AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What songs from the 70s or 80s do you like if any

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitty There were many of them that I really enjoyed as there were several remakes that were great as Linda Ronstadt had 2 great remakes of Heat Wave that was done by Martha & The Vandellas as well as When Will I Be Loved by the Everly Brothers. This was a great era of music Kitty as I now listen to a classical music station now but will pull some classic rock or classic soft rock when possible as those were really good times as my list in this era could go on and on like the title of a song by Stephen Bishop. I thank you for responding to this post as I will periodically give synopsis on this era as I lived near Chicago as that was also the name of a group which was called Chicago Transit Authority at 1 time. At that time Tv stations use to sign off at 1am but on late Friday night there was a show called the Midnight Special that played certain music that The Tonight Show when Johnny Carson wouldn't have on his show. I hope this gives you some information about the music Kitty and other things I grew up around.

Classic rock is my shit. Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Steve Miller Band. We’d be here for hours if I dug through all my records to list everything. Cheap Trick is my favorite band of all time. I mainly listen to 60s-80s music, a little bit of everything from The Doors to Def Leppard to Duran Duran to Alice In Chains. So it’s somewhat eclectic genre-wise.

my entire schtick is funk, prog rock, jazz, and various other classic rock subgenres! I love Jethro Tull, Yes, Pink Floyd, Weather Report, Talking Heads (i'm aaaallllwaaaays playing This Must Be the Place), the B-52's, Pink Floyd, Peter Gabriel era Genesis, solo Peter Gabriel, stuff like that :)

My current favorite from Disco is this one

Judge me, I know...
I love Disco, besides some of the pop music from 80's, that's all I hear, besides vaporwave.
Thank you Sirius XM for their oldies channels.

Reactions: A214
Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, KISS, the A.R.S. (if you gotta ask then you'll not get it anyways) Drivin' n Cryin', Stevie Ray Vaughn...did I mention Skynyrd? Pre crash Skynyrd, not that Gary Rossington band Skynyrd but the real deal.

For me, everytime Take on me, in the air tonight, or maniac comes on I lose my shit. I freaking love 80's music the most .. Hi I'm Carmelo Chocolate and I have a problem not dancing whenever I hear an 80's pop song xD!

Reactions: Miawallacexxx
what a touching topic :h: listening to that period music is always a great pleasure! In Romania high class clubs are frequently organizing special parties only with "old music" and they are sold out quickly! Let's face the truth: which of us has never been on a TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART? 😍 but no worries, we weren't upset too much because Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and We Are Walking on Sunshine OOO - OOOO!!

My god this thread. I am all about it. I am still all about sequin dresses and perms and platforms. I was born in the 90s!! Wrong generation.

Off the top of my head right now:

Haddaway what is love is early 90s so I won't link it lol

God I love Dolly Parton.

Btw did you know she has a program that sends out books to kids 0-4 now? She is everything to me

Far too many good songs to list. But, some of the musicians and bands I listen to frequently:

Led Zeppelin
Rush
Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Duran Duran
Cheap Trick
Heart
AC/DC
KISS
Billy Joel
The Cars
ZZ Top
Bruce Springsteen
Eagles
Eurythmics
Genesis
INXS
U2
Talking Heads
David Bowie
Queen
Meatloaf
Huey Lewis & The News
Mike & The Mechanics
Rolling Stones
Aerosmith
RHCP
Stevie Ray Vaughn
The Police
Styx
Scorpions
Roxette

The list can go on, and on, and on...

:) think also that 80's are the best to broadcast in your rooms as most of your tippers will be boomers ;)

Approximate generational years:
Gen-Z/iGen: 1996-
Millennial: 1977-1995
Gen-X: 1965-1976
Baby boomers: 1946-1964
Silent Generation: 1945 or before

For this era of music, it would have been later boomers and Gen-X as your earlier boomers were college age and protesting the Vietnam War so they were listening to 60's and 70's music. But, most of the rooms I've been in, the majority of members are mid-late 30's to mid 40's. Myself(48) being one of the older members by a few years, at least that I was aware of. Of course there's always a mix of ages. Just going off of the conversations I've been in for the rooms.

Fleetwood Mac, Blondie, Prince, Dolly Parton, Cher honestly I could go on forever but these are the first to come to mind for not only their music, but style as well.

When in doubt, get the Zep out. And, as the saying goes: "Don't trust anyone who doesn't like Led Zeppelin".

Duran Duran, Save a prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.