AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What makes a cam model your favorite

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2015
Twitter Username
@Mase_mfc
MFC Username
Mase_
I hope I'm posting this in the right forum! Just curious to hear from members - why and what makes your favorite cam girl a "favorite". How do you define that? Do you wind up visiting them more frequently? Is that who you want to spend your tokens on first? And same for cam girls alike - minus spending tokens, unless thats your thing! ;)

I am definitely a fan of models who are social and kind , not ones who ignore or badmouth the viewers. I like when girls don't mess with their phones lol. I also a fan of a nice body and generally any model is someone I would watch but I do skip the "best parts" in the male's eyes just because there is nothing for me to say at that point in time. And without conversation I really don't have a reason to be there. Plus I can't really learn much from another girl flicking the bean, I know what I like ;) I guess a favorite would be some one like MezriaMae. She reminds me of myself a bit but so much better at camming.

Last edited:
First I have to find the model attractive, and then I have to come to think of her as a decent and interesting person. It's pretty much the same as in real life.

Reactions: barbeque
Definitely, have to take someone private and see how good the show is. But if there's two girls on my friend list who are equal in all regards, what sets one apart from the other is simply the relationship I have with the person. If I talk to one girl more and feel closer with her, then I'll likely support her more than someone who I just had a random private with.

Cam models who are interesting, fun, and talk about engaging subjects. I also like to watch models who are aesthetically interesting. They don't really have to be pretty, but just have an interesting, eye catching look, or a nice looking room in the background. I'm attracted to nice colors and clarity. I don't like when models are bland, boring and don't even try to engage with the room. I know from experience some days are really just bland and boring and you don't feel 100% up to it, but when it's an ongoing thing it's really not an attractive room to be in.

Everyone has their type which is why so many models that are vastly different from eachother are successful.

My type is small boobs, big personality. I like girls who are extremely energetic. They catch my eye when their room is really exciting and fun - On MFC, of the more well-known models, I like Kati3Kat, MJ, Ginny Potter, and NicaRiver. Sometimes Pumpkin Spice because she is pretty and I find the drama that follows her interesting to follow.

Making a member account was eye-opening for me! I wanted to find a lady to give my tokens to, but didn't really want to go to the most popular rooms because those girls get enough attention already (although saying that I still visit Kickaz and LunaRoux and few others - distinctive look, big personality, engaging room). So I looked and looked and most models with lower camscores either just sat there or seemed to only be interested in my tokens, and as a member it put me off.. I did find a lovely lady in the end - she had great lighting, goid ambience in the room, interesting set up, she was my type and superpretty, dancing around even though nobody was really talking. I ended up having great chat with her and tipped her lots! I guess for me its the combination of things, seeing that model is passionate about what shes doing, that she isnt just there to kill time. Also I personally go for more alternative look becausr there is a bigger chance we'd get on, but that's just a personal preference. So yeah, someone fun, passionate, exciting and pleasant to look at :)

For me, it's 100% about personality. Although I am a lesbian, I never watch other girls for the sexual aspect; it's always for the atmosphere. My all-time favorite model is physically everything I don't like in a girl, but I love her and support her because I love who she is as a person. She funny and sarcastic, while still having a fun and playful personality. And my second favorite is someone I wouldn't go for either (physically, I mean), but she's silly and playful on here and it makes me want to support her work, even if it doesn't turn me on. Idk, maybe I'm strange but so far not a single one of my favorites has been a girl who I was actually attracted to.

It is interesting that a lot of models have posted on this tread. For me often what brings me to a models room is that I see her smiling on the main page. I love girls that wear nice lingerie and love to tease. I don't like hardcore rooms but it is nice to see some nudity and tasteful cum shows.
I like rooms that are like the old TV comedy Cheers "where everyone knows your name" If there is a general good vibe between model and her regs and there are a lot of guys chatting that is a huge plus. I always find it a good sign if on your 2nd or 3rd visit the regs say hello and welcome you back and the model seems genuinely glad you have come back. Regs being friendly says to me.... I like this model a lot, I want her to do well and I'm glad that you like her also because it will help her be successful.

My favourite models all have awesome personalities. There are loads of attracitve models but some are boring as hell to make me want to come back again and again is all down to the personality. I have 3 favourite models who probably take around 80-90% of my tips between them. They all look totally different, have 3 completely different body types, very different style shows and 3 very different personalities but each is great in her own way. The main thing they all have in common is that they're a lot of fun in their own way and make thier rooms welcoming places.

Oh and also I discovered them all from ACF so yay to ACF

My absolute faves are the ladies who I would hang out on their room and tip even if I was told explicitly there will be no sexy times. I will go to their room first solely because I know no matter what, we click and have fun chatting, and I won't even care if I don't see anything sexy, though that is obviously something I would find welcoming.

I only echo a number of the other members when I say that looks can get me into a model's room, but personality and atmosphere in the room is what will make me stay and come back. My favorite models have had rooms where there was lively conversation, games, jokes among the regular etc and a lot of times the sexy stuff was secondary or we would be building towards a show while having fun hanging out. But those models don't cam as much any more so I've found my self spending time with models on the lower end of the point scale and those end up being more one-on-one conversations, and they're just good people to hang out with.

I wonder, though, if the members in this forum are a true 'cross-section' of cam site members. We all went through additional effort to find a cam model forum for some reason, so I don't know if we tend towards looking more for companionship and friendship more than the sexy times. Just a thought.

And I've tried catching some of the more interesting models I've found here on ACF on MFC, but it appears my evening online hours don't mesh with many of your schedules. Gotta keep trying I guess. >:)

For me one of the most important aspects is how engaging the model is. If she can engage with the room and not just regulars but try to make everyone feel included then that's a big plus for me. Though admittedly I only visit a handful of models now. Also depends on how real or fake she appears as well as if she's one that gets upset over a slow night. I appreciate models that are able to keep a happy face even if it's a relatively slow night and don't ask or beg for tips.

Everyone has their type which is why so many models that are vastly different from eachother are successful.

My type is small boobs, big personality. I like girls who are extremely energetic. They catch my eye when their room is really exciting and fun .

We have some similar tastes ;)

For me I think it takes time and several visits for a cam model to become a "favorite." How do I define favorite? I suppose it's the model that I want to visit first and that does usually mean the one I spend the most tokens on. If my favorite is online and I am online, I will always visit her room. Basically, I have become their slave. :p

As for why and what makes my favorite a favorite, I posted what I look for in another thread linked below.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...ualities-do-you-look-for-in-a-cam-girl.23186/

Top things I look for in a model, her behavior, and her room
  1. Qualities of model - Of course physical attractiveness gets my attention at first. Personality, however is usually what will hook me. My experience is limited to MFC, but i enjoy MFC because of the social interaction and an attractive personality makes the interaction better.
  2. Model behavior - appears to be happy / having fun. No pressure attitude. I totally understand and accept why and when models remind their room of goals and rank, but I have found some rooms where rank and token counts are almost never mentioned and I find them very refreshing.
  3. The room - For me it's more than just the model. I have found that having a good time with other members in the room is a big part of my enjoyment on MFC.

Joyful snark. I like Models who are similar to me I guess.
loud, happy and sassy. Finding humor in the trolls and bad manners that get thrown our way.

Ok here is my two cents.
  1. Looks (Attractiveness,Sexiness. - I tend to like certain types, but lets be honest here as members we like what we like, and looks is part of that
  2. Interactive - As others have mentioned being interactive is important, games, discussion. Just sittiing or being distracted by phone, TV or whatever is not fun.
  3. Attitude (Postive /Negative) - FUn attitude wins the day everytime, and can compensate for so many things. IF your not a happy camper don't expect us to give alot of tokens, imho
  4. Cam & Audio Quality (Lighting, composition, quality of sound etc) Poor quality is a distraction, bad vido or audio just gets in the way of the interactive experience.
  5. Clothing - Variety is great, use what enhances your best assets. I love lingerie so that always works in my book.
I think the biggest thing is those that pay, love interaction, we have favorites, we enjoy just hanging out with a sexy gal, who engages, entertains and stimulate us in more than one way.

Reactions: xDollPartsx
if I feel as if she could be an actual friend that I would hang out with IRL
I'm not so naive as to think that camsites are dating sites or friend finders but for a model to become a 'favourite' and to keep me coming back... I feel as if she's gotta be IRL friend worthy :p at the point that I am at now as a cam site viewer, I don't really want to hang with people online that I feel I couldn't get along with in reality. things like sense of humor or politics or geekin out usually align

A model becomes one of my favorites when she has a lot in common with me. If she's around my age, we can talk about shows and such from our childhood. If she's a gamer, we can talk about the latest games. If she enjoys my trollish demeanor, I feel important, because I can make her laugh with my horrible jokes. All of those things together is perfect. Even one of those things can get me coming back over and over again.

Personnality and talk.
There is one model we talk about music (a model in LiveJasmin who listens electro/house/techno it's rare) studies money matters. There is another girl we talk about book movies life the dark side of human being and personnal life
I've no problem to imagin me drinking a coffee with thoses model or partying. I don't call them friend (because of the context) but i know that out of Jasmin we could have been friend.
For all of this they are my favorites

If a model say hello to me by name when I enter the room, I'm more likely to stay and interact. Granted, if there's over 100 in the room, the model can't acknowledge everyone, but if I get a hello from a girl that I've only tipped sporadiclly, I'll hang out...and tip again. Loud and brash doesn't attract me...graceful and sophisticated ring my bells...

Reactions: MrSwoob
To answer your questions Holly, I don't really have a single favorite model, but quite a long list of favorites. They all look different, and have only a limited critical few things in common, confidence, femininity, good social skills, good manors and they are all fair with me. They may be nasty or mean at times, I love tough/strong women. Also they all have a good sense of their own sexuality, even those who are non-nude.

I visit anyone on my friends list who says hello, so those who don't like to keep in touch may be waiting a while until I reconnect with them. I do often miss someone, or find them looking particularly amazing, so will suddenly turn up to visit even months from my previous visit.

If I choose to visit someone I am almost always prepared to spend on them, favorite or not. Favorites do get any extra support they need, including tokens if I have them/ can add them. Most of my favorites are pretty respectful, but one or two more selfish/ hustler type favorites I wont spend on unless it is directly for myself.

I have lost a few favorites due to arguments, and a few have left camming for other things, but as a rule I have been lucky to still visit everyone else from time to time.

If a model say hello to me by name when I enter the room, I'm more likely to stay and interact. Granted, if there's over 100 in the room, the model can't acknowledge everyone, but if I get a hello from a girl that I've only tipped sporadiclly, I'll hang out...and tip again. Loud and brash doesn't attract me...graceful and sophisticated ring my bells...

I know a model who does this! She says hello and goodbye to almost everyone. It is good customer service, good manners and also cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.