AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
@EliMarie717 You were my first-to get me listening to ICP! My opinion on them is developing yet but I am for sure digging the Sublime you're sharing.
Bradley Nowell was interesting. He was a Pisces and a lot of people don't realize that was what he was talking about in "Bad" fish. I like pretty much all of his albums and tracks (although there are some of his lyrics I don't care for), . Bad fish is my fave. It's hard to say I like Sublime, I mean they have made an effort of it, I was just in it for Bradley though tbh.

Thanks for these links, I will have a listen 🎈 🎈

As for ICP, well I'm still forming a full opinion on them also. They are also interesting guys. I am not as familiar w them (as I am with other bands), but I do like several of their tracks and I think the Christian take on Great Milenko is very interesting. I certainly laughed watching some of the ICP theatre episodes.

Reactions: SandyPanz

I found this song (for the first time) 2 days ago when I was looking at the huge pile of dishes sitting on the counter waiting to be scrubbed and loaded. It was fun :) I love how music often helps me get shit done faster.

Bradley Nowell was interesting. He was a Pisces and a lot of people don't realize that was what he was talking about in "Bad" fish. I like pretty much all of his albums and tracks (although there are some of his lyrics I don't care for), . Bad fish is my fave. It's hard to say I like Sublime, I mean they have made an effort of it, I was just in it for Bradley though tbh.
Badfish is one of those songs that makes me feel nakeder than nude. Thanks for introducing me to the Pisces influence there!
A lot of Bradley's lyrics rub me the wrong way at face value, but usually strike me as satirical. Hits harshly sometimes because ridiculous shit really goes down too often...

Reactions: MarieElise
Badfish is one of those songs that makes me feel nakeder than nude. Thanks for introducing me to the Pisces influence there!
A lot of Bradley's lyrics rub me the wrong way at face value, but usually strike me as satirical. Hits harshly sometimes because ridiculous shit really goes down too often...
Well, I guess he's greatly influenced by a band called the Ziggens. So I need to start listening to them. I'm imagining they will be like the Beach Boys who I love. Although I'm mainly it it for Brian Wilson on that one. The beat (on this one) is remarkably cheerful given the subject matter.

Last edited:
Oh God..some one else post please....

A lot of the guys get really funny and off the deep end with the long roleplays on Fri nights (SM) so this is my warm up song lol... Everyone needs to "decompress" after their long weeks...

I don't know. Ella Fitzgerald is a giant! Here with my favourite Jazz tune. She makes it look so easy, but in reality this song is super hard to sing.

Reactions: Brit