AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ohhh one of my favorite topics :D currently into laibach the new album and they might be giants ''the greatest'' cant stop listening to that song

Last edited:
This song makes me so happy, and may have given me a temporary case of tarantism. Listen at your own risk. It's just an Italian song about a train/ trains/ railway.

• Hugs
Reactions: DoD404
I love Vesuvio's funiculaire song too :) My tarantism song is this one, in this long version (10:20)

Oh thanks. Man, I love that song! And Nina Simone :h: I have never heard this version before, it's slightly faster. Love the piano at the start. Always have :h:

• Hugs
Omg... talking w this Sean dude all morning brings Eminem to mind. Man, I have heard a lot of his music (while working on radios etc). But I only just got into his videos. Man was I missing a whole dimension. This guy...

"Beams from your M2". What's a M2? I can only hope, given the context of the whole song, that it's not a type of gun (lol).
ETA; Nvm it's a computer part. It's totally apt :)

Last edited:
Didn't really know how to share the video but the name of the songs is / living room / by heffron drive /

I'm only posting this because it's 12:01, and I only just woke up properly. It's gonna be a productive night 💃🕺
I do like this song though too :blush:

• Hugs
"America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve." Tom Morello, The Nightwatchman :h: :h: (RATM, Street Sweeper Social Club, and Audioslave).