AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This is an amazing version of Eminem/Rihanna's 'Love The Way You Lie' by Montire and NNYY.
I could only find it on Spotify, so can't provide a YT link, but if you can access it on your music streaming source, it's well worth a listen. Enjoy.

Love The Way You Lie - Single by Montire NNYY Spotify.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maxi
I took a peep in the "introduce yourself" thread and now this is stuck in my head all morning and probably for the rest of the day!


I love this song so much haha I have it on a greatest hits vinyl
 


Classic

ETA looks like they disabled sharing
Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much (Official Music Video)
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: ScaredMan
I know everyone has their own opinion on AI music. But if a song is clearly AI generated (the album art being AI is a red flag) it's genuinely unlistenable to me :(
anyways here's a no-AI halloween jam session. 'tis the season.

 
Been playing a lot of complete albums recently, really making me miss my music collection, used to be one my favorite thing to just put an album on start to finish and chill out rather than playing a bunch of random songs.

Meatloaf bat out of hell 1,2,3 are on a play through at the minute.
 
Been playing a lot of complete albums recently, really making me miss my music collection, used to be one my favorite thing to just put an album on start to finish and chill out rather than playing a bunch of random songs.

Meatloaf bat out of hell 1,2,3 are on a play through at the minute.
Yes sometimes I'm in the mood for random playlist selection, but others I really just want to listed to a full album, and in the track order that the artist deliberately wanted them to be in.