AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What small gesture makes you feel loved?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering anything I've said before lol. I often feel like, in my cam and personal life, I'm always rambling about shit no one cares about. So if someone says, "Oh, I remember you said this, that, the other thing." Or "I got you this candy I remember you said it's your favorite." Something like that. I'm over the moon.

You remembered?!?!?! I feel so loved! :playful:

Understanding (and participating or joining along in) my extremely goofy sense of humor. I frequently do silly things in public and at home, and most people tend to roll their eyes or get embarrassed. Even when we're alone at home. WHY? No one can even see us there! But when a friend/significant other acts goofy along with me? It makes me feel like they actually respect and love me for me and aren't worried about everyone else.

Touch. I love touching/being touched. But it has to be in a loving way, NOT a 'Im caveman, this is mine...arghhhh' way. Ha. So Hugs, holding my hand, coming up behind me and wrapping their arms around me, letting me sit on their lap, a hand on my back when we are standing in a group of people, kisses of all kinds. And ACTUALLY looking me in the eyes when I talk or we are having a conversation.

Im simple yet most guys I've been with can't seem to get it right lol

Acts of service... of any kind.
making me coffee in the morning, bringing me a piece of chocolate and something to drink when I am stuck in a project and forgetting to eat, washing/brushing/playing with the dogs for me, massaging my shoulders, hanging up art, making decisions about where to eat, choosing fun things to do on nights off, etc.

Also what @Miss_D said resonates in a deep way

Touch. I love touching/being touched. But it has to be in a loving way, NOT a 'Im caveman, this is mine...arghhhh' way. Ha. So Hugs, holding my hand, coming up behind me and wrapping their arms around me, letting me sit on their lap, a hand on my back when we are standing in a group of people, kisses of all kinds. And ACTUALLY looking me in the eyes when I talk or we are having a conversation.

I would have to agree with you. These are the things I enjoy most as well.

I think sometimes just seeing people do something really humane and decent, outside of whether it was a gesture made toward me, is the best thing. Witnessing an act of kindness toward an animal or a stranger just reminds you that there is love in the world and that we're all kind of here together trying to soak it up despite all of the negativity.

As far as gestures toward myself go, I have a few people in my life that always kind of remind me who I am. People who have accepted you, can laugh at your faults and pump you up about your pluses are where it's at!

In real life someone taking time to see how I am/to care when there's a billion things we have to worry about in our own lives means a lot to me.

In cam I appreciate this too but not only those who pay but those who take time to talk to me like a human being. Those who remember what I was up to, when I'm sick... In a job where many just see you ass tits and ass it's nice to have someone do that from time to time :)

THIS!!! this is what makes me feel loved, wanted, appreciated... i love when i am touched, me and my hubby have been married 8 years today and he still touches me all the time, and i still sit in his lap all the time....

I feel ya on that. Touching is probably the thing I like to do the most to convey my love, so it means a lot to me to have that reciprocated. I have a REALLY bad habit of not making eye contact with anyone though for more than 5 seconds. Don't know why. It also makes me happy to have someone listen to my horrible jokes, even if she stays straight-faced the whole time.

I am very much the kind of person who creates a minimal presence in any room, I don't talk about myself at all unless asked. I can go months, even with those close to me, of not sharing anything personal/ real. I feel loved when someone notices my mood, actions, or asks me what I really think.

Okay, so maybe not loved per say. But this makes me feel really good, in a different way.

Most people like dogs (at least I think so) but when I take my dog somewhere and someone just really LOVES my dog it warms my heart. I was chilling with some friends tonight and I brought my Lana pup, of course. Well, this one guy was there who I've hung out with a handful of times and he LIT up when he saw Lana. Was so excited to cuddle her and play with her. Let her give him crazy face kisses for the longest time. It was great.

I see my dog being extra loved and I feel loved by association. :haha: But really! When you see someone love your dog, the crazy way you love your dog, it feels good. At least I think it does. Maybe I'm just weird. I'm the kinda person who takes my dog everywhere possible. We're no doubt a package deal in all my friendships. So it's feels great to be around people who really love her.

Also feels great to be around people that my dog loves too. When I pulled into my closest gal friends driveway tonight, Lana got so excited. It just reaffirms that I'm around good people. :inlove:

My boyfriend does simple things for me that I can do for myself.
Like brushing my hair, braiding it, shampooing it, painting my nails, feeding me food etc
Just basic thoughtful caregiving make me feel so loved

I'm a very touchy feely person, so I really love little kisses on either the top of my head or my forehead. I also love when my guy wraps his arms around me. It feels so safe and wonderful.
I love giving hugs, so this resonates with me. The ol' arms over the back hug is me at my most loving.
Okay, so maybe not loved per say. But this makes me feel really good, in a different way.

Most people like dogs (at least I think so) but when I take my dog somewhere and someone just really LOVES my dog it warms my heart. I was chilling with some friends tonight and I brought my Lana pup, of course. Well, this one guy was there who I've hung out with a handful of times and he LIT up when he saw Lana. Was so excited to cuddle her and play with her. Let her give him crazy face kisses for the longest time. It was great.

I see my dog being extra loved and I feel loved by association. :haha: But really! When you see someone love your dog, the crazy way you love your dog, it feels good. At least I think it does. Maybe I'm just weird. I'm the kinda person who takes my dog everywhere possible. We're no doubt a package deal in all my friendships. So it's feels great to be around people who really love her.

Also feels great to be around people that my dog loves too. When I pulled into my closest gal friends driveway tonight, Lana got so excited. It just reaffirms that I'm around good people. :inlove:
Ah, doggies. I've noticed that when a person walks by with the dog, I first say hi to the dog, then ask the person if I can interact. Dogs are priority.

My boyfriend does simple things for me that I can do for myself.
Like brushing my hair, braiding it, shampooing it, painting my nails, feeding me food etc
Just basic thoughtful caregiving make me feel so loved
That sounds so sweet!

I just like getting hugs, myself, and in jokes. In jokes make me feel loved more than anything. Shared experience is awesome and bonding.

Touch in general

Putting in the effort to make me laugh

Even when it doesn't work...knowing someone wants to make me laugh is enough.

Ooh yeah, hugs from behind. I'm not a tiny person (5'9") and it never fails to make me feel petite and protected. Having someone cook for me, or cook WITH me. Making me coffee. Waking me up with a 'morning, sunshine' and a kiss on the head. Letting me borrow his shirt with his scent all over it. Him reaching for my hand and absentmindedly caressing my thumb. Cleaning out the terminals on my car battery. Washing dishes when I'm busy in the other room. Noticing when I have a headache and getting me water.

Basically, I feel loved ALL THE TIME with this man.

Reactions: DrWangFei and Gen
I think this question closely relates to love languages. If you're unfamiliar with this, you can obtain more information about them here: http://www.focusonthefamily.com/mar...anguage/understanding-the-five-love-languages

There are a lot of online quizzes you can take to discover what your love language is!

In my case, I'm a words of affirmation girl ^_^ Nothing beats long, deep and meaningful conversation and praise. LOL! So, to answer this question, the small gesture of compliments or any kind of positive / nice thing to say surely makes me feel recognized, great and loved.

As others have stated too, seeing nice things being done for other humans or living creates as well brings on the feels! ^_^

The telepathic knowledge that something is wrong no matter how well you hide it - and just giving you a big hug until you're ready to talk (whether from girlfriends, mates, parents, whomever).

Failing that, a quick hand job also convinces :D (but not all of the same list of people as above!!)

Being held. Whether it's a hug, or just a hand on the shoulder, the feeling is one of being wanted, which makes me feel loved.

Online, being sincerely thanked, or receiving any sort of "action" that follows along the loving touch lines. (*hugs* or *cuddles* or most especially *huggles*)

When I'm in a relationship:

Hugs and kisses (without it trying to lead to sex afterwards, although that's okay sometimes too hehe)

Bringing home one of my favorite foods/drinks without me even asking

Personally, I love when people ask me about my day and actually show interest. Like if I tell you about something that happened and you ask me questions about it or laugh or just anything. Just showing a responsiveness to things I say is pretty fucking great to me.

This! I love to ask people questions and learn about them through asking all kinds of different things, so I love when that is reciprocated. It makes me feel important and like they're interested in me on a deeper level, and I love that.

Also I get anxious about making decisions or anything ambiguous so I feel loved when someone takes charge and lets me not have to worry about it. Letting someone else be in charge takes a lot of trust, too, so I like the intimacy that comes with that.

And when someone brushes my hair or rubs their hands on my back. Being physically touched in soft/tender ways makes me feel special.

Reactions: DrWangFei
I'm very service-oriented, so I like to take care of people to show that I care. When someone notices and acknowledges and thanks me for what I've done (made breakfast, vacuumed, folded the laundry, whatever), I feel so good and loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.