AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The Weekend is awesome, so many of his songs are SO fun/ good!

Ok, now what I came here to post. It's nerdy af I know, but I love Phil Collin's voice, I always have. I'm so glad I finally found the name of this song, and the name of the group he was in when it got recorded. It only took me 25 years 🤟 :rofl:

Reactions: DoD404
this song is driving me crazy. When I hear it in a club (many DJs play it in my hometown) loud as fuck on a good system, I'm all over the place, I explode. Even at home it draws me into a deep catatonic state, my brain stops to work, wonderful. I can't hear this and do something except dancing. If you hear the uncompressed audio on a good system you will be impressed even if you don't like the music, actually the whole album is like that. Saw him live 3 times, amazing.

Reactions: MarieElise
I've been listening to Ethereal Feel by Nito. I've been slowly but surely learning to play it on guitar, but it's difficult! When you get it right though, it's the most satisfying thing ever.

Ethereal Feel is probably my favorite instrumental of all time, and this is me saying that despite listening to metal instrumentals a lot. Multi-string tapping is something rarely seen, especially when incorporated in a full song format. It gives the piece a real unique sound when mixed the not-perfectly-consonant chords and flurry of notes. Likewise, it's on a clean guitar (as opposed to a classical/acoustic guitar) which gives it slightly more crunch in the tone + availability of notes not usually played on non-electric guitars. Even more, Nito has a unique sort of vibrato, quicker than the average solo-guitarist. It all comes together to create a melancholy... or as per the title, an "Ethereal Feel." Agh, I could really dissect the piece further, but in any case, I just really like this song.

Sleaford?!?! Haha, I had a room in the pub there for a week many many many years ago. The Whichcote Arms, I think.
Anyway, long story.

I'm usually a metal guy, but I've had Chief Rocka stuck on my mind lately. Old school 90s rap is the best.

Short term: Everlast - what its like
Long term: Stereophonics- Maybe Tomorrow

@RadioactivePanda : thanks for the Ichika Nito track! Really like it. Although very different, It might be interesting for you to check out Ralph Towner if you haven't already. Sadly the Youtube links I would want to show you don't work in my country so I can't share them. If you can check it out "Ralph Towner - Solstice"
I'm usually a metal guy

Bring it on! Before I got lost in electronic music I played a lot in Metal Bands and learned a lot about timing, discipline and teamwork.

If you can check it out "Ralph Towner - Solstice"
I checked out some of it and liked it! I still need to listen to the rest of the album, but I really like the feel of it.
Bring it on! Before I got lost in electronic music I played a lot in Metal Bands and learned a lot about timing, discipline and teamwork.
Ok sweet! Favorite instrumental:

Favorite metal w/ vox (this one was hard to choose!)

My underrated/wild card pick:

Wow! that's totally great stuff! Also technically really advanced. New for me because I'm much more at home in old school progressive Death Metal and New York Death. Vitalis reminds me a lot of Watchtower / Ron Jarzombeck.

that's from 1989:

I saw them Live once in 2008 I think. The bassist was dressed as a giant zucchini :) In opposite to what some people might think about them prog-metal fans and musicians are the most relaxed, caring and piece loving people I've come across. They found a way to turn natural aggression into creative energy it seems to me.

I try to constrain myself to only 3 vids. Its very hard. :) its not exactly a metal thread haha.

I love the the straightness soundwise here. Seems a bit chaotic but if you hear what the two guitars are actually doing harmonically its mindblowing imo. Also the singer is pure violence :)

And this, its a bit more popular

Damn there's so much more.

It seems I'm rather fickle and change allegiances at the drop of a hat 😆. I'm now onto Fall Out Boy - Centuries.
Gahhh wait.....no I'm going for Beth Hart - Damn Those Eyes. See what I mean.....fickle! 😖😒

I believe I'll be obsessed/addicted to this one for a looooong time.
I have an entire 9 year in the making playlist dedicated to songs like this one.

Reactions: Brit
I'm a total weirdo when it comes to music, but I prefer instrumental music that has a lot of bass and is pretty slow. Imagine you're in the future Cyberpunk 2033, you walk into adult club and this is what's playing. Thought I would share with you guys

One of my fave songs of all time. It was actually my BF that had me listen to it for the first time...it's been one of his faves for a long time too.
I bet this track is single-handedly responsible for starting Findom Fetish

Like Puffin I've been re-hearing old songs through the new ears of vocal coaches doing reaction videos. Yeah, most are goofy. *Shrug* First time hearing a song with a different take in 30 years is nice. That said, not giving the reaction links, you have pleanty of gray matter to form your own.