AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What time do you wake up in the morning?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalyn_

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 30, 2013
And when do you go to bed? Is it consistent?

I have NEVER been a morning person. With not having to wake up and "be" anywhere everyday, I've been staying up til about 4-6am and waking up at like 1 pm!

Does anyone else have this trouble?

YES! I've never ever been a morning person; if I see a sunrise it's much more likely that I am about to go to sleep than just woke up.

My manfriend usually works on an overnight schedule so a lot of times I stay up all night waiting for him to get home so we can go to bed together, which means I go to sleep around 8 or 9 AM and sleep til maybe 2 or 3? But honestly that schedule has been killing me, especially with the sun setting earlier in the winter-- by the time I woke up I only had a couple hours of daylight left. Not to mention all the stores and restaurants are closed for most of the time I'm awake and doing stuff! So I recently adjusted my schedule to be more manageable; I go to bed around 2 or 3 am and wake up at 10 or 11 am most days. I see less of the man but my body was not handling that schedule well at all, and now I can run errands during the day while he's sleeping anyway.

YES! I have this exact same problem. I am trying so hard to become a morning person, but my body just won't let me. Even when I am sleepy at around 10 or 11 pm, I think, yay! I will go to bed early tonight, but before I know it...it's 2, 3, or even 4 am. Ugh... And my best camming times are late at night which doesn't help. I don't even feel fully awake until after 6 pm sometimes. I think I could be much more productive with my time if I were a morning person (for example, work out before I had a million reasons not to).. If anyone knows the secret to becoming a morning person, please share :)

I go to bed at 4am and I am up between noon & 2pm. My fiance works until about midnight so when he comes home we eat together and spend sometime together and than we go to sleep. This schedule works out great for me since I am not a morning person.

Reactions: Avalyn_
I go to bed at 4am-5am usually and wake up at 12noon to work at 1 pm in my other job.

It works very well, i used to do all the things in the morning and suck at everything, now i have the energy to do most of things :D

Like cleaning, i start at 9pm and ends at 11pm. Before that it was like 4pm-8pm with laaaazy body and sore.

I go to bed between 1-3am and get up around 11-12. I want to get up a touch earlier, 10am would be amazing but this works pretty well for me. I feel like my cleaning time is limited though and I really wanna get caught up on that. (I also cam from 9/10 to 12/1 so that keeps me up.)

I'm jealous lol. I go to bed between midnight-4am depending on how well it's going online and I'm up by seven at the latest. Occasionally I'm able to get a nap but it's pretty rare most days so I just pray that one day the house will sleep past seven for me... Wish in one hand shit in the other right? ha ha

I go to bed in the daylight, usually between 6-7am and sleep until noon. Depending on whether or not I work early mornings (1am-6am) or afternoons (2pm-6pm) I take a little nap somewhere between 9pm and midnight.

I am the WORST at getting up in the morning. If left to my own devices, I would probably almost never see daylight because I stay up all night and sleep all day. I sometimes suffer from insomnia too, so I'll be up for a couple days and then crash for a long time.
howeverrrrrrr unfortunately I go to college and have early classes this semester (11 am and 9 am depending on the day. This is ridiculously early for me) so I am sort of forced to have a semi-normal schedule. But what usually ends up happening is I can't sleep til 4-5 am or so anyway(if that. last night I couldn't fall asleep until 6 or so and had to get up at 8!) and am fucking exhausted all the time -sarcastic thumbs up-

lately it has been very consistent.

Go to bed around 7-9am. Wake up at 12pm. Take a nap from 2 to 5.

I usually go to sleep around 2 am and wake up at 7-8 am for work. If I have the chance to sleep in, I can go till 11am or 12 pm.

SexyStephXS said:
I go to bed between 1-3am and get up around 11-12. I want to get up a touch earlier, 10am would be amazing but this works pretty well for me.

this!

also when I cam until about 1 am I'm having a hard time going straight to bed, I need a cup of tea first, relax a bit, maybe watch some netflix, and then it's suddenly 3 am.

At the moment, I only work Thurs-Sun and the earliest start I have isn't until 1pm so my sleep pattern's kinda fucked. I've been getting to sleep around 4am-5am and getting up anywhere between 2pm and 4pm if I don't have work, about 12am if I do.

Yeah I usually cam until 10-12ish and after snacking, playing video games, I usually get to bed anywhere between 1-3. I get up at 10 or 11 and I can't sleep in past that unless I'm super hungover since waking up and having so little daylight left drives me nuts and makes me grumpy! This morning I'm up early (8:30) and feel alert and productive, so I really hope this continues for my reading week!

On the days I cam, I get up between midnight and 3am and go to sleep no later than 6pm. On the days I'm just a mommy, I get up between 6am and 8am and go to bed either by 4pm so I can cam the next morning or I go to bed at 8pm with the mini me.

lately i go to bed at midnight & wake up at 8-8:30am. i tend to naturally become a night owl like you guys, but i'm always generally happier when i go to bed & get up earlier so i'm trying it. it seems like there's so much more time in a day now!

Reactions: caireen
My sleeping schedule is all over the place because I have depression. My body often wants to sleep for 14 hours. I'll try to stay on a schedule of sleeping from around midnight to 8 am, but what will happen is I go to bed at midnight and sleep until 5 pm. Since I started camming I've noticed that the adrenaline rush I get from it will keep me awake way too long so I've started trying to do a self-care activity afterward to unwind for bed.

Reactions: EmmaSage
I have a son, which makes being a night owl and a non morning person difficult...lol. I sleep and am awake at random times. Since my son is in school full time, the night where I am up really late like 4 or 5 am...I have to get up and take him to school at 7 and then go back to bed at 9 until I get from school at 2.

I sleep. a lot. I really like sleep. I usually go to bed anywhere between 6-9am, and generally wake up at 6-7pm. Even then getting up is difficult usually. Im very nocturnal and I always have been, though over the last year or so its kinda gotten out of control. I would prefer more of a 4am-2pm-ish schedule, but it just never works out for me and I always end up falling back into my old ways. Partially because I live by myself and I dont go out often, so nobody else to interact with, and also cause its easier for me to work at the beginning of my day rather than mid or end of my day and I have no desire to switch my camming hours. :)

I'm really trying to get in the groove of a more normal sleeping pattern. I usually go to bed between 12-2am and wake up between 8:30-10am just depending on how late I stayed up. I usually cam until between 6-10 pm or so, and need to a few hours to just veg and eat after before I can zonk.

I had to seriously think about this question...

"...what time do I wake up?"

I suppose my average sleep time would be 2-10 am

Then there are the days I cannot fall asleep until 5 and sleep until 2.

Then there are the days I pass out at 7 pm and wake up at 2 am confused about who and where I am.

Then there are the days I lay in bed from 2-6 am until the sunrises and I say "FUCK THIS SHIT! COFFEE!"

Reactions: Gen
I pretty much go to be whenever, but usually try to force myself to bed by 1am.
But I always make sure to set a few alarms & get out of bed by 8am because my boyfriend has to get up at 4:30am every day, so I feel guilty if I sleep past anything 8am. :lol:

But I've always been a morning person. My used to work a 6am - 2pm (mon-fri) shift at my old job so I'm also kind of programmed.

My office job is from 1:30PM-10:00PM, which is perfect for my normal sleeping schedule. I go to bed anywhere between midnight and 4AM, depending on if I cam or fall down a hole on the internet, and get up between 9AM and noon.

I feel much better if I live with the daylight hours, though it's easy- like with everyone, I guess- to get sucked into a more nocturnal life. These days I'm pretty strict with myself about not sleeping past 9am (unless I'm hungover...). I've been "sleeping in" a bit lately, until around 8:30 or 9, but I was doing good with forcing myself out of bed (and getting ready to cam!) at 7-7:30. I stay up later than I should though. Til 12:30, 1am ish usually.

It's interesting how many camgirls stay up all night!

I have been really bad with my sleeping habits! I have found that I make my best tips around 4-9am, so then I end up trying to sleep until 2pm or 4pm. It's just hard to make yourself go to sleep earlier, when you know what you're missing out on!

Reactions: DirtyMoneyXXX
Status
Not open for further replies.