1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

What songs from the 70s or 80s do you like if any

Discussion in 'Music and Videos' started by heart42, Jul 16, 2018.

1. heart42

Banhammered

This was the era I grew up in as there are some that I still love today. Thanks guys.

• Inspiring Topic Inspiring Topic x 1
  2. Kitty1purry

Cam Model

Everything led zeppelin did :haha: Such a great era of music though! What's your fav 70s/80s jam?

• Like Like x 1
  3. heart42

Banhammered

Kitty There were many of them that I really enjoyed as there were several remakes that were great as Linda Ronstadt had 2 great remakes of Heat Wave that was done by Martha & The Vandellas as well as When Will I Be Loved by the Everly Brothers. This was a great era of music Kitty as I now listen to a classical music station now but will pull some classic rock or classic soft rock when possible as those were really good times as my list in this era could go on and on like the title of a song by Stephen Bishop. I thank you for responding to this post as I will periodically give synopsis on this era as I lived near Chicago as that was also the name of a group which was called Chicago Transit Authority at 1 time. At that time Tv stations use to sign off at 1am but on late Friday night there was a show called the Midnight Special that played certain music that The Tonight Show when Johnny Carson wouldn't have on his show. I hope this gives you some information about the music Kitty and other things I grew up around.

4. Rhiannon Reye

Cam Model

Classic rock is my shit. Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Steve Miller Band. We’d be here for hours if I dug through all my records to list everything. Cheap Trick is my favorite band of all time. I mainly listen to 60s-80s music, a little bit of everything from The Doors to Def Leppard to Duran Duran to Alice In Chains. So it’s somewhat eclectic genre-wise.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Useful-Title

V.I.P. AmberLander

Talking Heads. ‘Nuff said.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dan Epstein

I will always be a sucker for Prince.

• Like Like x 3
  7. MDouble00

I always liked Prince. But he was an artist I didn't appreciate nearly enough while he was alive.

• Hugs Hugs x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1