What songs from the 70s or 80s do you like if any

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

heart42

Banhammered
Mar 21, 2010
Twitter Username
@41dog
MFC Username
Serenity48
Kitty There were many of them that I really enjoyed as there were several remakes that were great as Linda Ronstadt had 2 great remakes of Heat Wave that was done by Martha & The Vandellas as well as When Will I Be Loved by the Everly Brothers. This was a great era of music Kitty as I now listen to a classical music station now but will pull some classic rock or classic soft rock when possible as those were really good times as my list in this era could go on and on like the title of a song by Stephen Bishop. I thank you for responding to this post as I will periodically give synopsis on this era as I lived near Chicago as that was also the name of a group which was called Chicago Transit Authority at 1 time. At that time Tv stations use to sign off at 1am but on late Friday night there was a show called the Midnight Special that played certain music that The Tonight Show when Johnny Carson wouldn't have on his show. I hope this gives you some information about the music Kitty and other things I grew up around.

Rhiannon Reye

Cam Model
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
Twitter Username
@rhiannonreye
Tumblr Username
rhiannon-reye
Streamate Username
rhiannonreyex
Chaturbate Username
sweet_rhiannon
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/260018/Celestialxo/
Classic rock is my shit. Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Steve Miller Band. We’d be here for hours if I dug through all my records to list everything. Cheap Trick is my favorite band of all time. I mainly listen to 60s-80s music, a little bit of everything from The Doors to Def Leppard to Duran Duran to Alice In Chains. So it’s somewhat eclectic genre-wise.

LoveMiaVera

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2017
Twitter Username
@LoveMiaVera
Tumblr Username
lovemiavera
MFC Username
miavera
Streamate Username
MiaVera
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002114136/MiaVera/
My current favorite from Disco is this one
Judge me, I know...
I love Disco, besides some of the pop music from 80's, that's all I hear, besides vaporwave.
Thank you Sirius XM for their oldies channels.

Reactions: A214
Aug 31, 2013
Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, KISS, the A.R.S. (if you gotta ask then you'll not get it anyways) Drivin' n Cryin', Stevie Ray Vaughn...did I mention Skynyrd? Pre crash Skynyrd, not that Gary Rossington band Skynyrd but the real deal.

Feb 14, 2019
For me, everytime Take on me, in the air tonight, or maniac comes on I lose my shit. I freaking love 80's music the most .. Hi I'm Carmelo Chocolate and I have a problem not dancing whenever I hear an 80's pop song xD!