AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What to do at that time of the month?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alectarain

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 23, 2015
I am in a bit of a dilema with my Aunt Flow. I know this isn't the first time this question has come up, but I would like some fresh answers and opinions. I need to make money on Cam but my cycle started 6 days early. I usually end up showing down there everytime I cam so I'm afraid I'll disappoint my customers. I was hoping to finish my pay period on streamate before saturday because I've notice my videos don't get stolen there. I was waiting a bit to cam on mfc because in little over a week I will have DMCA protection from cappers. (Yes I know either way people will cap videos and it comes with the business) I know this may sound very odd, but does anyone know of a way to make an illusion that I'm not wearing a tampon? Obviously no toys, but playing around the area like rubbing, does anyone think that will work or have an experience with this. I will only take my panties off if it is requested from a paying customer in private, and on Streamate that's basically how you make money. Any helpful answers and opinions are much appreciated!!! Thank you! :)

Reactions: Badj3u
Just to let you know, this is posted in the public area, so everyone can see it. That's not a big deal, except that A) a lot of men get grossed out by women talking about menstruation and B) a lot of women aren't comfortable discussing it in front of men.

A few quick tricks are
  • cut the string short or tuck it in
  • use a reusable cup (like a DivaCup)
  • use a shorter disposable cup (like a Softcup)
You can't do penetration with any of them except the Softcup. Other models have said that you can still do your regular shows with those.
Take a look at this thread for more in depth answers.

Just to let you know, this is posted in the public area, so everyone can see it. That's not a big deal, except that A) a lot of men get grossed out by women talking about menstruation and B) a lot of women aren't comfortable discussing it in front of men.

A few quick tricks are
  • cut the string short or tuck it in
  • use a reusable cup (like a DivaCup)
  • use a shorter disposable cup (like a Softcup)
You can't do penetration with any of them except the Softcup. Other models have said that you can still do your regular shows with those.
Take a look at this thread for more in depth answers.
Thank you! and I'm pretty new posting here so I'll figure out how to not post it in public

i've heard diva cups rock! i've also heard good things about sea sponges.
personally i just do anal only during 'shark week' :haha: i know that's not everyone's thing though.

Reactions: Savanah_Lux
I am in a bit of a dilema with my Aunt Flow. I know this isn't the first time this question has come up, but I would like some fresh answers and opinions. I need to make money on Cam but my cycle started 6 days early. I usually end up showing down there everytime I cam so I'm afraid I'll disappoint my customers. I was hoping to finish my pay period on streamate before saturday because I've notice my videos don't get stolen there. I was waiting a bit to cam on mfc because in little over a week I will have DMCA protection from cappers. (Yes I know either way people will cap videos and it comes with the business) I know this may sound very odd, but does anyone know of a way to make an illusion that I'm not wearing a tampon? Obviously no toys, but playing around the area like rubbing, does anyone think that will work or have an experience with this. I will only take my panties off if it is requested from a paying customer in private, and on Streamate that's basically how you make money. Any helpful answers and opinions are much appreciated!!! Thank you! :)

I too had that problem and used to stay off cam but now I decided not to waste the pay period as I also work on Streamate. Here is what I do, I flow very heavy so I still have to take a day or two for my mood swings and early cramps so on because the guys will detect my mood change anyway, but later I decided to rinse a wet wipe out squeeze it dry then stick it as far as possible up there, if you can hold two do that for more safety, and keep checking it, I even squirt with it in. The problem is it becomes a tight squeeze so there might be a bit of discomfort but gotta make that money. When taking the wipes back out, put one leg up somewhere like on the toilet or lay on bed on your back and push if you can't get it out, if you have nails it will help better, I know sounds gross but it's your choice. I still don't stay the whole period online, just enough days to make my goal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.