only needs the occasional reminder. Especially as things you post are there virtually forever. We can go back and reread a previous post if we need to.

You seem to be new to the whole forum thing. I am proud of what you're learning, and I know you will continue to learn how this works.

(Please note this was made public because I feel there are things in here that various people need to see. This is not intended to embarrass you, heart, but to encourage you to grow and learn in a way that doesn't get the negative reactions you are seeing.)

Reactions: SophieDumont
LadyLuna said:
heart42,

Hun, it's great that you love us all. Don't change that, ever. But there is a time and a place to use expressions. When the "i love you guys" type statements are thrown out there constantly, most people will get sick of it. A small reminder every now and then that we are great- that is appreciated. But in a forum where the air is supposed to be about having fun... Everything in moderation.

Even I save my party-pooper posts for a few special threads. I try not to always be the one ruining the fun.

Notice how this forum is about AmberCutie, but not every thread has "amber's great" in it? Just a few of them do, sprinkled throughout the forum. She knows we love her, and only needs the occasional reminder. Especially as things you post are there virtually forever. We can go back and reread a previous post if we need to.

You seem to be new to the whole forum thing. I am proud of what you're learning, and I know you will continue to learn how this works.

(Please note this was made public because I feel there are things in here that various people need to see. This is not intended to embarrass you, heart, but to encourage you to grow and learn in a way that doesn't get the negative reactions you are seeing.)

*applaud* :) Well said Luna... and I think we could all learn from her approach! No one reacts well to complete criticism and negativity.

Hey, cut the kid some slack. Sure, he shits rainbows, but that's no reason to Silent Hill him. At least he had the decency to skid this post in before the thread went cold (even if it was by less than 24 hours). If he had inadvertently raised a forum zombie, and caused an outbreak...well, there just wouldn't be words, would there? ^_^;;

Attachments

• zombie.jpg
    zombie.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 175
I hate to say that I agree with arachn1d, but I do. I sent a PM to him last week asking him to tone it down a bit, using a lot of the same sentiments that LadyLuna did. Strangely, he sent a reply to it, but somehow he was able to delete it before I could read it. How? I don't know.

But if you're tired of it, click on his profile and on the new screen, look for "add foe." That will put him on ignore.

much love geek, now I can browse the forum without raising my blood pressure.. Just when Amber got rid of a white night in her room she gained one in her forums..

p.s. see you in the playoffs, go wings!

As for the deleting:

I think that after BBC 2, private messages work like threads, except they're private. So you can edit, delete, and who knows what your message. It may be some other number that I'm thinking of... but I just moderate BBC junk, not write it unlike forum runners.

I came to watch models do dumb ass shit for a couple of tokens. Then I met a nice model and went premium. Then I paid to get models to do dumb ass shit for a couple of tokens. That got boring so now I just pretty much come to these forums because I never catch anyone on MFC anymore and all my favorite people are here.

Keithy said:
now I just pretty much come to these forums because I never catch anyone on MFC anymore and all my favorite people are here.

Don't premiums have an alert feature to let them know when models are online?

I really need to go premium asap...

Status
Not open for further replies.