AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What smells do you love and hate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicTease

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2010
Essex
I hate the smell of garlic, and bbq sauce!
I love the smell when you blow out a candle, and the smell of grass when it's been cut.

Love: vanilla, clean floral scents like in nature, baby smell (baby oil/baby lotion/ fresh clean baby), my incenses

Hate: garlic which is odd seein I'm part italian and used to love it, wolfsbane, some scents I can't recall.

ahhh scent! the most underestimated of the senses.

am i first to mention the undiluted smell of woman? musky yet somehow sweet it tops my list of faves :)

as far as other scents go i looove shalimar perfume, sandalwood insence, bread or cookies baking and the smell of my dog. yes dog scent isnt for everyone but her smell makes me feel all safe and happy

as far as bad smells... welll i used to be a nurse's assistant so ill leave off the obvious body smells so noone gets nauseus :) but burning cheese just turns my stomach, and im not a fan of candle/bath stores. too many smells all at once make me either want to vomit or pass out

love: vanilla (but only in small doses), the outdoors after/during a thunderstorm, garlic
hate: hospitals, old people, burning leaves, cigarette smoke, alcohol

Love: Anything my wife wears right after the tub, Cucumber Melon, Apple Pie Cooking
Hate: Body Odor, dog crap on my floor

Bocefish said:
Campfires or fires in the fireplace and the smell of a juicy steak on the grill.

Not a big fan of stanky pussy.
Lol I like yours.

I love: campfires/wood fires, garlic, jasmine flowers, , coffee, chlorine in the pool, fresh laundry, Jawbs' deodorant :D.
Here's a weird one: I like the smell of raw ground beef. :shifty:
I dislike: trash/old food, sweaty feet, mildew, fish, ginger.

I love the smell of someone else's ciggarette smoke when it's just been lit, my man when he's out of the shower, and when he's been in my bed for a while, blown out candles too, and baking bread/cakes.

I hate the smell of pot when it seeps under my door from the guys who live in the house.

Love the smell of crushed rosemary leaves, eucalyptus, baking bread, camp-fires and lots more I can't remember.

Hate, hmmm can't think of anything but the more obvious, maybe cabbage being cooked is one.

Like: Lavender, Eucalyptus, clean laundry, gasoline fumes, cigarette smoke, sex in a car, fresh baked anything

Dislike: Shit (chicken, cat, etc.), burnt hair, weed, morning breath set to kill

I love the smell of an expensive cigar, the leather store, and gunsmoke.

I hate the smell of Burger King.

There have been several blind smell tests that show that when given a wide range of choices (without being told what the scent is beforehand) men tend to choose the smell of cinnamon rolls as their favorite and women tend to choose the smell of gasoline.

The theory is that these smells trigger positive memories of our mother and fathers, respectively, of course.

Puerto Rican men's ass sweat

you can guess if that's a like or dislike

Attachments

• ricky-martin-gay-speedo2.jpg
    ricky-martin-gay-speedo2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 298
Love: vanilla, incense, fresh banana bread, burning leaves and campfires, the smell after rain.

Hate: leather, baby smells, vodka, violets, cucumber melon, new car (I guess that's the scent of leather though), gasoline, cigarettes.

MadisonLeigh said:
Hate: leather, baby smells, vodka, violets, cucumber melon, new car (I guess that's the scent of leather though), gasoline, cigarettes.

Thats so sad. I thought everybody loved cucumber melon. In fact I think this means you hate america...

bigMacz said:
MadisonLeigh said:

Thats so sad. I thought everybody loved cucumber melon. In fact I think this means you hate america...

I like the melon part, it's the cucumber note that ruins it for me!

Had no idea wimmenz dig the gasoline smell. Hmmmm....I wonder why? :think: On a side note, somewhat related...I know a guy that said he took three showers but still couldn't get the smell of a girl's coconut butter lotion off him. So... to avoid getting the third degree when he got home to his wife, he stopped at the gas station and dabbed a bit all over himself. Told his wife the nozzle backed up at the gas station, he said it did the trick, lolz.

like: gasoline, almond, cathair after he/she washed up, paint in low dosage, leather, scented bluntpaper with tabacco (litted), freshly baked bread.
dislike: poo of any kind, catpee, weed, raw fish, burned toast.

response to bocefish: i think its the slighly intoxicating effect gasoline has.. so that goes for glue, paint, such things.. cant imagine its only a women thing.. lol

love: weed, vanilla, patchouli, lilies, strawberries, anything musky. pussy when its wet. the only perfume ive ever loved is delicious night by dkny it makes patchouli smell feminine and sexy. ooo pumpkin pie! ive also read several places that the smell of pumpkin arouses men. philosophy does all sorts of yummy baked goods smells.

hate: axe! i think anyone can agree that ball sweat is gross. the smell of unclean balls makes me gag. meat cooking especially pork. cigarettes, eggs cooking. nail salons. oh and formaldehyde .. i remember being forced to dissect worms in like 5 th or 6 th grade maybe and throwing up from the smell of it. also that curve perfume smells like if a cheap prostitute gargled liquid sweet tarts lol im sorry if anyone here wears it but its just not my bag. any over chemically perfume smell icks me. obviously im picky about smells.

Likes: Bacon, Links hair,Cookies and cakes baking, Clove cigarettes
Hates: Weed, burning plastic, Fish, sewers, smelly penises....

I have a horrid sense of smell. That said:

HATE: anything too chemically, certain shitty smells, and this one type of wood that smells really fucking bad when it's being cut in shop class... as well as the usual, skunk, most farts and such, burning food, sick smells, strong cleaning smells

LOVE: Things I can actually smell that I don't hate.
Only flower- honeysuckle
Cut grass
Anything cooking (until it starts burning)
Most wood-smokes
Most incense (except the really chemically smelling ones... those ping the back of my nose)
My pussy (usually)
Master's Hair (and by association, his pillow)
Most air fresheners
A select few perfumes/body sprays
Most soap/shampoo

I can't smell coffee, but it tickles my nose, which is sometimes fun, and sometimes annoying.

Hate: Diesel and home fuel oil, booze on other people's breath (I'm one to judge?), Polo cologne
Love: Cinnamon, grass cut with a gas powered mower (don't care either way about cut grass on it's own), the dirt smell when it first starts raining, pine forest on a cold day, Mom's tomato sauce.

I sorta like the smell of skunks but I've never been sprayed. How weird is that?

Hates :

Old timey stench/old people cologne (been in the medical field for four years and yet i cant stand that still )

Skunk smell - similar to old timey stench, i hate it when skunks go thru the neighbors garbage and the cats outside try and fight them off, only to have the cats smell like skunk afterwards)

Unwashed pussy - yeaa... if you ladies are gonna complain about unwashed balls/dick smell ...iima complain about the only time i had to go down on on someone and had to totally hold my breath because of a sharp vinegar smell ...

Love -

Bakery fresh Cinnamon Smell - Im a breakfast kinda guy

Hazelnut, boiling pot of coffee - Again im a breakfast kind of guy

New Car smell - when i hop into a friends new car, the smell of leather makes me not wanna get out lol

Favourable smells: apple pie, baked cookies, hot chocolate, roasted marshmallows, certain liquid soaps
Unliked odours: napalm in the morning, trouble, burned metal, sulfur, old fish

I love a woman's freshly washed hair and just a hint of perfume. There is nothing else so wonderful. I've asked models if they use perfume. Oh, and I love the smells in fish (food, not pet) shops, and I have since I was a child. Freshly ground coffee is great, as is that smell of tobacco when you first open a pack of cigarettes. Just about all flowers, especially roses and honeysuckle.

I'm not fond of the smell of vomit, or hot tar, or frog legs.

ooooh!
smells I like:
Garage
Sweat
Fish
Sex
Thai food
Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum

smells I hate:
Victoria's Secret Love spell.
The candle isle at any grocery store.
Christmas.
Hippies.
Vodka
Shame

JoleneJolene said:
ooooh!
smells I like:
Garage
Sweat
Fish
Sex
Thai food
Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum

smells I hate:
Victoria's Secret Love spell.
The candle isle at any grocery store.
Christmas.
Hippies.
Vodka
Shame

I must edit my likes...
I love the smell of leather! Especially the smell of a tack room. I don't know the smell of an old saddle makes me pretty friggin' happy.

JoleneJolene said:
I must edit my likes...
I love the smell of leather! Especially the smell of a tack room. I don't know the smell of an old saddle makes me pretty friggin' happy.

I've never been inside a tack room, so can't say if I'd like the smell or not, but I do love the smell of leather.

I should probably add a bunch of stuff I forgot to list the first time I posted in here, but I'm far too lazy to bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.