AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What to do when you can't be sexy on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knottybynature

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 20, 2015
Sometimes, people get sick, or, if you're like me, you get your period and you can't do penetration-related things on camera. But you still need a way to supplement your income. What do you do?

I recently started on MFC and Chaturbate. MFC has a bunch of rules that basically say no menstrual blood can be shown on camera. Which is fine and dandy, that's gross IMO anyway, but what should I be doing during that time period? People have suggested using sea-sponge tampons but due to the nature of my periods I can't use them. I use Instead menstrual cups but I don't know that I trust them not to leak. Plus I don't want to be wearing sexy underwear on the offchance they DO leak and get them stained.

I've considered doing things like playing video-games on cam and having a tip menu for showing boobs (like I drop everything no matter what point I'm at in the game, even if I'm going to die, and flash my boobs for so many seconds) and custom pictures, with a goal of getting my top off, but even if that DOES work, where do I go from there? Then my top's off and I lose the boob flashes as a tip enticer.

Or like, last week I had a sinus infection and couldn't really talk. But I still need a way to make money (I do have a job IRL but it doesn't pay enough/they keep cutting my hours).

Advice?

knottybynature said:
Sometimes, people get sick, or, if you're like me, you get your period and you can't do penetration-related things on camera. But you still need a way to supplement your income. What do you do?

I recently started on MFC and Chaturbate. MFC has a bunch of rules that basically say no menstrual blood can be shown on camera. Which is fine and dandy, that's gross IMO anyway, but what should I be doing during that time period? People have suggested using sea-sponge tampons but due to the nature of my periods I can't use them. I use Instead menstrual cups but I don't know that I trust them not to leak. Plus I don't want to be wearing sexy underwear on the offchance they DO leak and get them stained.

I've considered doing things like playing video-games on cam and having a tip menu for showing boobs (like I drop everything no matter what point I'm at in the game, even if I'm going to die, and flash my boobs for so many seconds) and custom pictures, with a goal of getting my top off, but even if that DOES work, where do I go from there? Then my top's off and I lose the boob flashes as a tip enticer.

Or like, last week I had a sinus infection and couldn't really talk. But I still need a way to make money (I do have a job IRL but it doesn't pay enough/they keep cutting my hours).

Advice?

The rooms I tend to hang out in often have little to no penetration. Quite often those models tend to be a bit more about chatting or tease rather than cum shows. For them, a count down might lead to clothing being removed or a lotion show rather than a cum show. I'm guessing the models only section has threads on stuff like room games and things like that.

Some things you could do, depending on your limits and style:

Lotion or oil shows, shower shows, bath shows, body paint shows, breast-play shows, strip tease shows with extra layers & dancing, ice shows, fetish shows of various kinds (jack off instruction, body worship, roleplay, bdsm, hot wax painting, spanking, forced orgasms, edging), non-penetrative cumshows with your fingers or vibrators, erotica readings, play strip cards against humanity (or some other game involving eventually getting nude, lol), sell videos or photos, use a prize jar or prize wheel, raffle off a skype show or custom video, do a sexy cooking show, play a drinking game, do a blowjob show, a footjob show, a titty fucking show, a dirty talking show... and so on.

Penetration isn't the be-all of camming. There are lots of other interesting things to explore. :3

Oh when I am sick I straight up make my topic "high tipper gets my snotty tissue." My regs are amused by it and will tip to keep me from having to work much while sick and I think it catches the attention of others as well. It makes a nice joke of the situation.

This is something I've been wondering too... I haven't started yet and I was thinking maybe I should wait until after my next period to start, so that I won't have to worry about it for a little while. But I said that last month too! I'm thinking I might just stick to tampons, cut the strings fairly short (saw that advised somewhere else), check every 2hrs or something to make extra sure it's not leaking, and do everything but take panties off. Dance, tease, talk, do something else non-explicit, BJ with toys (I hadn't even thought of that for some reason...) or clitoral stuff and maybe anal if I feel up to it

If you have videos, you can also perhaps sell a special packaged deal for x amount during that time *shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.